Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Deserve It (Retconned) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You Deserve It (Retconned)

+2
Batman
Tim
6 posters

Go down

You Deserve It (Retconned) Empty You Deserve It (Retconned)

Post by Tim Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:19 am

To kick off the next Genesis a familiar song is heard over the PA system.

Out comes Tim LaFave, with the International Championship over his left shoulder and a microphone in his right-hand. The crowd cheers about last weeks knock down drag-out match last week at the King of the Ring special.Tim takes a steady walk down the ramp as he slaps the hands of anybody in the aisle. When he reaches the ring, he slaps the belt with his hand and rolls into the ring and stands up. Tim looks left then right and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
When night falls, darkness shrouds the world but when the sun rises, the light shines again. Patience! It's all about patience! Focus! Discipline! Determination! All these things. I knew when I lost the the title on the Fusion before Battle Scars, I would need every ounce of focus. Some would say that I lost at Battle Scars' Money in the Bank match due to the crippling defeat from Azreal and you wouldn't be wrong. I was distracted. That's why I put off my rematch. If I had the rematch as soon as I could, I would of lost that too. Now. I have  the International Championship around my shoulder once again!

The crowd roars that their International Champion has returned.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who supported me. The CMV.com polls showed, very few people thought I would bring this back with me. But there was that smaller amount who never let me down. Against All Odds, against all the people who didn't think I could do it, I did it again.

The crowd cheers.

And if history is any indicator; I take you too my Randy Borton feud, Lost one, won one, lost the last. And that's fine. Whether I win or lose. My performance in King of the Ring was one of my most resilient performances to date. And that's what it's all about. I live for you. I do this every! day! FOR YOU!

The crowd is touched by Tim's words and cheer loudly.

So if I don't win Azreal's rematch, please understand, that I'll keep fighting for you. Whether it be for a belt. Or not, every day I get in this ring, it's for you! Because with out you there would be no me. Now everybody! Together I want you to chant with me.

"We deserve it."

The crowd starts to cheer but Tim continues his chant, pushing the crowd to thank themselves.

"We deserve it!"

The crowd turns their rabid cheers to mixed synchronized chants.

We deserve it! We deserve it! We deserve it!

Within minutes the crowd has unified their chants and the audience of 10,000 chants: "We deserve it." in repetition. Tim nods and smiles with warmth in his heart, he circles the ring before clapping for the people who support him day-in-and-day-out. Tim rolls out of the ring and runs along the barricade, raising his arms as to pump the crowd up even more. As he reaches the entrance, a familiar and frightning music hits the PA system. Out comes three very confident young men. Two wearing championship gold around their waist. It's WEB. Edwards steps forth with a microphone in his hand. After soaking in the chorus of boos, he brings the mic to his mouth.

Justin Edwards
What a feel good moment, right, boys?

Jeff and Adam smile and nod towards eachother with an almost sarcastic vibe.

Justin Edwards
Tim LaFave fights for the fans. Does what he does for the people all around us. Is that right, Mr. LaFave?

Edwards put his hand over his face and shakes his head.

Justin Edwards
Oh I'm sorry... Where are my manners, we... haven't had any extended interaction have we? Usually it's my boys versus yours. But we've never had the opportunity to take on the true good guy of XGEN.

Tim puts on a very impatient face and rotates his hand as to say "Get on with it."

Justin Edwards
Alright, Mr. LaFave, you want me to say what I have to, here it is. You're a liar. You say you do this for them, but it's really for you. You're a fake and a fraud. You tell them what they want to hear so they don't forget about you. Because once they do, you'll be left in the dust and everything you worked for will be gone. You're scared Mr. LaFave. Afraid of the future. But no amount of pandering to these idiots will save you from the end.

The crowd reign down deafening amount of jeers. Tim looks around the arena before putting up his hand and the audience, with reluctance, quiet themselves down so that LaFave can speak.

Tim LaFave
Justin, do you think you're the first person to call me a fake? Really? That tired old line? Listen, Cole Savage came here called me a fake; I took the Anarchy Championship from him. Ziegler came in, called me a fake; I crushed him in 5 minutes. Now you call me a fake?

The crowd boos solidly.

They say history repeats itself. And I think my annual asskicking timer just rang because here we are again with someone calling me a fake. If you wanna dance, let's dance. But don't stand their flapping your mouth if you're not going to do something about it.

WEB laughs in a dismissive manner as the crowd cheers.

