Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round

2 posters

Go down

CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Empty CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 am

Lisa Evans: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to a CMV.com Exclusive, my name is Lisa Evans and my guest at this time is a returning star to CMV, Christy Norrie.

*The Camera pulls out to reveal Christy Norrie.*

Lisa: Christy, you've been away from CMV for quite some time, and a lot has changed since then both in the company and in your own life, share your thoughts on everything that happened since and how you its feels and why you've came back now?

Christy: Aye, it has bin quite awhile since ah wiz in CMV, things were going great fir awhile, 'til y'know, ivrythin thit happened, which ah'd rather nae talk aboot. All I'll say is 'at certain things had tae line up fir me t'ih come back so here I am. As fir how 'ah feel ti be back, despite ivrythin it feels good, especially the way 'hings are now. Women have their own show now and are actually treated wi' respect here. Wi' this platform there's, more chance fir girls tae shine, an' ah plan on taking full advantage of that and makin' an impact. All ih frustrations I've dealt with ah'm goin' to carry wi me in that ring and tak' it oot on mah opponents, so fa iver steps intae that ring better nae tak' me lightly cause ah've bin training hard ti get tae far ah am now and I will mak' sumthin oh mahsell this time round. Ah'm gonna turn some heads, jist tak' mah word fir it.

Lisa: Well you look great, and pumped to get started. Its good to see you back, I look forward to seing you in the ring. Thank you for your time. This has been Lisa Evans for CMV.com, thank you for watching.

*The camera fades to black.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round Empty Re: CMV.com Exclusive: Second Time Round

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:36 am

YES
THE NORRIE NAME IS BACK!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down