Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job

Go down

Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Empty Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Week 6-

Cobalt Ketchup

So Heath Slater shows up and starts talking about all this free agent stuff. He says how he needs a job and nobody will hire him. He NEEDS it.
He needs it but I want this more than anything. I came here to win.

The rest of the competitors come out and circle the ring.
R.Rick- the guy who can drop the RicKO out of nowhere!
Chris Hollis- The guy everyone has trouble pronouncing his name because he speaks with a lisp and it sounds like Hollusk or Hollith...
The Lucha (Biggest Lucha I've ever seen) Cotton Eye Don- that good ol Redneck always down for a barn burner
The guy dressed as a lifeguard- I guess that's just his thing
And Fang- #FangNotAsian. Never really figured out his gimmick.

These were the guys I had left to compete against... And Heath Slater comes out and targets me.

Heath Slater
You see! Let's make a deal, do y'all wanna make a deal??

Heath points to the other competitors.

I'll challenge this guy right now and if I win, then I take his spot in this competition!!!

(Cut to the competitors clapping and chanting Yes)

Of course everyone but me agrees.

Heath Slater
So what do you say, pal??!! Let me show you why I'm the Hottest Free Agent in wrestling today!!!!

Cobalt Ketchup
Now listen, I didn't come all this way to let some guy like Heath Slater beat me for my spot in the show. There's only like 5 guys left and I can easily beat them all. I already beat the guy everyone thought would win!
So I put out my hand to shake on it and agree and as I do Slater added a stipulation

(Commercial break. Come back from 15minutes of commercials and recaps the last 5 minutes like they do to shorten the program recording time.)

Heath Slater reaches for Cobalt Ketchups hand
Heath Slater
In Blackjack....

He adds as he shakes his hand.

Cobalt Ketchup
Wait, what? Blackjack? I don't know if the producers were just back from a trip to Vegas or what, but what does blackjack have to do with Wrestling?
I'm better than any of these jokers in the competition and I don't even have a gimmick. These guys are all clowns and Heath knows it. He wants my spot because he knows he could win this thing if it isn't for me and get a job.

Heath Slater looks to the rest of the competition

Heath Slater
Y'all going to learn something right now. You never agree to a deal without learning the stipulation first. Get some cards out here RIGHT NOW! Im the dealer, one hand only, you have to beat me.

Cobalt Ketchup
I know a thing or two about blackjack. Maybe  when I get a gimmick i could be a blackjack guy and always promo when to tell people to stay and when to double down. And when I win they could be like "winner winner chicken dinner" or something like that
I know when to hit and I know when to stay. I know if the dealer is showing a 4 5 6 then you just stand because you have to assume the hidden card is a 10 and they could bust.
So he deals the cards... I should have asked for a new deck or to shuffle or something because I got screwed. First off I'm dealt 12 which is the worst ever, and second he's dealt

Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Image27

Heath Slater begins jumping up and down over and over.

Heath Slater
Do you want insurance?

Cobalt Ketchup throws his hands up like what does it matter, we only have one hand. He yells to hit and let him get a chance to get to 21

Heath Slater
DO YOU WANT INSURANCE???? Cuz you're going to need UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BABAYYYYYY!!!

He flips the cards to show BlackJack

Cobalt Ketchup
I knew what was going on here... Screw job. This is how I go? I kept asking for him to let me hit and how it wasn't fair.

The competitors all rejoice and Cobalt Ketchup can't believe his own eyes. Heath Slater gives him some final words.

Heath Slater
Goodbye! Thank you! I needed this! Hey real quick though, why is your name Cobalt Ketchup??

Cobalt Ketchup
It's my favorite color

Heath
Cobalt is Blue and Ketchup is red dumbass

Cobalt Ketchup
My name is Colt Ball... And my friends use to mix up my name and call be cobalt. And if you mix blue with ketchup... That's what my favorite color is...

Heath Slater
That's your gimmick? That you like the color blue mixed with ketchup? What is that??? It's that Purple??!

Cobalt Ketchup can barely get the words out as the crowd is cheering for Heath Slater to be on the show.

Cobalt Ketchup
No. I don't have a gimmick. I guess if I had one I definitely wouldn't be a blackjack dealer

Cobalt Ketchup drops Heath slater with the Code Cobalt and pics up the mic

Cobalt Ketchup realizing that he doesn't have a job anymore and Heath Slater does
I guess... I would be..... The Hottest Free Agent in wrestling NOW!!

As he makes his way up the ramp and to the back... Someone's music hits and shocks the whole place

(Who should comes out to tell Cobalt Ketchup he has been drafted?)

Back to top Go down

Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job Empty Re: Reality Wrasslin episode 6- the Screw Job

Post by Batman Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:52 pm

And out comes the "Hillbilly of CMV" Rex Carter. Standing on the stage he chugs the bud light in his hand before throwing it off stage.

Rex Carter
Cobalt Mustard, I like ya. CMV duz 2. So you've done been drafted in CMV. I don't know which show cuz I was sleepin, but they sent me here to tell ya that.

And with that, Rex turns around and walks backstage.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down