Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place."

Go down

Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place." Empty Firefly: "Some would say that I was never here...they weren’t looking in the right place."

Post by krzy Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:41 pm

A lectern is set up outside of the arena attracting a small crowd still lingering outside before the show is set to begin. The location and timing of this is odd. You’d think anything major related to CMV would be announced inside of the arena in front of a much larger crowd, not to mention the show is minutes away from starting.

Only those looking to grab last minute tickets, or sell theirs, is still lingering out here. The crowd starts buzzing as a voice comes through some shoddy speakers set up at the base of the stage, making the person being introduced sound relatively important...relative compared to the average joes standing out here, of course.

There’s some light applause, that makes a golf clap sound deafening--at the very least we have some well-mannered members of the CMV Universe here to witness...whatever the hell this is. A fellow in a red suit, the coat sporting twin tails that fall down to his calves, steps in front of the lectern. His smile seems to cover half of his face, whatever his reasons for being here, he seems genuinely enthused to be out here in front of these dozens of people.

Oddly enough, there’s a microphone right in front of him, but he reaches down to grab a megaphone.

Firefly
♪Hellooooooooo CMV Universe!♫ What an absolute thrill it is to be out here! It brings a tear to my heart to see that you all braved the weather to come out and see me!

The people there look around, understably a bit confused. It’s actually a beautiful day outside.

Firefly
It’s like that time daddy dearest showed up at my high school graduation just to remind me of all the times he said that I wouldn’t make it that far. I know it was him because he only gave me one black eye the night before! ♪Oh daddy, why’d you make mommy go away?♫ The beautiful thing is that it all led right here to you guys! Back where I belong. I know that some of you don’t remember me. And it’s okay. I forgive you. I love you. I love that even after all this time you’ve all shown up here because you haven’t forgotten who I am.

♪The firefly that saves you from the dark
And drives away all of your fears
I made it all go away with the kiss that left a mark
The burden of failure is ours to share♫

A man in the back wipes away a tear.

Firefly
I’m here today because I saw how much fun everybody is having. So many people have shown up with their friends and are having the time of their lives. Why, why why should I miss out on all of the merriment. Why should you all be deprived of seeing just exactly what I have to offer this lovely world of ours. Some would say that I was never here...tsk, tsk, tsk...they weren’t looking in the right place.

Somehow this fellow has been able to hold onto the people’s attention for this long.

Firefly
My friends, are so much better than what you’ve all had to settled for, and I promise you all that they’re on their way...only they don’t know it yet. I might have just remembered to put their invitations in the mail this morning. But have no fear, the campfire’s going strong and there’ll be plenty of room for them when they arrive. ♪Plenty of food. Plenty of water. Plenty of bodies.♫ I know, I know guys, it should’ve been tonight. The mistake is mine and I accept all the blame. But it’s okay, because I forgive myself. I promise you all that we will be worth the wait, and I don’t always break my promises.

It’s the passion. That’s what’s keeping the people drawn in. Half the things he’s saying may be going over their heads, but damn it, listening and watching him speak is an experience all in itself.

Firefly
♪The sweetest things, we’re often denied
There’s no dearth of anger or pain
I’m back with more of the joy I supplied
So you always stay dry in the rain♫

He laughs heartily before hopping off the stage and happily walking away..

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down