Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here

4 posters

Go down

Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Empty Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:59 am

Hayden Prepares for his match against Chris Andrews in his private lockeroom as he prepares his every match..... Until the door gets kicked the fuck open.

Quantum barges in as Hayden gets into battle stance.

"Nah," Quantum shrugs the defensive posture off, "Nah... its not that type of night...." He looks down to the bent and broken door and kicks it aside s'more.

"This is exactly what you didn't want, amirite? Just... hanging out.... preparing for matches against people who have something to prove against you? Guys that can only gain when they beat you... but what do you have to gain by beating Chris Andrews?"

Quantum walks over to the broken door, picks it up, and slams it against the desk shattering it into pieces, "Exactly... nothing.... Hayden....  So what do you do? The same thing you've always done right? You go out there and you put on a match for the ages... and you win.... but then you don't get any recognition cuz you beat Chris Andrews..... But what happens if you lose, Hayden? You get nothing... and he gets everything. This is exactly what you didn't want.

Yeah, I get it, I want to be the guy everyone wants to beat... truly, I do. And for the most part... I AM THAT.... A lot of people on the roster here wish they had a win on me, some do... but most WISH they did.

Thats what they want from you, Hayden. They want a win.... to elevate their careers....

So Foreign Affairs is going to come out and run their mouth after getting their teeth smashed in day after day... and say they want a War with XGeN? Well... who do they target first? The 'Guy Who Never Left XGeN?'

So now.... Its not just Chris Andrews trying to get a piece and make a name... it sounds like its personal.... Almost as if hes trying to...exact..some type of...
" He pauses in between statements to let the fans catch on, and they don't disappoint with the 'REEEVENNNGAAAAA' callout

Quantum pauses to contemplate the thought process but only for 1 exact second, like a fake thought pantomime with his hand on his chin, almost as if he knew it was coming.

"So you want to pack your bags and leave... cuz this is your treatment? Well... Hayden... I say 'FUCK YOU!' You Grab your bags and you beat the shit out of anyone in your way with them because in TWO WEEKS.... WE face Web.... 2 of the 3 Letters is Web are 'W' and 'E'.... Its 'WE'  Its US.... ITS WHAT THE FUCK WE DO.....

So you go out there, and you do your thing tonight. And honestly, Hayden.... We could argue this whole 'Who left who' thing all day long.... but to be honest, Sushi said it before... when you went crazy.
.." Quantum looks Hayden dead in the eyes, "You know.... that whole.... thing? We kinda... didnt really know what to take of it... but to be honest... I think THATS EXACTLY WHO YOU NEED TO BE AGAINST CHRIS ANDREWS!!!! THAT is who you need to learn to HARNESS and become when the Time is Right....
But Hayden.... keep your head on a swivel. I expect WEB might try to show up before the match starts You know... to ruin a match and show us how pathetic we are when we are just trying to have a show....
"

He eyeballs the Future Hall of Famer

"Sushi X and I have our match tonight. THE DREAM MATCH in their eyes... Thats Funny... Sushi and I didnt get our dream match on episode #100. Fuck it, Web won't try that shit against us, cuz FF aint gonna have that shit and they'd attack them weasley bastards with us if it came to it. We showed them the best respect in the past with T and Lee"

Leave it open for a response from Hayden, FF, FA
No attacks please, lets not web it up

"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Empty Re: Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:49 pm

There is a lite rumble, almost like a minor earthquake. It intensifies and it reaches the point where the fans are fearful for there favorite superstars. The far side wall bursts like an IED in Afghanistan. Shits flying everywhere. And like a fat red cool aid man. The Enigma Sushi X steps through.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Fans pop seeing the Trio together. It's been a long time coming. Sushi quickly looks around the room at all the destruction. He looks rather happy about it.  

Hayden...Hayden...Hayden... The thing about you never leaving is very true. You were actually one of the boys. One of the brothers. Someone we never wanted to leave X-Gen. The thing is, like we've always said, you did have a time where we were scared to even talk to you. Now that's not what brothers do. No. They don't scare family...the instill fear into the enemy. And, like my Brother here has stated. There is a time and a place to release that demon. And it's not at your brothers. It's at them."  

The Sensation points towards the rest of the lockers. The fans cheer wildly

This whole build up to our match, the build up to Quantum's match. That's all it was. If at any point you thought we didn't want you back. You are gravely mistaken. X-Gen may have raised you to the best you can be. Shot you to new heights. But you also raised X-Gen to new heights. You helped place us on the map as much as we helped you. It wasn't a parasitic relationship...it was a symbiotic relationship. We both benefited.  Now...you got the originators here. The co-creators of the best stable to be embraced by this company and no matter what WEB does or anyone else does. We will still be standing even after all others fall...even after the world ends, X-Gen will be forever and everlasting. So Hayden. As the prodigal son. Your two fathers...

the enigmatic one looks to the camera for a second.

