Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Dream Realized  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Dream Realized

2 posters

Go down

A Dream Realized  Empty A Dream Realized

Post by edgy shitbag Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 am

At the top of the hour those beautiful, colorful, pyro technics begin to light up the building. The heat resonating over the crowed as they begin the cheer uncontrolably. That familiar music hits the PA as one of the founding fathers of X-Gen, the Asian Sensation, steps out onto the stage the Anarchy Title slung over his right shoulder. If it weren't for his mask then the fans would surely see the huge smile on the lips of the Enigma. He begins a very confident strut down to the ring taking in the cheers. He walks up the stairs and steps into the squared circle pacing around the ring before having a mic tossed through the air at him. He catches it confidently and brings it to his mouth

It feels good to finally have this beautiful belt in my possession. My hard work and perseverance has paid off and my dream of a singles title has been realized.

The crowed pops for Sushi-X

First thing is first though. I would like to thank Ziegler. He brought out the best in me and took me to the limit. He may be a scum bag but he deserves a round of applause for putting up a great fight. And, there is always a rematch when you want it...but I feel like you are gonna have your hands full with a certain high caliber fighter...the notorious CONOR MCGREGOR!

The crowed pops once more

So I should be out here talking about myself and how I deserve this title and what not but...that's not why I'm standing here.  No I'm here to address the three cowards who didn't have the balls to outright challenge arguably the top three contenders in the buisness.  One of those men being Quantum. You see, all three men knew without a shadow of a doubt that they couldn't outright take these men head on so they attacked from behind. Not only did they conduct these attacks on the unsuspected...once their presence was known they were almost defeated immediatly by the Men they attacked. This only proves my point that they couldn't win without a premeditated attack. I can only assume the ring leader...the man pulling the strings in this rag tag of misfits is Justin Edwards, who decided to attack the top dog. Well Mr. Edwards I don't really care who it is you attack. But you made one mistake in attacking my fellow team mate, my brother in arms, Quantum.  And that sir doesn't sit right in my book.  So why don't you come out here with your team of nobodies and meet me face to face. Cause it'll take all three of you to stop the new Anarchy Champ from beating that ass.

The man who puts the Rising in The Rising Sun tosses the mic in the air his gaze locked onto the stage awaiting the trio.

open to dashing

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Dream Realized  Empty Re: A Dream Realized

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 am

Sushi-X is pressed against the ropes as he stares up at the stage, awaiting the man who gave his brother a concussion. A few moments go by as the fans and more importantly, Sushi himself, are already tired of waiting, the crowd beginning a chant of, "POOSAY, POOSAY, POOSAY!" X grins under his mask and the roar of the audience is quickly stunted by the sound of slow clapping. That's when out of the gorilla position struts the only named man from Fusion's apparent takeover, Justin Edwards, the one who brutally beat down Bryan Novak. He's dawning a plain black shirt that simply reads in bold white letters on the front, 'WEB'. Sushi isn't amused as although this is one of the three assailants and "cowards" in The Asian Sensation's own words, it isn't the mystery man who jumped Quantum. Edwards finishes his cheeky clap as he simply stands arms crossed at the top of the ramp, with the cockiest smirk you've ever seen slapped across his face. X is fixed, dagger-eyed on the supposed leader of this insurrextion, so much so that he's deaf to the thousands of fans attempting to warn him of the other two men entering the ring behind him. Without missing a single beat, the two attackers strike a brutal blow to the back of Japan's Biggest Export. Caught off guard and perhaps stunned, Sushi is stomped on relentlessly while Edwards begins his decent down the ramp and into the ring. He joins his two cohorts as they all stand over the motionless body of the new Anarchy champion, but they ain't done son. Justin instructs his fellow usurpers to lift X up onto his feet, the three forming a circle around Sushi before combining their strength to catapult their victim AT LEAST ten feet up into the air, stepping back so that The Asian Sensation has plenty of room to go splat. With the crowd showing their distaste for Edwards and his posse, the newcomer reaches down and picks up the fallen mic as he places one boot on the chest of the dispatched Sushi.

Edwards
CMV is ours to take . . .

He passes the mic to the blond haired man, the one who attacked Hayden. He puts one boot on X's chest.

???
CMV is Adam Bradley's . . .

The revealed Adam then tosses the mic over to the brown haired man who was behind Quantum's assault. He places a boot on Sushi's chest.

???
CMV is Jeff Wallace's . . .

The mic lands back into the hands of Edwards who looks to his comrades before finally exclaiming:

Edwards
You will ALL . . . Be caught, in our WEB!!!

Justin chucks the mic to the outside of the ring as X-Gen's music hits the PA system and out from the back comes Ryan Kent and T & Lee! WEB quickly scurry off into the crowd, Kent and Kevin chasing after them as Tim checks on the downed Sushi, Genesis cutting to a commercial break.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down