Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bad Things Happen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bad Things Happen

3 posters

Go down

Bad Things Happen Empty Bad Things Happen

Post by Batman Sat May 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Elijah Stewart is making his way out, the fans enjoying his presence and eager to see him in action as he himself is grinning ear to ear, happy to be adored once again. As the Good Vibes Kid reaches the bottom of the ramp, he senses a change in the reaction from the crowd. Negativity spewing from all around the arena, however, before he can turn around to see where the attention has gone, he gets hit hard from behind, causing him to tumble to the floor. His assailant none other than Bob Luger.

Mr. Dashing

Oh my god! Bob Luger is here!

Bob shares a devilish grin with the crowd before going back on the aggression and lifting Elijah to his feet just to drive him shoulder first into the solid steel ring post. The kids who look up to him can't stand to see Stewart in such pain. Bob could take hours to soak in the saddened faces of the fans, but he's also too eager to hurt the man he faces at Home Coming 3. He stops wasting his time and tosses Elijah into the ring before joining him. However, as he grabs his kneeling foe, he gets a stiff right hand to his eye, causing the Titan to stumble backwards. The fans begin to fire up for Stewart as he looks to be fighting back. Bob holds a hand on his right eye as Elijah charges at him but he stops him with a strong kick to the groin causing him to instantly fold over in pain.

Mr. Dashing
We're supposed to have a match here but Bob doesn't seem to care. So much frustration built up and we haven't even seen him since the match was announced. He told reporters that he didn't want to risk getting he or Elijah injured before their match because he wanted an even bout but now I can see that was just bullshit. He's trying to hurt him.

As Elijah lies on the ground in pain, Bob stops focusing on where he was hit and turns back into the vicious, vengeance seeking beast that seems to be taking over the show at the moment. He stomps away at Elijah, trying to wear him down. Prevent him from having anymore fight in him. Luger then stops and lifts Elijah to his feet, quickly drilling his head to the mat with a destructive Luger Landing for good measure. The pure disgust in his eyes says all to the CMV Universe. The hero they once seen Luger as is long gone. And one of the two men in the ring are on their last legs and Luger doesn't intend that to be him.

Mr. Dashing

My goodness, what a message by Lug-oh....he's not done?? Luger why??

Dashing's concern is directed at the fact that Luger has now fled the ring in order to retrieve a pair of handcuffs from under the ring!

Mr. Dahsing
No.....Luger don't do this. Elijah is out of it!

Luger joins Elijah in the ring once more before pulling him by the arm into the corner and handcuffing both of his hands around the second turnbuckle. Before continuing with the assault he reaches over the ropes and yells out the ring announcer, demanding the microphone until finally he is given what he wants. A voice in all this madness. He walks right in front of Elijah who's struggling to make out what is happening after being hit with the Luger Landing.

Bob Luger
Elijah......

He speaks between breaths.

Bob Luger
You with me buddy? How's your head feeling?

He mocks Elijah who finally realizes the situation he's in. He tries to break free of his restraints but to no avail. His attempt however, bring amusement to Luger.

Bob Luger
What if I told you that right now.....i'm hurting worse than you? Huh? What if I told you that i'm starting to realize how fucked up things really are. I lost my KLIQ. Nobody in my family will talk to me. My chances at that belt are far. And to top it all off, i'm somehow not very confident that things will ever go back to normal. Am I scared? Elijah? Come on, i'm asking you, you know, friend to friend? Should I be scared?

He puts the microphone to Elijah's face, who just keeps a hateful gaze on Luger, refusing to say a word.

Bob Luger
Let me answer that for you.....I should....but i'm not. I'm not afraid to be alone Elijah. I'm not afraid to fight for my spot back. I'm not afraid to do whatever it takes to one day be at the tip top again. It's Bob Luger vs the world....and i'm not afraid of that! But you know who should really be afraid? You know who despite having soooooo much support, fears what's to come? I'll save us the time and answer. It's you Eli. You are afraid. I can see it in your eyes. You can pretend that you wanna rip me limb from limb but what you REALLY want to do is run away. Run away and never turn back. You want a fresh start. I got a hold of you and I destroyed your moral compass along with the respect these people had for you. I destroyed you Elijah and i'm gonna finish the job at Home Coming 3. Do you hear me?

He slaps Elijah in the face who of course tries to charge at him despite being held back by the cuffs.

Bob Luger
Home Coming 3 is where your journey ends and you can finally get that fresh start. Somewhere else. I don't care where. I hear WGW are accepting Applications. Maybe you can actually be something other than a pathetic poser. You.....you came in and you tried to replace me. You tried to be the hero to these people. Save them from me yet you couldn't even save yourself. It's pathetic that you still try. You come out here every week and you try to be what you can never be! You try and try and try to be a hero. Somebody that these kids out here can look up to. But was you being a hero when you would beat the hell out of random employees in the back after you'd lose your matches? Was you being a hero when you helped us take out Turner and Anderson? You spent so much time trying to pretend that that wasn't who you were that you forgot one thing. That's who I am. And you crossed me. You really thought you'd get off so easy? Huh? You really thought you'd be able to beat me at Home Coming 3 and boom we're done? You really thought that a guy like me, a guy who doesn't mind beating people up in the locker room would ease off and let a weak little man like you beat me? You're delusional. And I...I tried to back off. I told everybody I wanted things to be even between us but then I seen you out here acting like everything's gonna be okay when in reality, you should be scared! YOU ARE SCARED AND ALL THESE PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THAT!

He gets right in Eli's face who responds by spitting in his. Luger backs up, shaking his head, almost admiring the guts of Elijah. That is before wiping the spit off his face and charging at Elijah, kicking him in the gut and punching him in the face. Soon, Elijah is busted open, defenseless with blood gushing down his face.

Bob Luger

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US.....MY PAIN FUELS ME....WHILE YOURS.....YOURS IS WHAT'S GONNA COST YOU YOUR CAREER!

He then slams the microphone into the bloody forehead of Elijah, thus ending the horrific scene. So we think. But as he's leaving. He stops. Smiles like the demon he is and turns around, lifting up the skirt of the apron and taking a steel chair.

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god Lug-Luger stop this!

At this point a swarm of officials start rushing down the ramp as Luger slightly unfolds to chair before slipping in around Elijah's neck. He then backs up into the other corner. The referees on the outside screaming at him to stop what he's doing. But their too late. Luger was lost long ago. Now, the entire arena watch as Luger charges across the ring, raises up his leg and forcefully kicks the chair around Eli's head.

Mr. Dashing
My god!

Finally the officials slide into the ring, but Luger evades the mess and climbs the barricade into the sea of fans booing him. He slowly backs up the steps as he watches with the same twisted smile he's sported the whole night as the medical staff arrive and haul Stewart out in a stretcher.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Bad Things Happen Empty Re: Bad Things Happen

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat May 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Damn

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrisSully Sat May 26, 2018 4:46 pm

I really want to see either man win. I can't pick a side. The fallout will be amazing.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down