We offer our hands as a truce. Let's make this Company great and usher in the downfall of a team who never deserved to be here. We don't NEED you back. We want you back. Not that you left...but let's be whole again.  

Sushi places his hand out and is met with Quantum's. They both look at each other and then look to the A-Lister

Open to everyone Rifted said FF, FA, HAYDEN, again no attacks just respect...we ain't WEB

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here Empty Re: Your Time is Up, My Time is Now... Here

Post by Topher Mod Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Time : 9:30pm
Mood : Quite good considering, beers helped

Miles : So did ya really take out Tim's little older bro on Genesis.

Bloody Brit : Well it was just a message, ya see he got in our business and he wanted a piece of me in our tag match, so i welcomed him to CMV.

Oliver : That ya did, you powerbombed him through a table right.

Brit : Ha, ya know it. But that was then, this is now. I need you guys to keep your eyes open tonight. I have a match with Hayden.... X-Gen could ambush us at anytime, there might be more of em, but i know ya have my back. Even if it's 6 on 3, we`ll kick some arse. Also there's WEB  running around, they've already put you guys on the shelf once, not long seeing as you're tough bastards, but still they don't care who they target hell they targeted me and Tim the other week, good job you guys returned that night. But as i was saying keep ya eyes open... Things could get nasty.

Miles : Don't worry bro, we got your back, always...... Unlike X-Gen who are full of crap, they may hold the gold for now but look at em, they fight each other like they were in the Vixen's division.... You have Hayden and Sushi fighting each other 1 minute, hugging the next.... You have T&Lee.... Well just T seeing as Lee fucked off.

Oliver : Yea don't worry Chris, you go out there and get some Rev.....

Brit : Oli don't ya be stealin' me sayings ya silly cunt, but ....  

REVENGAAAAAHHH  .....IS...... COMIN`.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Hayden looks across the room at Foreign Affairs, a look of pity as he walks through the middle of the Dynamic Duo of X-Gen brothers and makes his way up to Bloody Brit and the rest of Foreign Affairs, staring down the ring leader. Hayden cracks a smile as he looks at the Bloody Brit. He takes a step back and looks directly into the eyes of Chris Andrews.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Who even are you, who are any of you? Oh you're a formermidcard Champion? That's nice, last time I had a midcard belt I practically threw it in the trash. You know why that title is even a thing kid? I made it a thing when I unified the Intercontinental and World Heavyweight title, so without me you'd be another nobody. Enjoy the paycheck that I gave you. But, just one second, lemme get this straight, you think that the three of you, could take on six other men? Naw son, all three of you got taken out by that ONE GUY, who's also a nobody. You're just a bunch of pitiful nobodies who literally nobody cares about. You know it's time for you to give up when the thing your stable is most recognized for is Mike Miles, who's most famous moment was when he'd get rolled up week after week by Jeremy Blake.

Chris If you beat me tonight, it'll be nothing more than a fluke, 100% I say this because the creative team have a habit of putting me down, I don't keep my mouth shut, so I'm going to call it before it happens. You'll beat me tonight, you'll talk some shit, you'll leech on to my fame to gain credibility, but I'll move on and not really give a damn. Then you'll go right back down to feuding with newcomers because they're the only guys to whom you're worthy of fighting. Your whole career is a fluke, lets take a look.

Firstly, you're the leader of Foreign Affairs? Whys that, because the guy who should be in control got attacked, you say you all have eachothers backs, where were you huh? Look what you've done to this formidable stable, now it's just a group of guys that are just there. That's it. What's next, oh yeah, a former International Champion, I clock that in a solid six weeks. Great job! Six weeks into my first reign as WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, I unified the belts and CREATED what made you famous. So how about you get back to the drawing board and rethink your career...

Hayden dusts off his shoulder and turns back around towards the brothers of X-Gen to continue the conversation they were having before they were so rudely interrupted.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You're damn right we're walking out of Battlescars with the belts, we're the original three, the three of us re-invented what a stable can be and we shocked the world, even when we parted at the start of this season, everybody was still speaking of us, X-Gen, that's the impact we had. Now I understand it got a little edgy, a little rough around the edges that's just who I am, I have that fire within me and when I go to that place, ain't nobody stopping me, I won't lie there was some truth behind my comments leading up to our matches, for sure. But that single handshake, that handshake that shook the world, it buried the hatchet, it re-ignited the bond because WE are unbeatable as a unit and WEB, Foreign Affairs, that fat black marshmellow, not even Justin Sane, nobody can get in our way when we're thinking as one. So as far as I see it, I never left the X-Gen, so you don't even need to ask.

Hayden looks at the two brothers, HIS brothers and extends his arm, meeting both of theres, in a moment that will shake the wrestling world at it's core. Shortly after, Hayden turns and points to the leader of Foreign Affairs.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You don't even know what you're in for kid.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down