Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Justices training  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Justices training

Go down

Bloody Justices training  Empty Bloody Justices training

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Before I begin just want you'll to know if I screw something up please let me know it's been awhile since I did one of these. Thanks.

The camera zooms in what looks like a haunted house but one thing it did notice was that there stood Bloody Justice any he seemed to be sweating like he just ran a 100k marathon Anthon thing was he was wearing some weights but his muscles were the same size as always and he noticed the camera and decided to leave a certain group and person a message and he waved over the camera guy and asked him to make a copy of his message Bloody Justice Okay it's been awhile since I had some human contact so listen up first I want to extend a darkness talk show to fast and furious because I respect those guys the get the job done. And to the fallen you may think my girl hates me but she doesn't and you may think my brother hides from me he doesn't and you may think they think I'm a failure but you are sorely mistaken they are proud of me and you better watch yourselfs if I get my hands on one of you at Ascendance then I will bring the pain and the blood then we will see who the true dark lord is. And finally to the one I am following to one Mr.Bill Maverick I respect you but if we lose at Ascendance then there might be a problem oh and to those who do enjoy my wrestling thanks I hope I can have fun with those wrestlers who enjoy my wrestling. So see you'll and I hope to have an answer from you Fast and furious.

(open to the fallen Bill Maverick and the fast and furious )

Back to top Go down

Bloody Justices training  Empty Re: Bloody Justices training

Post by HellishxHades Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:29 am

Crowe and Reed are finishing up a live shoe in Kansas city. They make quick work agianst there opponents. Crowe grabs a Mic and the following was recorded.

Crowe: Bloody... We heard what you said. We heard you say that you don't believe us. That you think the True Dark Lord is willing to lie to you and these people.

Jon Reed: You see Bloody, your leader, Bill Maverick, forgot to tell you something about the amulet. It can sway people's heart and memories. So while you were with Bill in his cabin in the woods doing some "Harry potter business." We found your brother and your girl.

Crowe: And might i say, your girl, Leah, is a crazy chick. I mean we were up all night doing it, well in the words of Adam Sandler, "All Night Long". btw thanks to the amulet your girl don't remember that she loved you or that her name aint Leah.

Jon Reed: And your brother remembers you as a awful abusive brother, thanks to the amulet.

Crowe: So, when you don't beat us at Ascendance they won't be fixed. And you will never see them agian.

Jon Reed: And Bill, it appears that your student, slave, bitch, fuck toy, or whatever he is, aint on that well on that leash of his.

Crowe and Reed leave the arena.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:30 am

Also try to keep these promos with the March of The Demons (Tag Team Promo) file
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down