Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Interview with Jay Davis Part 2

Go down

Interview with Jay Davis Part 2 Empty Interview with Jay Davis Part 2

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 am

*Lisa Evans is once again in the Interview room with Jay Davis*

Lisa Evans: Welcome back people, to an Interview with Jay Davis, which we will continue interviewing for awhile.

Jay Davis: Whatever get's me paid.

Lisa Evans: Okay, the first question of the night, when you said you almost had X-Gen in our last interview, what do you mean?

Jay Davis: You saw Sushi out there. He was getting his ass kicked by yours truly. But I got mine kicked by Sushi as well. So forget Troy and Quantum, even though I'd like to kick his ass for my room door, then you'd have an actually good match.

Lisa Evans: Not disagreeing with you. Anyway, next question. So Amanda, your sister, got her first debut win in CMV last Fusion at a house show broadcasted after Fusion. How do you feel about that?

Jay Davis: I mean, I feel glad that she won, but still. She doesn't need to go out there and risk getting injured like that. I don't want my sister getting stuck in a wheelchair or the very least, dead. I love her. It'd be the same for me to her. She's probably scared every day and night that I'm gonna come home in a wheelchair or not at all.

Lisa Evans: Very deep,Jay. But to the next Question. Do you have any other siblings in your family that want to compete in professional wrestling?

Jay Davis: I have an older brother, but he wouldn't want to join. He's a mechanic, getting paid some good money from what I'm hearing. But nope. No relatives or siblings wanting to join wrestling.

Lisa Evans: So a lot of people dislike the way you act towards different competitors. Do you have anything to say about that?

Jay Davis:.....You wanna know something, I have put my body on the line for these people and all they care about is the way I talk or act towards other competitors. I make enough and still have enough to buy implants, surgeries. I can pay for anything to make me compete in 2 to 3 months from Injury. So I don't need to worry about dislocating my shoulder or better yet, getting whatever injury that Redneck got from Grizzly. What;s his name?

Lisa Evans: You mean Billy Weaver?

Jay Davis: Yeah him. Anyway, In the beginning of my career I was taunting Mike Grizzly and somehow I pressed a pressure point on Weaver's cousin, Whatever his fucking name is. Anyway, All said I hope the man get's better soon and gets in the ring.

Amanda Davis: Okay you were saying before that?

Jay Davis: Um...Excuse Miss Davis. I'll talk about whatever I want whenever I want. The only thing I need is to get paid and I'll be on your stupid interviews. We're done here. You wanna talk, Tell Mr. GM to up my salary and maybe we'll talk.

*Jay Davis walks out of the room*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down