Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5

2 posters

Go down

Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Empty Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Week 5:

Cobalt Ketchup
Right as we are all huddled around eating breakfast. You know the masked guy is struggling at this point. Finally he walked over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of ketchup, and began squirting it into his mask.  He was staring at me the whole time. Like that's going to intimidate me. You can barely walk, buddy.
So guess who shows up... Wade ------- Barrett.
He's going to work with me and the Breakfast Bandit Guy before our match. What an honor. I guess he got his visa thing figured out and was able to travel to the states again. I was able to do some bumps with him over a live crowd, it was really exilerating. The biggest thing he taught me was that these high flying, high risk moves won't put down a guy like him. He was watching the show last week and felt like it was too much top rope for a talent like me.
I had to rethink my strategy.

(Show highlights of Wade Barrett working with both competitors to train them for their matches. Cobalt Ketchup does well and is receptive to feedback. The guy with the mask is clutching his stomach the whole time)

Cobalt Ketchup
I don't know how King Breakfast did against him in their train up. But when we stepped in the ring later for the elimination round... he didn't look like he had learned a thing. I think he also was kind of sick

Cut to outside the bathroom from earlier: bathroom noises and loud grunts and groans.

Cobalt Ketchup
You see, when I picked him to get eliminated I felt it was only a matter of time before those raw eggs and liquid foods would get him sick. He had shrunk probably half his size since he got here. And he was a big guy. Just take off the mask and eat, man.

I wore my Ketchup attire to taunt him for what he did this morning

Yeah but he brought it to me. Hard. I went for a high risk move and he was playing possum. Kicked me right in the face.
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image24
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image25
I was out. The sound and vibration of the ref hitting the mat for the count of 2 woke me up. The fans were chanting something but I couldnt hear a thing because my ears were ringing.

I kicked out
He dropped the scissor kick. If only he took a scissors to his food he could probably fit it through the holes in his mask to eat breakfast.

Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image22
I kicked out.

He hit me in the face with his mask and splattered ketchup on my face. The ketchup stuck to his mask from earlier.
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image26

I snapped, and finished him. That's it buddy you're done. You don't smear your leftovers onto my face. I dont want to get sick like him! I finished him. Dropped him and forgot all about what Wade told me and went to the top
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image23
One more eliminated. On to the

Next week on:  

Cobalt Ketchup
Nope,  no spoiler yet. We weren't done. As I'm standing in the ring getting my hand raised, guess who comes out???
Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Image22

Next week on: Reality Wrasslin

The Hottest Free Agent in the business shows up to give some advice for the house. And he's targeting Cobalt Ketchup.

Back to top Go down

Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Empty Re: Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5

Post by krzy Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:29 pm

good stuff

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

RiftedEnergy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks. This next part is going to get a little ridiculous because I want to finish it before my debut on fusion. I really had a lot more with a week revolving around tag teams a week revolving around rivalries and other fun stuff.
All the videos are on Xbox dvr but I picked and chose what to use to create the story. Maybe I'll use them later and have a second season for a different caw or finish the story with one of the other guys winning.
Tbh I never had intentions of my guy winning but i would rather cut this short and be on the show with you guys

Back to top Go down

Reality Wrasslin: Episode 5 Empty Reboot

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:43 pm

krzy wrote:good stuff
@K we are rebooting in 2k22 and/or AEW 

I'll need your help

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content