Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Golden Era Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Golden Era

4 posters

Go down

A Golden Era Empty A Golden Era

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:38 am

It's at the top of the first ever brand-split Thursday night Genesis, the fans are eagerly awaiting what is sure to be an action-filled night just two weeks away from the King of the Ring tournament. Following the opening pyrotechnics and intro video, a hush falls over the crowd, what's up first? Who's going to Christensen this brand new era? That's when out from the back comes none other than the man in charge, the Genesis general manager, Dave Turner! With a thunderous ovation bringing down the arena, the CMV Hall of Famer makes his way down to the ring, looking dank as hell in a slick black suit, his signature crop-top, blond hair glistening in the light. As he's passed a microphone on his way into said ring, Turner stops for a moment to take it all in; he's back! He's missed this oh so much, being out here in front of the thousands upon thousands of his admiring fans, the CMV universe! Now, front and center in the squared circle, Dave lets the fans quiet down a bit before beginning.

Turner
. . . WELCOME, to the hottest show on Thursday nights and in ALL of CMV: GENESIS!!! And I am your host of this spectacular program, your brand new general manager, CMV Hall of Famer, first ever grand slam champion, Dave Turner! Dare I say, ladies and gentleman, DARE I SAY, that Genesis swept the FLOOR with Fusion earlier this week in the draft!? There's not a doubt in my mind that Johnny Sampson got the short end of the stick, the roster that I've built is simply . . . Hmmm, what's the word, I don't- AH! . . . . GLORIOUS!!!! And as we march onward, prepared to PROVE just why the superstars of this brand are the better . . . Something is missing.

Indeed, while I'm EXTREMELY happy with the picks that I drafted here to Genesis, Mr. Sampson and Monday night Fusion DID snatch-up the one man that I had my eyes on- and the gold that he was carrying around his waist; Undisputed World champion, JustIN Sane. I was able to fire back by grabbing Azreal, our International champion, but as prized as that title is, it just doesn't hold as much weight as the World championship does, and that, that give Fusion a HUGE advantage over us. So that's why, I've decided to introduce a brand NEW championship into the fray, a new major title to the Genesis show! A belt that will be awarded to ONE man, one fighter, one CHAMPION! Seeing as how there's only two more months left until the end of season three here in CMV, before we truly begin the golden era of Thursday night Genesis, I can think of no place more fitting to crown this first ever major champion, than on the season three finale at Exodus! OH, but that's not all, it won't be just TWO men battling it out for this honor, no not three or four, but SIX!

SIX Genesis superstars will enter into the demonic Elimination Chamber at Exodus next month, and only ONE will walk out as the champion. He'll have to put his body through hell, he'll be tortured and mangled, and BELIEVE me, he won't leave as the same man. But, the question is; who will these six warriors be? Well, that's up to the competitors themselves, my soldiers, to PROVE to me and to all of YOU, that they deserve this opportunity of a lifetime. Over these next two months, it's ANYONE'S ballgame, nobody is excluded, I'll have my eyes wide-open but it's up to everyone in the back to show myself and the CMV universe that you've got what it takes to carry this brand into the new era. But, I would like to say, that if it is, and it had better be, a Genesis superstar who wins the King of the Ring tournament in two week's time LIVE from England, that man will get the first spot inside of the chamber next month, that'll be their reward for scoring us that big victory. But this tournament in and of itself needs entrants, we've already got Bryan Novak who'll be representing us, that leaves three more positions to be filled, and I'd like to announce right here and now, that The Moo Moo Man, Randy Borton, will also be  representing Genesis!!! The other two spots? To be decided next week on Genesis, as Bob Luger will take on Ryan Kent, and the winner of tonight's match between Jay Davis and Troy Meyers, will go one on one with Jeff Wallace!!! Ladies and gentleman, enjoy the show, and WELCOME, to the beginning of the golden era, in CMV!

And with that string of blockbuster announcements, Dave Turner takes a quick bow before taking his leave to the back, the crowd letting him know how much they appreciate him as the first bout gets underway . . .

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Golden Era Empty Re: A Golden Era

Post by krzy Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am

why is the chamber so soon after mitb
give these gimmick matches some room to breathe

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am

> Exodus two months away

Pls read
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:50 am

and when you say the international title holds no weight, how would bringing in a title with no history or prestige be the answer instead of working to elevate the title and azrael

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by WEB Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 am

Can it instead be a fatal 4 way between the winner of jay davis and troy meyers and the 3 members of web? I dont see why the others cant get in on the fun. And besides, they can always just let the tag team belts circulate among themselves new day style.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by WEB Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:56 am

The Friendly Savage wrote:and when you say the international title holds no weight, how would bringing in a title with no history or prestige be the answer instead of working to elevate the title and azrael

Essentially the response to this is the international title has a legacy of being under the undisputed one. Creating a new championship will potentially allow it to reach the same level more quickly because it doesnt have to bring itself up from a history of being secondary.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Watch Smackdown Krzy.

And coolio Dave.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!