Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling?

3 posters

Go down

Should CMV become more Hardcore?

CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? I_vote_lcap67%CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? I_vote_lcap33%CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Empty CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:51 pm

"Hello folks.  I'd like to say a huge thank you to "ANGELS4EVER70" for being the sponsor for tonight's episode.  Feels great to have the first two episodes cross brands.  Really makes us seem like a bigger organization.  With that being said, WELCOME CMV, WELCOME TO TENSION!!!"

"So tonight we're covering Jay Davis, and his new quest to bring hardcore wrestling to CMV.  After beating his former tag partner, Troy Meyers to get in Genesis, Jay declared he would bring the landscape of hardcore wrestling to his new show.  He also told the fans he would be calling out an opponent every week, and go after them.  He tells me he won't call anyone out on my show, saying 'I'll do it on a show where people actually want to watch it.'  Despite this, he said he'd come here and answer some questions about his new dream.  So then, please welcome JAY DAVIS!!!"  

(Jay walks in, bringing the baseball bat from his promo with him)

"Welcome to the show Jay, please take a seat."

(Jay takes a seat across from James, glaring at him, still holding the baseball bat)

"So then Jay, first question, what brought on this need for extreme?  A man doesn't suddenly decide he wants hardcore wrestling in the business for nothing."

"Well if you haven’t noticed, CMV as a whole has never really endured Hardcore. My main purpose now is to upgrade CMV as a whole to a new, Destructive Nature. It’s as simple as that."

"Still, you might have notice the Genesis roster is actually doing fine without hardcore.  they're getting in good matches, they're doing great rivalries, they're even-"

"The Genesis roster is like a disabled hooker with HIV and crabs. It’s useless and can’t move without help. Fusion helped Genesis work up to what it is and if it wasn’t for Fusion, Genesis would be as sad and depressing as a T and Lee Podcast. Don’t get me wrong, but we have somewhat good talent. But not really a whole lot to work with. We might as well give it to the Women’s Division. It’s gone downhill from day one of the Draft. And it’s only gonna get worse."

"First of all, don't interrupt me.  I'm not as much of a pushover as you may think.  Second, while you may think Genesis is filled with talentless hacks, there is one man in the roster we know you have a history with.  Do you think you and Troy will clash again?"

"Well I just think that after this title match come Genesis, it’s gonna go down again and if so, for the title. I’ve beaten him what, twice already. Like I know he’s gone head to head with Justin Sane and Lost, but in the end, I’m coming out with that belt."

"I see.  So are you expecting to go after the international title after Genesis then?  I think some of the guys in the back would be miffed at you going for it so soon."

"Well I’ve been thinking about it.  Alot of people think that I would want to go for the bigger titles and I am. But not just yet. I want to put my mark on the name of CMV. I want CMV to be mine and only mine. It doesn’t matter if it’s Genesis, Fusion. I will get what I want."

"I see.  Still, something has been bothering me since you cut your promo.  You see, I've just come into CMV, and if the shows die, I'm going to be out of a job.  I say this because our modern society is a lot more watchful of injuries in the wrestling world, and I'm afraid the lawsuits from former superstars forced to retire due to injuries in hardcore matches might put down this company for good.  Do you understand what I'm saying?  Do you understand the damage this could cause?"

"If I didn’t, would you think I would say that kind of stuff to the public? Wounds heal, but scars don’t. Warriors need those kinds of battle scars to prove why they are here in the first place. To simply show off and show out. And The lawsuits will be brought to me and ended by me. I’m basically the richest man in the business right now. I just don’t act it as a positive way. I gamble my money. I go to underground fights in England and bet on the biggest dog, only to come out with millions of dollars. Money is the key to this world. And if you want something, you got money to open a quick, easy way to it. So no, I don’t worry about the after effects of CMV going hardcore."

"Now, I agree that money is the key to this world, but I'm still not comfortable putting CMV on the line just so that the audience can see more tables getting broken, ladders being jumped off of, chairs cracking the heads and ribs of a superstar as he falls to the floor, concussion and all.  This seems like too much of a gamble, and I don't support it.  Hell, the last time I saw a wrestler turn a company extreme, the company lost almost everybody in the women's division!  'The hardcore CMV' stunt will flop within the week, mark my words."

(The cameraman signals James)

"Alright, let's wrap things up.  Thanks for being on the show Jay, and good luck with your quest to break careers."

(Jay Davis happily obliges and leaves the set)

"Well, he isn't exactly the perfect picture of good ethics, but Jay Davis sure is innovative.  Once again, I'd like to thank our sponsor for helping us with this episode, we appreciate.  With that, concludes another episode of CMV TENSION!!!  GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!"

Back to top Go down

CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Empty Re: CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling?

Post by Miztacular Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Good Job Rifted

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling? Empty Re: CMV Tension: Jay Davis: Does Genesis need hardcore wrestling?

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:15 pm

LOL

Quantum Leap yo

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Miztacular wrote:Good Job Rifted

I'll take that as a compliment, yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:22 am

Yeah, good shit.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down