Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Wrong Path Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Wrong Path

Go down

The Wrong Path Empty The Wrong Path

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:27 pm

The camera opens up backstage to see Morgan Black walking down a corridor with her new Royce Inc. contract in her hands, however as she walks past the Vixens locker room, it opens and the first ever Queen of the Ring walks out, nearly colliding with Morgan. Casey looks up and down at Morgan measuring her up as she begins to speak.

Casey Wilson:
Congratulations on your win at Battle Scars Morgan. I'm glad I bumped into you. I know you worked hard for your contract for Royce Inc. But Morgan, you don't need someone like Royce to get to the top, he's just using you to elevate his prestige while bringing down OUR Vixens division. Look at it this way Morgan, I don't think Royce wants you, you won the match fair and square, and yet he has still signed Rose Punish, despite your efforts, he believes she's worthy of a contract just as much as you.

Casey rests her palm on the shoulder of Morgan Black as she presses on with her words of wisdom.

Casey Wilson:
You've proven you're the better Vixen, yet you're being held down to Rose's Level, and what exactly has Royce done for you, he hasn't been in your corner, he hasn't done anything to benefit you, everything you've won and lost since you made your debut was all in your ability, not Royce's. The only thing Royce brings to the table that you don't have is a voice, but quite frankly I don't think it's important. I don't talk trash and neither does the current Champion Jade Divine, and we are arguably the top Vixens in the division and we are very alike you, in the sense that we come out here, do the job that is asked and leave. If you take anything from this Morgan, don't let Royce control you, you're your own person. You can achieve greatness without him.

Casey removes her palm from the shoulder of Morgan and proceeds down the hallway as Morgans watches her leave, she looks down at her newly won contract with questions swirling around in her mind, could Casey Wilson be right? As Morgan looks back down the hallway into the camera it begins to fade to black as we head to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down