Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man

Go down

I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man Empty I'm Tim's Brother, But I am my own Man

Post by Tim Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:57 am

After the tag match between Tim LaFave, Shiloh Grey and Foreign Affairs, the two walk down the backstage hallway. Towels around their necks. Tim slaps the back of his older brother.

Tim LaFave
Nice work, Shi-Man. Keep it up.

Shiloh Grey
Tim, I didn't do squat.

Tim LaFave
BS you kept Chris off me long enough for me to take care of Miles. So...

Shiloh Grey
But I feel like I could of done more.

Tim LaFave
We can always do more, we just have strive for it... I'm sure you'll shine, In your next match...

Shiloh Grey
Tim, don't forget who's older... I was wiping your ass when Mom was working...

Tim LaFave
Yes, sir. Anyway, good to have you aboard. Wow 'em, Shi.

And with that Tim notices Sushi-X down the hall waving towards him.

Tim LaFave
I gotta go, Shi. But keep up that spirit. It's the only way you'll survive here.

Tim rushes down the hall to meet up with Sushi as Lisa Evans rushes past LaFave and X to meet the new CMV signee.

Lisa Evans
Hello, I'm here with Shiloh Grey, the older brother of the former Anarchy Champion, former Tag Team Champion and current International Champion... Tim LaFave--

Shiloh Grey
What was that?

Lisa Evans
What was what?

Shiloh Grey
What you just said there... "older brother of Tim" and then you list his accomplishments. I think you believe just because I'm new... and Tim has quite the resume; he's my mentor... or that I owe something to him for me getting signed. Nah! I have a wife, I have two little girls at home. I graduated with a Bachelors from Pratt Institute. I'm my own man. And I want to make it very clear that just because little Tim is this big-shot CMV superstar, doesn't mean that were going to be attached at the hip, I'm going to forge my own path, just like he did his, and our mother before us.

I'm Tim's brother sure, but I am my own man... I am Shiloh Grey... And please, with all do respect, don't you forget it.

Shiloh brushes past Lisa as the shot on the face of a very frustrated Lisa Evans, fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down