Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Dream Interupted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Dream Interupted

2 posters

Go down

A Dream Interupted Empty A Dream Interupted

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:27 pm

As the show cuts back from a commercial break in which we saw Dashing promoting his new product. Dashing DJ Urie's Hot Sauce.  "If it doesn't burn when you pee, then it's not meant for me." Sushi X music hits the PA and the enigma makes his way to the ring. That beautiful Anarchy Championship draped over his shoulder. His walk is one of confidence. Reaching the ring,  X slides underneath the bottom rope and is met with a mic sliding in from the opposite direction. He reaches his outstretched hand and he quickly jumps to his feet. He takes a moment and drinks in all the cheers for the champ. This is what it was all for. This moment right here. The Asian Sensation raises the belt high with his left hand. As he does so he also raises the mic to his lips.

Since winning this belt I haven't been able to properly soak in all the love from the fans. I haven't been able to properly celebrate. And why is that you may ask.  

Sushi X lowers his belt and looks to the TitanTron as the attacks on him are played.

The fact of the matter is my celebrations were cut short by the attacks of men who are trying oh so hard to be noticed. Now Justin Edwards comes out here and proclaims that CMV has some of the biggest cowards in sports entertainment. Now from those clips we just saw of the orchestrated attacks on me I can only come to one conclusion. And that is, WEB are the biggest cowards in CMV. Why else wouldn't they want to face me one on one. Why else wouldn't they face me face to face. Let's be honest. There are three of you and one of me. Yet you have to attack me from behind. And that brings me to my next point. Jeff Wallace.  

Sushi X is visible angry as he says the wrestler name.  His eyes then squint as if he were smiling under his mask

Oh Mr. Wallace. You are more worried about the announcer mixing you up with your stable mates that you aren't seeing the real problem here. You say you guys are the best. Living Legends, as yourselves put it.  But, how can you be living legends when you can't even make it to your match, let alone win a match. By the way Wallace how's your head feeling?  As a world renown wrestler I would think someone of your caliber could get a pre match attack right. But even after attacking me, because we all know you were pissing your pants at the thought of facing me fairly. Even after attacking me I came out on top and you were the one who had to see the medical staff afterwards not me.  

The Enigmatic Sensation pulls the mic from his lips and paces the ring looking to the crowd.

You see Jeff I was angry at first for interrupting my celebrations of a dream realized. But now I'm just amused at your antics. The bullshit that comes out of your mouths amuses me.  

Sushi looks into the camera

Now Wallace. I can stand here and ask for a match. Hell I could demand a match with you but that's not how it's going to go. No, I'm telling you that we are having a match. Even if I have to face your brothers in arms. I will climb over their defeated bodies bloodied and bruised and I will find you, drag your ass out here, and pin you 1...2...3. And in case you were thinking of worming your way out of this one with another attack, it will be a no disqualification match. You like going against the rules. Well this time there won't be any.

Japan's biggest export the Asian Sensation drops the mic to the mat and stares intently into the camera.

(Open to Dashing DJ Urine)

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Dream Interupted Empty Re: A Dream Interupted

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:46 pm

???
I think that is a GREAT idea!!!

Both the Anarchy champion and the crowd are caught off guard as out onto the stage strolls the man who runs the show, Johnny Sampson. Everyone in the CMV universe is still calming down following the general manager's blockbuster announcement that Hayden will be taking on Quantum at Ascendance and that on the next Fusion they'd be teaming up to challenge Fast & Furious for the World Tag Team titles. But it seems as though he's still got more in the tank.

Sampson
I think that I can speak for every single person here and the millions of fans watching around the world, when I say that Jeff Wallace versus Sushi-X NEEDS to happen . . . And so it will! In two weeks time on the grandest stage of them all, it'll be WEB's most vicious and accomplished member, going to war against Japan's BIGGEST Export, The Man Who Puts the RISING in RISING SUN, THE ASIAN SENSATION . . . In a No Holds Barred match!!!

The crowd goes wild as X nods his head and is clearly grinning underneath his mask. Johnny waits for only a moment before breaking in the classic;

Sampson
BUT, you are the brand spanking new CMV Anarchy champion, and it is the show of shows. It's the showcase of IMMORTALS! It's where champions PROVE why they are just that. So Sushi, if you want this match to happen, then you best be ready to put your title on the line . . .

Sushi takes a second to look down at the belt he's spent three plus years chasing and now finally has in his grasp. He then seeks the opinion of his thousands upon thousands of loyal fans, who respond with an overbearing cry of, "X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X!!!! The champ then, without hesitation, hoists his beloved trophy high above his head, accepting the challenge! As he's doing this, Jeff Wallace rushes the ring with a metal bat, looking to once again jump his foe from behind. But something within X alerts him to his rival's plan, as he spins around just in time to floor Jeff with a stiff clothesline!!! Sushi then wastes no time in lifting Wallace to his feet and putting him in position for The Rising Sun, but luckily WEB's shining star is able to wiggle himself free and scurry off into the crowd, the champ pointing to the Ascendance banner whilst holding firmly his Anarchy title.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down