Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Golden Tiger

Go down

The Golden Tiger Empty The Golden Tiger

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:54 pm

We cut backstage to Perry Heenan and new Chain Reaction prospect Jee Sung-Min standing by with Lisa Evans after the latter’s debut and victory earlier tonight.

Lisa Evans:
Perry, I must say this came as a surprise to many. Your comments on this unveiling if you will of Jee Sung-Min earlier tonight?

Perry Heenan:
Once again LISA... the name on the back of my trunks isn’t self appointed and you’re underestimating my GENIUS. What you thought I just discarded of Alvares in an off the cuff spur with no contingency plan? I’m not driven by emotion Lisa I’m driven by thought. It’s what makes me such a prized asset to Dante Tatum and a danger to everyone else.

Encyclopaedia Iam in more ways than one and I have my eyes and ears to the tarmac of every major international airport foreign and domestic. When a former colleagues lack of respect leaves a sour taste in your mouth and you’re looking for a replacement where do you go? You explore the depths of the most disciplined culture in the world. You seek out those trained in the harsh dojo’s of Japan.

I know Quinn and Barmore are roleplaying as Reuters and think they’ve fact-checked and debunked our catchphrase but “Chain Reaction Always Wins” extends beyond the readings of the win colllum today and into a far FAR bigger picture.

The rumours of discord and our demise are just that. Rumours. The addition of the Golden Tiger marks the start of our GOLDEN ERA. They’ll see. You’ll ALL see.

Heenan makes some kind of gesture that seems to insinuate a third eye, pointing to the middle of his head for a moment before dragging it back out and making that indexed finger point to the air that’s become so synonymous with the Pitbull. The screen fades to black.  

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down