Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother

Go down

Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother Empty Delusional King vs Vengeful Brother

Post by Batman Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:26 am

As Supremacy comes on air, no time is wasted when the PA System lights up with...

The entire arena is filled with deafening boos as King Xander makes his way out onto the stage. His crown rested comfortably on his head and a microphone in his hand. He makes his journey down the ramp with a wicked smile on his face. As if he has no worries in the world. A carefree soul living in his flesh vessel. He finally reaches the ring before forcing a referee to sit down on the middle rope, making it easier for him to climb through. As soon as he's through the ropes, he begins to talk as his music fades away.

Xander Slate
Last week at Purgatory I expected to have a one on one match with that IDIOT, Josh Wolf. I was gonna pummel him into the mat and prove my dominance over him. I was gonna watch him bleed! But then the unthinkable happened. Rising from his grave was....no it wasn't Jesus, he's not real. Nah, it was the man that held me down for more than TWO YEARS! A man we all thought was FINISHED! Bob Luger showed up and cost me my victory! Which I can look past that. I really can, because Josh got pummeled. But it was the purpose of his visit that really got to me. Looking down at me and smiling as they announced Wolf as the victor. He did it out of spite. He did it as he put it last week, as a warning shot. He's coming for me?

Slate smiles and shakes his head. However, as the motion stops, his smile is replaced with a look of fury.

Xander Slate
Bob Luger, you stupid son of a bitch. I stayed away last Friday to do research. Your recovery time was 8 months and you came back in 5. Hell, on top of that, you announced your retirement. Yet here you are. Back because I trashed you and the rest of KLIQ on twitter. My words were enough to bring you back here on one leg. A one legged man is targeting me folks. YOUR KING! He believes that he's gonna make me pay for what I've said. He truly believes that things have changed. But all of you know as well as I do that things haven't changed. At least for him. He comes back and loses to that GOOF, Angel. How does he expect to step up to a superior athlete like me? We all know what happened last time. And-

Slate smiles and steps backwards to watch as Bob Luger comes walking out. Luger, sporting a slight grin with a microphone in hand. He steps to the top of the ramp as his theme fades.

Bob Luger
You know Slate, the more you talk the more these fans wanna get up and leave. Who's idea was it to let you start the show? Couldn't of been Jade? Maybe Rex Carter has taken the reigns.

Xander Slate
Nice mention, considering you and him are about on the same level.

Bob Luger
Yeah because I had a close call in a tables match with him.

The crowds loving the witty comebacks as Luger continues.

Bob Luger
Listen, I get it Slate. You have the right to doubt the claims I made last week. I did cut the recommended recovery time short. But your feeble little brain can't comprehend the fact that I am a HARD WORKER. I've always been that way, or did you forget that along with all the other memories we've shared? The reason why I busted my ass to recover and come out of retirement isn't just because of the words you typed on social media about our brotherhood. It's about the fact that the moment I was out, you showed your true colors. You played us. You-

Xander Slate
Oh cry me a river! I didn't play you, I just WOKE UP!

At this point Luger is heading down the ramp.

Bob Luger
You woke up? Nah, you seen an opportunity to latch onto somebody else the moment I stepped away. You're a coward Slate. That's why you're running with the Big Dog instead of standing by your brothers.

At this point he's at the apron.

Xander Slate
Pierre Thompson isn't a leach. Need I remind you of the entire season of you using Borton and I to do your bidding? How many arms did we snap for you to not even capture the Alpha World Championship huh?

Luger hops on the apron and climbs through the ropes, now standing a few feet from his former brother.

Bob Luger
KLIQ wasn't just about our ventures in this ring. It was a brotherhood. We had a bond that you severed for your own good. Remember the last time you and I was biting each others heads off? And Borton came down to the ring and brought us together once again? What did you end up saying after that? You told me not to let my ego get in the way of our brotherhood yet here you are with the KLIQ at the bottom of your boot. You may of gotten away with turning on your partners in the past with the many groups you were apart of. But turning your back on us is your biggest mistake.

Slate smiles and steps forward.

Xander Slate
Oh yeah? How so? You gonna hit me with a Luger Landing and call that revenge?

Bob Luger
I was suffering, mentally and physically. Yet you were here, happy about my pain. Not a care in the world for a man you once called your best friend.

Xander Slate
Get over it.

Bob Luger
I will as soon as you pay.

Luger steps up and the two are now nose to nose.

Bob Luger
I want a match with you. Ascendance, you and me, beating the absolute shit out of each other!

Slate thinks about it before breaking away and turning towards the ropes. After a few seconds he turns back to Luger.

Xander Slate
You really want this? Because I promise you, if we do this, your retirement will be permanent this time.

Luger doesn't break his intense glare, allowing Slate to assume he's serious about the challenge.

Xander Slate
Alright! Your on! But I promise you this, this will be the same end result as last time!

And with that the fans begin to cheer at the announcement.

Bob Luger
Last time I was fighting for myself. This time, I'm fighting for KLIQ! I'm going to beat the living hell out of you. For the ill words you've spoke. For betraying us. For everything you've done that brought you here in front of me now. I'm going to break you. Win or lose, you're going to lie in a puddle of your own blood and regret EVERYTHING you've done!

Xander Slate
Empty promises buddy. But, who knows what's gonna happen in three weeks.

Bob Luger
I wasn't just talking about Ascendance.

And with that, Luger drops the microphone, and for the first time in a very long time, he's got his hands on Slate. Right handed strikes sending Slate against the ropes trying to defend himself as Luger adds his left into the mix, delivering body and faces shots all over. Slate falls to the side and slides out of the ring as Luger meets him there, grabbing him by the back of the head and slamming his face into the apron. He tries once more but Slate blocks it with his hands and delivers a sharp elbow to Luger's gut sending him backing way. Instead of attacking him, Slate slides back into the ring, and then travels across to slide back out towards the ramp.  At this point, Luger notices his escape and enters the ring with the mic in his hand.

Bob Luger
You disgust me. You're the biggest coward I've ever met. All that talk and there you are running away from a fight YOU STARTED! But it's alright. You know how goddamn persistent I can be. You go ahead and head back to your castle your majesty. You go sip on your wine and feel as comfortable as you can. Because I WANT you to feel safe so I can TAKE that feeling from you like you took KLIQ from me!

Slate, holding his gut, now on the stage looks on with actual horror in his eyes at the state of Luger as he spits those wicked words at him. He finally finishes his escape by going backstage as the scene ends with Luger standing tall in the ring to a chorus of cheers from his beloved fans.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down