Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Let's make this interesting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Let's make this interesting

Go down

Let's make this interesting Empty Let's make this interesting

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:00 pm

*Jay Davis comes into the ring with his Tailcoat Suit Jacket on and Suit Pants, with a microphone*

Jay Davis: You know something,Troy. There's a saying. "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself." Quote from The man himself Albert Einstein. But that saying means that When you guys boo me and when I get hate, you basically are calling me one of "the guys" that sit upon that throne. So next time you guys want to do something, you shouldn't. You see Troy, nothing's gonna be changed about this match. So why not have it for something that means something. So if you win, I shave my head AND you get a spot at the King in the Ring. But if I win, you shave your head and I get a spot at the King in the Ring.

*Crowd boos, But Jay Davis now soaks it in*

Jay Davis: Ah, I love it. Keep booing. Keep flipping me off. Because that ain't gonna get you anywhere but me getting to what I want. So keep booing.

*Crowd continues to boo*

Jay Davis: Hey Ryan! You hear that. That's what you're gonna hear soon.

*Jay Davis walks out of the ring, crowd throwing food at Jay and booing at him*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down