Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Wrestling Reality Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Wrestling Reality

Go down

A Wrestling Reality Empty A Wrestling Reality

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:45 pm

The scene is shot from the same angle as the reality tv show with Cobalt Ketchup in a chair talking directly to the camera and summarizing last week

Cobalt Ketchup
Ohhhhh man! Did you see that debut? Man I was standing behind the camera and I was going to come out in the entrance I practiced on Reality Wrasslin, but once the music hit and Mr. Dashing started to announce me coming out, I changed it up. I began hopping around and getting the blood pumping. I was so hyped to be here in front of these maniac fans

I honestly didn't know who I was facing. I mean they told me but I had been so caught up in the reality show in the last couple of weeks I had no idea. I just wanted to put on a good show and show everyone that I am serious about being a competitor here.

So after reviewing the tape I heard a few things
1) one of the guest commentators stated he stopped paying attention when he heard my name was Cobalt Ketchup. Let me clear the air here for him and everyone else. My name real name isn't really Cobalt Ketchup. Nobody names their child a Color and a Condiment. My name is Colt Ball. I had a dislexic friend who use to always screw it up and thus my name slowly became Cobalt. As for the ketchup..

(Scene shows Cobalt Ketchup dropping his finisher a couple times in his debut)

Cobalt Ketchup
2) That wasn't originally called the Code Ketchup, (suppose to be the code cobalt as a play on code blue)
But I kinda like the way Mr Dashing says it, so... Call it what you want. I'm just here to please the fans. Code Ketchup has a ring to it.
3) Valentine tweeted he wants to workout together, if you want a workout partner you just say so buddy. I can hold my own for sure and can help spot you anytime. This suit doesn't fit me so flush for taking days off hahahahah lets wreck the gym sometime.

Getting some recognition from the stars already here feels good and I definitely feel a sense of belonging. Everyone's been so great in the locker rooms... But that Twitter is pretty savage sometimes though.

Now, it's with that I must say this

(Cobalt Ketchup takes a moment to gather his thoughts and thinks before he speaks)

Cobalt Ketchup

I'm not here to make any enemies, and I don't intend to. I'm here to just do my job. But Teddy...

(Cobalt Ketchup begins to think and can't recollect the whole verse)

Cobalt Ketchup
Teddy... Soloway? I'm... Im...  sorry I don't know the rest of your title. Please don't see that as disrespect, but is that like your gimmick or something? I don't know, I don't have one yet because I just got here and I'm still trying to figure things out. But as I understand it, so did you. And to be honest I would have felt honored to step into the ring against the Undisputed Champion and lose in my debut. You? You just made excuses. I mean, he is the Champion... It's ok to lose to him.
But don't send a tweet out saying my debut was less spectacular because I faced a 'jobber' because at some point, we are all jobbers. I learned that in Reality Wrasslin. You'll have to learn that or all they will do is make you a jobber.

I know I'm new here, and I'm not trying to start any trouble. Just know I wouldn't have done the same to you had our roles been reversed. And I know we are on different shows and I'm not trying to call you out. Just know it doesn't matter who I face, win lose or draw, I'm going to shake their hand afterward and appreciate the opportunity.

And to the fans when you come to a show come pick up these cool CK Bandaides next time! Check it out, you squeeze and ketchup comes out and looks like blood. Teddy, you can use them on your home fries. I don't really have a t shirt to sell so all proceeds go to my making a t shirt fund.

Back to top Go down

A Wrestling Reality Empty Re: A Wrestling Reality

Post by krzy Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Guy the Interviewer is standing by backstage as ‘Scumbag” Teddy “Black Bear, but commonly misheard as Blackbeard” Soloway IV of the Isles of Skellige walks through the curtain after his loss against Furious Frank.

Guy Hey, I can’t help but notice you smiling despite coming up short against Furious Frank just now. Are...are you okay?

*As if on cue, the smile disappears from Soloway’s face.

Soloway: Loss? I’m not sure what you mean. Were you watching the same match I was wrestling in?

Guy Something tells me the answer to that is no.

Soloway: That’s right, Guy. No, I didn’t lose to Furious Frank.

Guy My name is NOT Guy.

Soloway: Then what is it?

Guy My name is...

Soloway: Go ahead and tell me.

Guy It’s...

Soloway: Say it!

Guy MY NAME’S…

Soloway: Wow...I give you the chance to settle this once and for all and it’s like you don’t even remember.

Guy I DO remem...

Soloway: Which is kinda sad when you think about it. Like, how do you forget your own name?

Guy Are you ki...

Soloway: Maybe I’m doing you a favor my calling you Guy, Guy.

Guy Oh my God...

Soloway: How about we get back on the subject then.

Guy Please. Let’s do.

Soloway: And let’s talk about how I didn’t lose to Furious Frank, meaning that it’s offical, Guy: I’m 2-0 in this company.

GuyTwo and Ze-- What? You’ve lost in BOTH of your matches!

Soloway: First of all,

*Soloway freezes and stares at Guy for a disturbingly long time. Finally, Guy gets what going on.*

Guy Okay, I’m sorry. You’re two and oh. Undefeated. Please explain how you pulled it off.

Soloway: Thank you. And it’s simple. Sane cheated to beat me with those rocks in his kneepad, so the way I see it, I won that by disqualification. And tonight, my official debut with millions upon thousands of people watching me...you know what they did, Guy? They played the wrong damn music! It was traumatizing and it completely threw me off my game. So it’s only fair that I’m awarded to victory as compensation.

Guy I...I see. Well those logical leaps are pretty funny because Cobalt Ketchup said that if he was in your shoes he would be okay with losing to someone like Justin Sane.

Soloway: Who said that?

Guy Cobalt Ketchup.

Soloway: Cobalt Ketchup said that about me?

Guy Yeah.

Soloway: Said that I should be okay with losing?

Guy Mhm.

Soloway: To Justin Sane?

Guy Oh my God...

Soloway: But I didn’t lose to Sane, so what the hell is he talking about?

Guy Maybe he...

Soloway: Nah I got a better question. What’s his official record in CUM?

Guy He’s 1-0.

Soloway: That’s funny, because I’m 2-0.

Guy So I’ve heard.

Soloway: So then who the hell is half power-ranger half hipster looking fool to question me when our record show that I’m TWICE as good as he is? The only excuse I see here is him being a sorry excuse for a wrestler!

Guy Do you have to be so rude?

Soloway: You’re right. I take that back. That was uncalled for. Even if his opponent was the laughing stock of CUM. I should know better than anyone that a win is a win.

Guy That’s a bit humbling for you.

Soloway: Even if my opponents were of a higher tier.

Guy Nevermind.

Soloway: Say what you want about me, but if Coby was in my shoes then he’d lose to Sane in under a minute!

Guy So you don’t think he’d last as long as you?

Soloway: I don’t like the way that sentence was put together.

Guy Why are you like this?

Soloway: I’m 2-0, undefeated. I earned the right to be a little confident. Why are you so eager to rain on my parade?

Guy It’s just that...

Soloway: It’s almost like you’re a Cobalt Ketchup fan.

Guy I’m not! I mean, I am.. The kid’s got potential.

Soloway: More than me?

Guy I...

Soloway: Just playing, Guy! We both know that out of the two of us, I’ve got the brightest future. I’ve already got twice as many wins as him. I’m looking through my rearview mirror and all I see is Cobalt! If you ask me, HE’S the one that has to…

Guy Has to?....

Soloway: Ketch...[UP/i] to me!

Guy You didn’t…

Soloway: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

[i]Soloway dashes down the hallway yelling and the camera guts back to Guy who’s trying to stifle a smirk despite himself.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down