Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Words Mean Nothin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Words Mean Nothin

Go down

Words Mean Nothin Empty Words Mean Nothin

Post by Batman Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:37 pm

As Fusion rolls on, we see an unknown interviewer by the name of Jimmy Potterson standing beside the crazy cowboy of CMV, Billy Weaver.

Jimmy Potterson
Ladies and Gentlemen, i'm Jimmy Potterson with the former 2-time Light Heavyweight Champion, Billy Weaver.

Billy tips his cowboy hat.

Jimmy Potterson
Now Billy, what's transpired last week on Fusion was our General Manager giving you your rematch against Nick Blake, 4 weeks time at Ascendance. Not only that, but placing the both of you inside of a steel cage. But with that opportunity comes a price. And as he put it, you are not allowed to even spit in the direction of Nick Blake or you will lose your rematch and be arrested. How does it make you feel knowing that the man you're used to fighting week in and week out, getting out your frustrations on, is untouchable until Ascendance?

Billy strokes his beard as he begins to respond.

Billy Weaver
Well, it's pretty darn irritatin Jimmy. I told ole Nick Blake a while back not to talk shit. Not to shit on my name and disrespect me. But that's what he did. He kept runnin his damn mouth. Trashin me and my fans. That...that don't sit well with me. Back in my day, you settle things with your fists. Some kid come up on the side walk talkin shit, ya hit em in the tooth and bloodied their nose. Simple as that.

Jimmy Potterson
But you've tried that multiple times and Nick Blake keeps on talking about you.

Billy Weaver
That's why it ain't over. The boy can take a hit. But there's only so much he can take. As for me, I can go forever. All damn year if I have to. But I got what I wanted. Another match. My chance at shuttin em up once and for all. It's just.....I don't know how I can go four more weeks without layin a finger on em. On Genesis, I had some fun freakin him out. But i'm still very eager to walk up to him and beat the living shit out of him. These fists are made to fight. And his ugly ass face is screamin at them. Sayin "hit me" over and over and over and over again. You know how hard it is to hold my fists to my side when I see him Jimmy?

Jimmy Potterson
Uhh no..

Billy Weaver
It's hard as hell! So tonight, poor Kendall Wolfe is gonna get an ass whoopin. I got no beef, but I love to kick ass. It's my drive. Nick Blake, he'll get his too. I made sure of it. But Kendall, I gotta get my frustration out on him. No beef. Just Billy being Billy. Somebody's gotta get their lip busted. I don't even care if I win. As long as I get the opportunity to swing these fists. I'm a fighter Jimmy. A fighter. I fight. I put the hurt on folks who step in the ring with me. It's my addiction to cause pain and kick some ass. These fans, they love it. And so do I. Kendall Wolfe ain't gonna. And neither is Nick Blake four weeks time.

Jimmy Potterson
Wait a minute. Nick Blake will get his too? What does that mean?

Billy Weaver
What the hell ya think?

And with that, Billy heads down the hall.

Jimmy Potterson
Uh back to you Dashing.

[Another promo coming soon.]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down