Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Golden Child  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Golden Child

Go down

The Golden Child  Empty The Golden Child

Post by Alveuss Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:17 pm

A little bit into the final Ferocity of the season and we take a break from the action as the camera’s cut to show Laura Sampson sitting at her desk in her office, looking extremely proud of her night’s work thus far. Her calmness doesn’t last long however as her office door opens and in comes the new Mrs. Money in the Bank, Riley Dixon, not looking happy at all.

Riley Dixon
Alright it’s later, what the hell was that out there!?

Laura calmly stops what she was doing and looks up at Riley.

Laura Sampson
Alright first of all I’d like you to calm down, have a seat.

Riley Dixon
I don’t want to have a seat I am calm. Just explain to me what all of that was and what the hell you were thinking?

Laura Sampson
Look, you know yourself Raiden had to go. She was messing up opportunity after opportunity, she wasn’t good enough. Do you think I’m wrong on that?

Riley Dixon
Do I think you made the wrong decision on replacing Raiden? God no, in fact I think it’s about time it happened. My issue comes with who you chose to replace her with. I mean Quinn? Come on Laura if you were trying to find the single most untrustworthy replacement possible then yeah great you nailed it. If I had been involved even a little bit in the decision I’d have told you that!

Laura Sampson
Time was of the essence, we didn’t have time to tiptoe around it and risk losing credibility as well as risk Raiden herself finding out about it. I had to act fast and I did. As for Quinn being a risk I assure you don’t have to worry about that. I made sure we were on the same page and everyone is very aware that you are the star. With Quinn on our side, nullifying factors such as Jade will become that much easier and Quinn herself will also be nowhere near the World title picture. That top spot is destined for you and she told me she is completely on board with that.

Riley Dixon
And after everything you believe her on that?

Laura Sampson
I do. She knows that what’s best for her own future is doing what we say. I’m not stupid, I will never fully trust her and will always be watching her from the corner of my eye, but on this I believe her and I believe her joining us is what’s best for our Establishment. I’m not naive enough to not see when I’m being played.

Riley Dixon
I’m sure you’re not, but I don’t trust her. She isn’t in this to have my back or yours, she’s in this for herself and when the time suits her she will try something. I just know it.

Laura Sampson
And we’ll be ready if she ever does. For now however I stand by my decision.

Riley Dixon
Fine, I still don’t like not being involved in the decision.

Riley sets her briefcase down on the desk and takes a seat in the chair opposite Laura.

Laura Sampson
I’m sorry, next time we’ll make any decisions together.

Riley Dixon
Okay, good.

Riley moves around uncomfortably in the chair, clearly hurting from the brutal ladder match last night.

Laura Sampson
How’s your back? You took quite a few tumbles off the ladder last night.

Riley Dixon
It’s fine, I’m still good to go. The ladders weren’t even the worst part it was that damn Tiffany with her Razor Blade or whatever the hell she calls it. Cracked my hip off the side of the table when she hit me with it. Can I face her tonight? Gotta pay her back for that.

Laura Sampson
No way, you’re not facing Tiffany tonight.

Riley Dixon
So then who am I facing?

Laura exhales and pauses for a moment.

Riley Dixon
Well…?

Laura Sampson
You’re not facing anyone tonight. You don’t have a match.

Taken aback, Riley stands from her seat and walks around to the other side of it, trying to hide her frustration.

Riley Dixon
Tell me you’re kidding. This is the last Ferocity of the season. What happens tonight is going to be the freshest in everyone’s mind going into next season, tonight is what they’re all gonna be thinking about. How can I not have a match?

Laura Sampson
You went through hell last night and now with that briefcase even more so than before people are gonna want to make a point when fighting you. You are in prime position to take the spot we both know you belong in now, I don’t want to risk something going wrong now. Just take it easy for a bit, let yourself heal, don’t do anything rash. When the time is right you’ll cash that in and be on top of the division officially.

Riley Dixon
I said I was fine! So what, I just don’t have a match at all? So what’s the point in me still even being here tonight? I might as well just go home if you have nothing for me.

Laura Sampson
That isn’t quite what I said.

Riley Dixon
What do you mean?

Laura Sampson
Could you please just relax? Sit down and we’ll-

Riley Dixon
What do you mean?

Laura pauses again before reluctantly continuing.

Laura Sampson
I want you and Brianna to accompany Quinn to the ring tonight. Make sure she takes the title from Jade and that nothing goes wrong.

Riley turns her back on Laura, laughs and paces a little.

Riley Dixon
You are kidding me, surely you are?

Laura Sampson
If we take care of Dynamite now then the less risk of her interfering with your cash in when the time comes as well as taking that title from her and giving it to Quinn will deal a huge blow to anyone who thinks to oppose us. This is the best next step.

Riley stops and turns to Laura, stands still with her arms folded saying nothing.

Laura Sampson
This is all for the ultimate benefit of you, I promise. Please trust me on this. Have I let you down once yet?

Riley sighs and reluctantly nods.

Riley Dixon
Fine.

Laura Sampson
Thank you.

Riley lifts her briefcase and exits the office, letting the door slam itself shut behind her. Laura lets loose a sigh of relief and goes back to her work as the segment ends.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down