Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"I'll have to turn down your offer..."

+8
C9 Suntan
Borton
edgy shitbag
krzy
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
RiftedEnergy
Batman
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Empty "I'll have to turn down your offer..."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 pm

As per usual, the camera is on an empty chair In which Cobalt Ketchup arrives in and takes a seat to do a testimonial type interview like reality to shows.

Cobalt Ketchup

HO-LEE MO-LEE!!!! Did you see last weeks live event? Man, I was put into a match against Miles Davis and we really rocked it out. Oh, it's not Miles Davis? Mike Davis?

(Cobalt get assurance on the same from the person behind the camera)

Cobalt Ketchup
Oh Mike Miles! That's it. Does anyone know his gimmick? He seemed like just a really big guy and he hit just as hard as he looks. There was a moment there where he power bombed me on the steps and I didn't know if I was going to get up.

But I did, and I continued. I'll always finish the match, because you can't Finish Me.
When he went for that pile driver and I reversed it, I hit him so hard he flew out of the ring. I've never seen that before in my life

(Review the tombstone to the outside move)

You know what was worse that anything though? That I didn't hear a word from Teddy What's-His-Face the whole match. Usually he tweet something while watching my matches about how terrible I am... But I didn't hear anything after I reviewed the tape. I hope he's ok from all those ChinNuts he received last week. If he has a broken jaw and couldn't speak... That would definitely be a travesty to the whole CMV universe. How could we ever decipher how he snuck out a win from an impending loss again?!?

And I have one last thing, and that's to Bloody Justice and his Bloody Buddy MJ warrior... I have to respectfully decline your invite for a rivalry. It would be unfair to me to trample on someone else's shoes while they are in the middle of whipping your ass. I feel like you really have your plate full. Maybe one day, and all you have to do is ask, you don't have to hit me in the head with a sledge hammer again. I'll agree, because it would be my pleasure to beat you like I did your partner.

But, until then, I fear there are other plans for me. I did what I said I would, I came in and proved why I deserved a contract after that reality tv show.
I came in and proved it the last few matches.
I said one day I would main event the live show and I did and we put on a hell of a match.

What's best? Who know? Maybe I'll continue on the live show, maybe I'll get moved up to the main card? Maybe I'll get a preshow at the ppv? Who knows.

Do you know what I do know tho? You can get these Bandaids for .99cents and they spray ketchup on your friends when you squeeze them...

Back to top Go down

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Empty Re: "I'll have to turn down your offer..."

Post by Batman Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:40 pm

love Cobalt's attitude, keep it up.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Empty Re: "I'll have to turn down your offer..."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks man. I really do feel like the matches keep me on the end of my seat. Maybe it's because it's my CAWacter but I'm just happy to be showcased in some fashion

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Yeah it's cool. Keep up the promos, keep up storylines or just work off of what happens in the ring and you'll go far.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Cobalt is Rifted's alt confirmed

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Rifted outing himself GG
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Damn... Well... I guess I fucked that up.
It's too bad I couldn't finish what I had originally planned....

Would have been epic.

Rip.

Have a good night

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." Image12

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:43 pm

I THOUGHT WE HAD A NEW ACTIVE MEMBER YOU BIG JERK
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Nah, just another epic Caw, with an original story, loved by most... Made by yours truly.

Suck my dick fuckers, and miss me when I'm gone

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Why didn't you just bring em in as yours tho? You only have 3 caws rn.

Instead you catfished the fuck outta me

Makes sense why I loved him so much now
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Because I wanted a completely anonymous origin story.

I failed by replying impromptu and improperly.

I'm sorry

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next