Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Grant Era Begins NOW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Grant Era Begins NOW

Go down

The Grant Era Begins NOW Empty The Grant Era Begins NOW

Post by zquet Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:02 pm

At the house show for CMV Unmatched episode 8 Rachel Grant has just pinned Emily for the three count and her music plays over the PA system as she celebrates her win while celebrating she walks over to the corner demanding a microphone she is given one and raises it to her mouth to speak.

Rachel: CUT MY MUSIC! The music comes to a early stop as soon as she says that afterwards she continues to speak.

Rachel: Do you all see what i did? i just dominated this little Canadian jobber to a state of unresponsiveness because i am a true fighter you see let me shade a little light on what happens here .. this universe this is just Scripted that's it there's no real fighting going on here what really happens is that there is a bunch of old men in the back offices who pick and choose their favorites and those people get pushed straight to the top title matches, t-shirts, ice cream bars, the whole ordeal now you probably wondering what happens to the people who aren't liked? well they get screwed even if they have the talent but not look they will get diddly squat what i am here to do is to bring a new era to wrestling i want to bring in the grant era screw these stupid rules we have to follow let's make it so that say the fights be real? let's make it so that there is legitimacy in this sport again where the strong survive and thrive where as the pretty weak girls thin out and die .. not the other way around i'm currently 1 and 0 undefeated let my message be clear if any of you wussy girls in the back want to take me on in a REAL fight? i'm standing right here.

The crowd sat there stunned at the words of the new vixen she looked to be ready to leave as she started to walk out of the ring but before she got to the ropes she started to speak again.

Rachel: And ladies and gentleman that is how you do a shoot and drop a pipebomb fuck you CM Punk!

Rachel proceeds to drop the mic into the center of the ring as she proceeded to walk out of the ring and up the ramp as the house show cuts to commercial break.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down