Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hayman speaks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hayman speaks

Go down

Hayman speaks Empty Hayman speaks

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 am

Its backstage at Monday night Fusion from the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico while the arena is being set up that we find Paul Hayman with the beast Headhunter. Paul is ready to speak to the millions and millions of fans watching.

Paul Hayman:  Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Hayman and im the advocate for the 7 foot tall 400 pound goliath Headhunter. Now over the last few weeks we have seen my client be  mercilessly targeted by a freak wanting to cure the roster? My client has been assaulted backstage. His matches interfered with. He has been assaulted after his matches in the ring! How is this curing anything? It isnt! Well my client has had enough. I am here to tell you that NO MORE will Bannon surprise my client. NO MORE will Bannon interfere in matches! NO MORE will Bannon attack my....

Paul Haymans tirade is brought to a sudden halt as he is flung to one side as Bannon charges into Headhunter slamming him with a fire extinguisher staggering him backwards. Bannon hits him once more with the fire extinguisher before the groggy Headhunter is then caught by the Bannons Bridge powerbomb onto the stone floor.

Chuckling to himself Bannon sits on the floor next to the downed mammoth and gently cradles his head.

Bannon: I will cure you. I will save you. You have slipped into defeat after defeat. You are a rabid dog with no master.

Rocking backwards and forwards Bannon looks up at the scared Paul Hayman and yells
I AM THE MASTER. Begone before I cure you.

Paul Hayman exits the scene as fast as he can leaving Bannon still laughing to himself while holding Headhunter.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down