Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot)

3 posters

Go down

T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Empty T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot)

Post by Tim Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:01 am

In Boston, Massachusetts, young CMV fan Tommy Malro turns on his computer expecting the Genesis results. He types in CMV.com, one letter at a time and is greeted on the front page, not by the results of the last show, but a CMV.com exclusive video. The title at the top of the embedded video. T & Z in the Morning. Confused, little Tommy clicks the PLAY button in the center of the video...

With the feed of the video starting pitch black and only voices heard it sounds like Sushi and Tim talking.

Tim LaFave
Paul, you got it?

Sushi-X
Everything's set.

Suddenly the video, clearly shot through an iPhone 12 comes on, first blurry, but upon the camera focusing it shows Tim behind a rickety old desk, clearly in the CMV venue's dusty storage closet. To his immediate left is a Grappling Practice Dummy.

T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) 4670dcaa-0faf-469a-8610-14c2738c0c51_1.07bba5b61b17e0295c6eb07262b3c133

On it is a pair of sunglasses and a leather jacket.

Tim LaFave
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the one and only edition of T & Z in the Morning. Starting off we discuss our upcoming match with Duo Maxwell and Azreal. I have with me, Jacob Ziegler. The longest reigning Anarchy Champion. Ziegler, I know we haven't exactly hit it off, but I'm happy you could join me for this once in a life time event. So, how do you feel about taking on Duo Maxwell and Azreal?

Tim leans to his left, ear propped against the "face" of the dummy, eyes looking off, pretending to hear what "Ziegler" has to say. Sushi can be heard giggling behind the camera.

Tim LaFave
What's that? You say Azreal won on a whim? And it should actually be Borton or Luger in the ring with us come Battle Scars?

Tim props his head against the dummy again.

Tim LaFave
And that Duo Maxwell is someone who should be feared? Well, while I agree with you on both things, this is just how the business works. So before I say what I want to on our upcoming match, our camera man has our sponsors for this show. Paul?

The phone camera flips around showing the very close face of Sushi-X

Sushi-X
This show is brought to you by Cass LaFave's bosom!

The camera flips back around to Tim and "Jacob". Tim's face is very unhappy.

Tim LaFave
Yeah, thanks Paul... Anyway, our upcoming match with Duo and Azreal is indeed one for the ages, despite being an opener. But I would like to say, win, lose or draw. Me and Zieglepuss here have no fear, and against all odds, we'll push through. You see because Ziegler--

Suddenly behind Sushi, the doors flies open, it's nob is heard slamming on the wall behind it. Into the shot walks a very upset Jacob Ziegler, he stares at Tim and then at the camera, before he sees the doll. He walks over to it and wrestles his leather jacket off of it. The doll falls to the ground with a heavy thud. With jacket in hand, Ziegler stares at Tim who is trying very hard not to laugh. As Ziegler leaves the room, the words "Fucking muggins" can be heard under his breath as the video closes with Tim and Sushi-X breaking out in loud laughter.

Little Tommy laughed with Tim and Sushi behind his computer, his day made by this once-in-a-life time event.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Empty Re: T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot)

Post by Alveuss Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:04 am

Fucking muggins

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot) Empty Re: T & Z in the Morning, Edition One (One-Shot)

Post by Batman Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:47 pm

10/10 good job

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down