Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think Scotty Graham deserves to win his first match?

CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? I_vote_lcap80%CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? I_vote_lcap20%CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Empty CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 pm

(The room is a well lit area, looking like a lot of talk shows seen on TV, but painted in bright reds, blues, and yellows.  In the middle of the room stands a tall man with a yellow suit.  his cameraman signals him to start the show)

"Before we start, I kindly ask you read the episode before voting.  With that out of the way, welcome CMV.  I'm your host, James B. and this is the first ever episode of TENSION!"  

"CMV TENSION is a new talk show I've been working on, where I analyze a growing storyline or rivalry developing here in CMV, usually with someone involved in the topic as my guest.  I pick apart the superstars and/or divas involved in the rivalry, everything they've said and done up to this point, and ask you guys to vote on a poll, answering a key question.  Tonight's question: "Do you think Scotty Graham deserves to win his first match?"  Does Scotty deserve a second chance, or has his open challenges already proven he's not worth CMV's time?  To help us find out, I've brought the man out here tonight.  Please welcome SCOTTY "DEMON" GRAHAM!!!"

"Sit down Scotty, the chair's fine."

(Scotty obliges, and sits down)

"Hey James, glad to be here.  I gotta say this is a nice setup you got going.  Nice tables and chairs, real editing, even a talented camera man.  (winks at the camera) I think this is the most classy you've ever been."

"Thanks Scotty, but I'm not interested in talking about the setup of TENSION, (yet) in fact, I doubt the audience is.  So let's try to jump into the meat of things here.  A few people have been wondering if you'll really be competing on Fusion, or if you were just deluding yourself with that last promo.  Tell us, do you actually have an opponent for Monday?"

"Actually yes.  I set up a match with a certain opponent. Another rookie in the works.  This is th proving ground for both of us.  This man is the one and only, Oliver Smith!"  (and before you ask, yes, I contacted Maurie and he agreed to it)

"Oliver Smith?  Interesting pick for a first opponent, I can tell your choices must have been a bit...  limited."  

"Regardless, the match is on.  First Fusion after Anarchy Rulz, we'll have a BIG SLAM to determine who is best!  This is my chance to try to climb up the ranks in CMV.  You see, whether or not I win the match, I'll put on a show SO GRAND the fans will have to notice my ability!  Then, I can put my entertainment goal and put it in FULL SWING!!!  No matter what, I'll become more beloved by the fans after my incredible showing, because I'm THE NEW BREAKOUT CMV STAR, SCOOOOOOOOOOTTY DEEEEEEEMON GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHAM!!!"

"But then, you do need to win."

"What?"

"Let's break this down, you're not built for an easy career to begin with.  As you said in your last promo: 'I'm 5'6, and as lean as an anorexic'  To be honest, I'd worry more about you're appearance if you're going for the "entertainer" type of character.  While you haven't done you're debut in CMV, I have seen you compete, and your attire and entrance just screams 'I'm a jobber'"

"I know that James, and I hope to change that after the match.  (unless people love it, of course) but in the end, I'm hoping my personality carries me through this bu-"

"Let's be clear  here, you're no Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, you're not really that good as you may think.  Considering your lines are written by the same talentless hack who writes mine, I wouldn't say you've got going for you.  Your big gimmick is saying your name in a long way.  Not exactly top quality entertainment, huh?"

"Maybe so, bu-"

"And let's get into the who Ziegler situation.  You decided, before you even knew that there was a pay per view this Sunday, you decided to challenge a veteran who had no goddamn clue who you were.   You became a laughing matter pretty quick sure, but not in the way you wanted.  It got so bad your chance at a match was delayed, you were almost suspended, and Tammy was kicked out of the Vixens picture!"

"I-"

"THEY CALLED YOU A JOBBER SCOTTY, A JOBBER!!!  In fact, can we get that picture?  No?  Point still stands.  You aren't going to win the match, hell, you'll get squashed!  You'll lose the match, and be forever seen as a jobber, a nobody, a sad little piece of monkey-"

"MAY I SPEAK PLEASE?!!"

"..."

"Look asshole, I've worked up to this my whole life!  I've had to overcome the insecurities about my size, fight for my life in my career!  I'm not about to squander everything I've worked so hard to achieve!  You can smack talk me on your little show with your stupid little hairdo, your 2 cent set, your desire to emotionally castrate me, but come into that ring and I will beat your ass till it can't get up no more!  You talk about how I nearly ruined my career challenging Ziegler, but tell you what, if Ace Stephens didn't have his ass already, that match would've been official, and it would've been the best damn match on the card!  I'm going to win that match, I'm going to beat Oliver Smith, and I'm going to cement myself as THE NEW CMV BREAKOUT STAR SCOOOOOOOOOOOOTTY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMON GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAM!!!"

(after Scotty ends his speech, the cameraman signals James B.)

"Well, our time is up.  Thanks for joining us here Scotty."

(Scotty glares at James, but instead of escalating it, he gets up and leaves)

"Heh, an interesting scamp he is.  Still, I hope you've enjoyed the FIRST EVER EPISODE OF TENSION!!!  If you want me to do an episode about you, either you're in a heated rivalry you want me to analyze, or you're a rookie wanting to introduce yourself to the CMV universe, contact 'noahbaa1115566' via pm and we'll hit you up.  THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, AND GOODNIGHT!!!"

Back to top Go down

CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Empty Re: CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke?

Post by HellishxHades Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:50 pm

good promo, one thing wrong tho, not divas there Vixen. My only problem. Other than that great promo.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke? Empty Re: CMV Tension Episode 1: Scotty Graham, Joker or Joke?

Post by Batman Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Not really sure how many promos can fit into one show by the same guy, if I was you I would of pretended that the call out promos didn't happen and this was this guys actual first appearance because correct me if i'm wrong but, there's only been one show since you've came onto the scene. And you came after it.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:51 am

HellishxHades wrote:good promo, one thing wrong tho, not divas there Vixen. My only problem. Other than that great promo.

Actually, I don't think I said divas anywhere there. I said she was kicked out of the vixens picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:54 am

Kevin Nash wrote:Not really sure how many promos can fit into one show by the same guy, if I was you I would of pretended that the call out promos didn't happen and this was this guys actual first appearance because correct me if i'm wrong but, there's only been one show since you've came onto the scene. And you came after it.

That's why I'm trying to come up with ways to excuse the number of promos. A dark room in another place, that alternate arena, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down