Justin Edwards
Listen, kiddo, I appreciate your gusto, but it's three against one. I know you're Mr. "Against All Odds" but these are "Odds" not even you can beat.

Tim winces and stands up straight and looks at the floor, the brim of his hat covering his current expression. He reaches behind his back and unhooks his title belt and it falls to the floor with a loud metallic clank.Tim slowly brings the microphone to his mouth and speaks with a very steady but angry tone.

Tim LaFave
Against All Odds is what I and anyone who needs that last bit hope in their lives live by and by insulting that, you insult me. And I won't stand for that. Call me what you want, say what you will. But don't ever... ever devalue the words that may keep someone off drugs when they're on the bottom rung, a cancer patient who's on their last leg, a single mother with no where to go... You may have no moral compass. But I do.

Tim finally looks up from under his hat and the fire in his eyes is apparent, the anger spilling from his voice.

And the needle's pointing in the "Kick WEB's ass" direction. So put the mic down, put your fists up  because I'm about done talking.

Tim throws the mic behind him and Justin pauses for a moment, he drops his mic and waves his hand forward and Jeff and Adam flank Edwards, cracking their knuckles with confident smirks on their face.

The PA system plays another song and WEB swings around quickly. Coming from the gorilla is Duo Maxwell with a microphone in his hand and Bison closely following behind him. With WEB surrounded, Behind them is Tim, ready to attack. And to their front, The Empire of Pain. Bison crosses his arms as he stands behind Duo. Maxwell lifts his mask from the bottom just so his mouth can be seen, only his grizzly jaw is visible He brings the mic to his exposed mouth and begins to speak.

Duo Maxwell
Tim, we appreciate your passion but unfortunately for WEB. We hate them as well. And while you and I are by no means "friends". If you get to throttle these heroes, then Bison and I want a shot as well.

Tim tips his cap.

Duo Maxwell
So I'm a little salty about losing the Battle Scars Money in the Bank match so I think I'm going to send you off this ramp with a nice Death Valley Driver to make myself feel better. Sound fun, guys?

Justin looks left and right, first to Tim then to Duo. Panicking, he throws up his arms and motions Adam to face LaFave while he stands next to Jeffery as they prepare to throw down with Bison and Duo. Bison stomps his foot down hard and braces himself to charge. Duo lightly drops the mic from his hand. But before this all-out war can take place, Dave Turner's theme hits and the General Manager of Genesis comes out from the back and the crowd roars with excitement once again.

Dave Turner
Gentlemen, gentlemen please. I cannot have you tearing things up outside the ring.

Everyone turns to fave David.

Dave Turner
Let's be civil human beings and performers and let's take this to that 20 by 20 squared circle.

Turner points passed everyone towards the ring at the bottom of the ramp.

Dave Turner
I'm making it official. Tonight! We'll have the fearsome trio WEB take on the fierce Empire of Pain. And Tim, say hello to your tag partners because you'll be joining the Empire for this match.

The crowd cheers at this news.as Tim, rips off his hat and shirt and hurriedly throws into the audience. WEB begins throwing a tantrum; as Edwards get into the face of Turner complaining madly.

Turner pushes Edward aside and stands in the center of the ramp.

Dave Turner
And that 3 v. 3 tag match takes place... RIGHT NOW!

The crowd loses their minds as Tim, Duo and Bison rush the ring in excitement. They stand the inside hyping the crowd. WEB stomping at the top of the ramp.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and gentlemen! What an opening, Genesis kicking off with a huge opening match! We'll be right back as these 6 men gear up for what promises to be an intense tag team competition!

With that, CMV cuts to commercial.

Last edited by TimLaFave on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

You Deserve It (Retconned) Empty Re: You Deserve It (Retconned)

Post by Batman Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

This is what Genesis is all about. Respect and Inspiration. Nice promo Tim.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:30 am

I feel so motivated. GJ Timmy

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:50 pm

Retconned

Thanks to Trouble and Dashing for giving me the go ahead.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:09 am

Oh but you didn't ask me and yet I see Duo doing all the talking. GG Tim. I feel like at no point in Duo's life past present or future. This universe or the next....would Duo ever use the word throttle. RIP DUO. That mask is coming off now that he has used throttle as an adjective. He shall embrace the throttle life.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 am

I'M HERE WITHOUT HARAMBE!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 am

>When you said you trusted me.</3
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:44 am

#throttle

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:12 am

#GRAPEFRUIT
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down