Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
El Jefe speaks. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

El Jefe speaks.

Go down

El Jefe speaks. Empty El Jefe speaks.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 am

El Jefe is backstage,  doing some exercises and notices Lisa Evans coming towards him.

Lisa : Hello .

E.J : Hello to you too pretty lady, What is your name?

Lisa : I’m Lisa Evans, backstage interviewer of CMV, wasn’t expecting that but ok. So you’re the recently signed new guy yes, can you tell the world your name?

E.J : My name is El Jefe and yes I’m the newest wrestler in CMV. So Lisa how can I help you?

Lisa : Well last week you had your first win albeit in a non televised show against Kurasuke. What is next for you El Jefe?

E.J : Well Lisa, El Jefe wants more matches, you see I came to CMV to be on television to show the world what I can do. So here is what El Jefe proposes, next week  El Jefe wants  a televised match on Genesis, I will work my way up the show and onto the main roster. So if you are looking for a match anybody on the roster  please step in the ring with me.

Lisa : Well many people backstage and fans around seem to like you and have even gone as far to call you the future of CMV and a future world champion, What are your thoughts on that?

E.J : Well that is very kind of them to say such things, El Jefe will certainly not disappoint my fans and 1 day when I get my opportunity then I will take it, but like El Jefe says I will earn my way up to the top as I know I am at the bottom right now, But to all my fans we will slowly rise and be on top, only a matter of time.

Lisa : Thank you El Jefe for the interview.

E.J : No Lisa, Thank you. 

Last edited by ElJefe on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

El Jefe speaks. Empty Re: El Jefe speaks.

Post by Decided Villain Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:39 am

jesus

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:59 pm

The Trailblazers are in their locker room after a bad day on fusion, Where they lost to Foreign Affairs. Both Chase and Jet are hurt and disappointed.

Chase : Well that didn't go to plan, aahhh my back is killing me, damn those Foreign Affairs.

Jet : You're telling me, but we can't let that get us down, we`ll bounce back, we always do.

Chase : True, I guess you're right. Tell you what Jet. Seeing how I had a singles match the other week, how about you have a 1 on 1 match with this new guy El Jefe, I heard he was looking for a televised match. You can teach him how to be a CMV superstar and when my back is healed we can get back on track in the tag division, What you say.

Jet : Sounds like a plan, poor El Jefe, bad timing on your part as after tonight i'm in a bad mood and will take all my aggression and frustrations  out on you next week on Genesis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down