Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where it all begins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where it all begins

2 posters

Go down

Where it all begins Empty Where it all begins

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:50 pm

"So this is where my story begins"

The scene opens to an establishing shot of the arena, in the midst of prepping for the return episode of NGW following the switch from Reality Wrestling. But this, this isn't where we are, not yet. The camera pans down the street to a nearby bus stop just as bus pulls on by, coming to a halt. The fans in high anticipation for the return of NGW step out from the bus onto the streets, talking amongst themselves in excitement, however amidst the crowd was a man who wasn't just a fan, but a performer. Stepping out from the bus last, lacking behind them, a man of impressive physique. Rocking a denim jacket to go with his cargo pants, ripped at the knee's. His bags swung over his shoulder, he takes a look around the bright city lights and takes a breath of the air before turning towards the arena.

The man crosses the street following the crowd of fans here tonight for the highly anticipated return of NGW. However when they enter the arena, he parts ways from the group, the fans go through the main entrance handing over their tickets to the man at the gate, while this guy takes a left towards another doorway. Walking through to see the rest of the NGW roster with three others, CMV Hall of Famer Kendall Wolfe, former Ferocity Competitor Sophia Caldwell and the General Manager of NGW, Ken Donahue.

While the two former CMV Competitors continue to talk to the NGW roster, preparing them for the first episode, Ken spots the last man to arrive across the room, excusing himself from Caldwell and Wolfe he makes his way over to the CMV newcomer.

Ken Donahue:

Welcome, you must be Anthony! Nice to meet you.

Anthony Hunt reaches out and shakes the hand of the NGW General Manager while he continues to speak.

Ken Donahue:

Welcome to NGW! The Developmental show for CMV, the crossroads in any Superstars career, for if they make it here, they can make it anywhere, but if they fail... Well, their road to the top of the industry is cut short. Do not take this developmental lightly Anthony, the competition is tough and the rewards are high, be on your toes, watch your back and you'll be just fine.

Anthony Hunt:
Oh I will boss, I've come from halfway across the country, everything in the bag right here, is everything I own, I've committed my life to this moment, this journey and I will not stop until I make it into the CMV Hall of Fame. It's my destiny, it's what I was born to do, and I will not let you, or anybody watching around the world down. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity. It means the world.

Ken Donahue:
Oh contraire, the pleasure is all mine! You see here in NGW, it's not about taking the biggest names from across the wrestling industry and moulding them into CMV Superstars, sure that's part of it, but the important part. The bread and butter, is about finding guys relatively unknown to the world and moulding them into homegrown CMV Talent, people who make a name for themselves inside our walls! Walk with me for a moment.

Anthony follows Ken out of the room down the corridor towards his office, to which Donahue opens the door revealing a small room with a desk and chairs, the standard office look honestly, but littered on the walls of the office are framed pictures of CMV greats built from within.

Ken Donahue:

Take a look around son, look up at those pictures, each and every one of them are international Superstars that rose from the ashes within CMV's walls and became leaders of the industry without stepping a foot in another company. From your Jade Dynamite's to your Ally Cage's to your Xander Slate's and your Hayden Kiteley's. You can be up there one day if you stay the course, fight through the negatives and rise to the occasion one day you can be an industrial name, an international Superstar. I have faith in you, but the question is, can you stay the course? Many people try, many people fail.

Anthony nods his head as to not interrupt Ken's speech. The two walk back out of the office into the corridor towards the lockeroom where they came, Ken continues on as they walk.

Ken Donahue:

This past weekend we had Absolution, the Royal Rumble matches a chance to main event Home Coming. But the real road to the Main Event starts right here on NGW, this... Is where your story begins....

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Where it all begins Empty Re: Where it all begins

Post by Maurie Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Hope he has some indy moves

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down