Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Easiest Path Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Easiest Path

2 posters

Go down

Easiest Path Empty Easiest Path

Post by Decided Villain Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:55 pm

UnMatched Ep. 71 (#319)

The show kicks off with the CMV Global Champion Sunshine, coming out from behind the curtain with a microphone in his hand. The music stops and Sunshine begins to speak, slowly walking down the ramp.

Sunshine : Lassssst week, I was forced to team up with a puppet master and guuyyyyyyy who isn't good company. My main goal last week hahahaaaaahaaaa, was to PROVE that I am THE CHAMPION on this show, in this company. Quantum, I know you can hear me from whatever time period you're in right nowwwww hahahahaaahaha. I am THE champion of this roster.

At ringside now, Sunshine raises his belt high before entering the ring and beginning to speak again.

Sunshine : But now to more...Current matters, Ricky Spanish. You think you're next in line for my CMV Global Championship? hahahaaaahaha No, Spanish, nooo you're not. You're not because you have never won a fair match in your life. All your accomplishments are nothing, you have accomplished nothing in this business.

Spanish, the globe has come to lean on me, and it leans on me because it knows somewhere deep down I only want what’s best for all it. Sometimes what’s best for us isn’t the easiest path…noooo. In this life we all must make sacrifices, most of us don’t even know it but we do it every day. We go to work and we break our backs just so we can keep our kids fed, and we bitch and suffer when another man points his finger in our face and tells us who to be and how to act, but we get through it! Hahahahahaaaahaha We are told that we're nothing, that we're weak, that we aren't ourselves anymore, but we get through it, we keep going, and we prove that WE ARE BETTER THEN THEM!!!

Sunshine pauses before speaking again.

Sunshine : You always chosen the easiest path, Spanish. You can come out here all you want, say all you want, claim you're god but you are simply just a fool. You have beaten DSD due to a guy called Tone White. You had only beaten me due to Omega Lee, and anyone else you've beaten was because of your goldeeeennnnn rings. But you still speak soooo highly of yourself. So, so prideful. Every man full of pride is just a liar, Spanish. You believe what isn't true, and refuse to believe what is true... Spanish, all of your victories have been flukes and lies. If you step up to me. Man to man. Face to fa-

Before Sunshine can finish speaking, a theme plays.

Open to Hayden
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Easiest Path Empty Re: Easiest Path

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:36 pm

As the theme of Ricky Spanish hits the PA system, Sunshine cranks his head in the direction of the stage awaiting the arrival of the ever deceptive Ricky Spanish, and after waiting the crowd wait a moment or so, out from the back he comes. A microphone in one hand, and the OFFICIAL Bible in the other. Ricky makes his way to the top of the ramp, looking down into the ring upon Sunshine. He raises a finger into the air and licks it, giving him good grip as he opens up the bible. He turns the pages momentarily until he finds the page he is looking for. He looks up from the bible once again looking at Sunshine as he begins to speak into the microphone.

Ricky Spanish:
Well, Sunshine. Because you put it so nicely, I think I'll take you up on your offer. I WILL come out here all I want. I WILL say what I want and I WILL claim to be a god. You want to know why I can and WILL do those things? Huh Sunshine? You wanna know why?!

Ricky Spanish begins to make his way down the ramp while he continues speaking into the microphone.

Ricky Spanish:
BECAUSE I'M RICKY SPANISH! THAT'S WHY!

As Ricky makes his way down the ramp, a fan reaches out from over the barricade. Spanish comes to a halt in his tracks and turns towards the boy. He looks at him for a brief moment, a dead expression on his face, he snaps his fingers.

Ricky Spanish:
GONE!

Ricky turns his head back to Sunshine, leaving the boy in tears while Spanish continues speaking.

Ricky Spanish:
Now back to you, you yellow mask looking emo teletubbie.

Spanish beings to make his way up the steps, coming to a halt at the top.

Ricky Spanish:
Everything you just said about me, Sunshine, in a way, you may think it's all true. You may think my wins are flukes, you may think my wins are lies. But... Were you not the same not too long ago.

Spanish now, on the apron, raises his eyebrows up and down, twice over, darting a cheeky smile Sunshines way as he steps through the ropes continuing on.

Ricky Spanish:
Just last year you went on your longest reign ever with any belt you've ever had, but how did you get there I ask?

Spanish turns to the crowd.

Ricky Spanish:
BECAUSE OF KANE!

Spanish turns back to Sunshine.

Ricky Spanish:
Now if I recall correctly, you took matters into your own hands and dispatched of Kane? But, yet. Even as Champion, you had that pasty drug induced girl set in stone as the general manager, running things in your favour.

Spanish once again turns to crowd.

Ricky Spanish:
DID HE NOT?!

The crowd begins to boo Spanish, who shakes his head in disbelief, he turns back to Sunshine who one can only imagine, is glaring right back at the former Television Champion.

