Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier."

Go down

Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier." Empty Firefly: "I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier."

Post by krzy Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Outside of the Battle Scars arena is Firefly, speaking through a microphone to those online waiting to get inside. Unlike the first time, people seem to be paying more attention to this guy. There’s just something about him, the way that he walks and talks--or maybe it’s just because he’s yelling through a megaphone--either, he’s been able to grab their attention, and it’s starting to feel like people actually care about the man. In fact, when he starts off with what seems to be his signature line, some of the more “in-the-know” fans say it along with him.

♪Helloooooooooooo CMV Universe!♫

It truly tickles me to see you all out here ready to have the time of your lives! Look at you all: you’re beautiful! Truly lovely people that makes me proud to walk the same earth as you.

But there’s a problem my freaks and freakettes. They won’t open their doors. They won’t let my by the campfire. They won’t make room for me on the queen-sized bed. I...I just want to be in there fighting. Fighting like all the rest. I want the blood, I need the sweat, I crave the tears. I desire everything that comes with being a CMV superstar.

Now it feels like they’re mocking me. Tormenting me. How could such torture be allowed? You’ve all heard the news. You’ve all seen the carnage. You all know that things will never be the same. There will be two shows. An unprecedented path this company has yet to walk down. How could there not be room for me?

♪There are two shows
And I am one man
Only the lord knows
If I am part of their plan♫

This heart has beat several lifetimes over, and never before has it yearned for something like I want nothing more than to wrestle with the company. They want me to come alone, but I can’t. I can’t be alone anymore.

The boat has crossed to the other side, and we’re there on the shore, hoping the village hasn’t decided to shun us. For we’ve done no wrong. Alone. I can’t be here alone. I can’t do this alone. I just need a friend. My friend. My dear Toxierra, who has awakened a love within me that I never thought possible.

I’m ready to acquiesce, to not bring my army, but just a single soldier. The last thing we want is to burn this company  to the ground. We just want to be apart of something special. To treat you all to something special. We want to entertain and bring joy to your lives and this company is the platform to do just that.

♪I need my soulmate by my side
Take us both or have none
But keep this in your minds
For you, the latter won’t be “fun”♫

With that  message delivers, Firefly saunters off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down