Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere."

Go down

Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere." Empty Firefly: "That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere."

Post by krzy Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:38 pm

It’s starting to feel like more and more people are beginning to linger outside the show.hoping to catch a glimpse of the showman that is Firefly. Almost as if on cue, the hooded man appears from wherever he was hiding with megaphone in hand.

♪Hellooooooooooo CMV Universe!♫

My darlings I have returned, and never before has my heart felt so full. I’m starting to see it now, unlike my father, you all remember me and you cheer for me and you want me, and soon I will make you love...need me...unable to live without me.

That’s all I ever wanted. To feel like I belonged somewhere. I always wondered what it would be like to have a place that I could truly call home. Then one day I found that place. Inside of the ring. I learned to wrestle, and I got pretty good. I hated the pain and the long nights on the road stuffed into a two-door car with four other people being forced to listen to country music because the driver wants to feel like he’s in Texas and can’t handle that he thousands of miles away from the people that he loved.

That’s why I keep the ones I love close by. I have a secret. They offered my a contract! They said that they heard my pleas, were moved to tears by my powerful lyrics and they wanted more, more, MORE! But they only wanted me, not the full army or even a handful of soldiers. No one that I could trust to watch my back.

Guys, they wanted me to brave this cold, cruel, brand new world alone. And I couldn’t. I’m too weak for that. But Toxiera always had the strength to hold me up. And if my journeying here meant parting ways, then I’d rather walk the ragged roads until the rocks wore away the soles of my shoes and left blisters on my feet.

♪There doesn’t have to be just one set of footprints
There doesn’t have to be a gap between our hands
Your pain and sorrow, let the ocean’s heavy waved rinse
As we make brand new memories in the sand♫

I beg of you general managers. Open the doors and let us in. I’m far more selfless than I am selfish and I’d rather leave it all behind--the promise of a new life, a better tomorrow, and the comfort of riding a legendary career into immortality--than be forced to be someone that I am not.

With a sad, somber expression in his eyes. Firefly lowers the megaphone and walks off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down