Ricky Spanish:
You want to call me a liar, a fraud. But I'm not hiding behind some children's toy strapped around my face. You are the biggest fraud of them all Sunshine, IF THAT'S EVEN YOUR REAL NAME! You know what, Sunshine. I'm going to call you Steve. Because without all this "PZAZZ" you're just an ordinary guy, nothing special. Nothing unique. You want to say I win matches because I cheat, using my..

Spanish clears his throat quickly before he attempts to imitate Sunshine.

Ricky Spanish:
"goldeeeennnnn rings"

But yet you're out here, using an OBVIOUS weapon strapped around your head, headbutting people. Not only that, but it protects your face! However unlike you, I've never been caught using these so called golden rings. The referee has never seen them, I don't know what you're talking about Steve. You on the other hand, use your mask every match! The referee's are just too dumb and too stupid to say anything.

Sunshine drops his microphone to the mat which takes Spanish's attention. He raises an eyebrow as Sunshine begins to clench his fist, perhaps looking to attack Spanish, shutting him up for good. The crowd notice this and begin to chant "Sunshine's gonna kill you" over and over again.

Ricky Spanish:
NO! It's not Sunshine! It's STEVE! Steve's gonna kill me! Stop calling him a NOUN! That's not a real name! Call him steve!

Spanish once again is stopped in his tracks by the crowd growing louder and louder, finally. Spanish simply shakes his head.

Ricky Spanish:
I didn't want to have to do this!

GONE!

He snaps his fingers once more and turns back to Sunshine who looks to be moments away from pouncing on Spanish.

Ricky Spanish:
Sunshine. I see that fist of yours clenched. And let me raise you A FIST FULL OF GOLDEN RINGS!

Spanish raises an eyebrow at Sunshine, dropping the bible and the microphone to the mat and begins to hum some of your typical western standoff music. Spanish starts circling with his fists raised however Sunshine simply stands there refusing to take part in any of these shenanigans. Spanish comes to a halt in front of Sunshine with a look of despair on his face due to Sunshine not playing along. As the two stare down, they are interrupted by a familiar theme before the scene can continue.

Sunshine looks right through Spanish as if he wasn't there directly at the stage, while Spanish comically jerks his head around to take a look as the current Interim UnMatched General Manager Johnny Sampson makes his way out from the back, flocked by a handful of security guards who are most likely here to control the situation. Sampson closes in on the ring, scaling the steps and entering the ring through the ropes, standing in between both Sunshine and Ricky Spanish, who are now surrounded by four of CMV's finest security guards. Sampson picks up the microphone dropped earlier by Sunshine who still hasn't moved and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Alright you two! Enough! Spanish, Sunshine! I have got enough to deal with right now, running Fusion, UnMatched and dealing with all the ridiculous things that occur on a weekly basis across both shows, I do NOT need this right now. The two of you evidently have some sort of an issue with each other. That's clear as day! But I will not let this become another problem on my plate that I have to deal with. Sunshine, you're the Global Champion! You shouldn't be making Excuses, if you lost to Spanish you lost to Spanish, if he's really as bad as you say he is then you won't mind me booking a match between yourself and him at UnChained for that Global Championship seeing as he's a joke to you.

Spanish lets out a chuckle, but it's immediately cut off by Johnny who turns to Spanish.

Johnny Sampson:
And YOU! You're not some god! You're a cheater! But, you're a smart cheater! You're damn well lucky the referee didn't do anything about Lee ringside for your match against Sunshine otherwise you wouldn't be in this Global Championship discussion right now!

So here's what I'm going to do. Sunshine, Spanish, you will face for the CMV Global Championship. But, to make sure none of you have excuses, it'll be under extreme rules. This mask thing you're complaining about Spanish, completely legal. These rings you're complaining about Sunshine, completely legal. Spanish. While this may be extreme rules, if you receive ANY outside help, you will be disqualified, you will show up, by yourself one on one with Sunshine. That way, everybody is happy. There can be no excuses. If Spanish is as much of a fluke as you say he is, it'll be an easy night. Now, I don't want anymore bickering between the two of you, and to make sure you can both get on the same page, tonight, in the Co-Main Event, you will team up to take on the former CMV Tag Team Champions, MexiTan, in tag team action.

Now..

Anything you need to say?

Ricky Spanish raises his hand. Johnny Nods towards him and passes him the microphone.

Ricky Spanish:
Stev--- Sunshine... I just wanted to tell you I'm so.... So sorry.

In a flash Spanish steps forward and smacks Sunshine across the face with the back of his hand. Before Sunshine can strike back the security guards get involved, holding the Global Champion back. While Spanish is being dragged away from Sunshine he yells into the microphone once more.

Ricky Spanish:
SORRY I DIDN'T DO THIS SOONER!

As Spanish is dragged away, Sampson lets out a deep sigh, he turns to Sunshine passing him the Global Championship that he had dropped prior to being smacked in the face. The camera pans to the ramp where we see Spanish laughing in hysterics as he's dragged to the back, leaving Sunshine and Johnny Sampson in the ring as the segment fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down