Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe.

Go down

Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe. Empty Tension: Jon Reed, why he took down Crowe.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:14 pm

(As the room lights up once again, a conversation is caught between James and his cameraman)

"I'm telling you Marcus, if those guys come in, we might have a few stars on our hands!"

"James, they're foking idiots.  If they enter Genesis as they are, we'll be the laughing stock of CMV."

"Honestly, if they get laughed at, they did their job right.  The point is to get them over, not have them win."

"Uh huh, well, you do realize the camera is on, right?"

(James is stunned, and immediately jumps to his feet)

"WELCOME FOLKS, WELCOME TO TENSION!!!  Shit Marcus, tell me as soon as it's on next time."

"OK, sorry about that folks, minor dispute over a few contracts.  Anyways, while I was planning some new debuts on Genesis, I got a phone call from the one and only Jon Reed, who, at Exodus, betrayed his old friend Crowe after they lost their match.  Reed told me he wanted an interview at Tension, and I, not wanting to lose out on another episode, (this is the only thing I can do to stay relevant right now with Adams dropping the ball every week) decided to do it.  So, without further delay, JON REED!!!"

"Welcome to the show John.  Let's start this interview with a simple question: Why did you attack Crowe?  I mean yes, you were pissed off at him for losing the match, but that seemed a bit extreme."

"This ain't the first time I done this. Me and Crowe wrestled in the indies as a tag team. He started losing the matches, the titles, so I did exactly what I did on Sunday after a match. Every single detail. So I don't know why he wanted me to come to CMV and reform our Team. I tried killing it once. Now, I drove the knife in the back making sure that The Fallen won't Rise again."

"Hmm, so despite you assaulting him awhile back, he decided to reform the team?  Don't you think Crowe is going to come back for revenge?  Don't you think a war between you two is on the horizon?"

"Did you not here the reports? Crowe is out, I broke his ribs, I broke him. He won't be back for a long time. Now I know how this stuff work, I start from the bottom of the barrel and work my way to the top. So I'm calling the person at the bottom out, Shiloh Gray. Come at me."

"Uh huh, so you're going after Gray?  Don't you think you'd want to go after a ti-"

"Did you not here me?  I said I'm starting from the bottom. Damn, get some hearing aids. I will cross that bridge when I get there. Crowe is gone, I broke his pride along with his ribs. So do I make myself clear? I will make my way up, and I almost forgot that the new Alpha Champion Timmy Boy is related to Shiloh cause Tim is a future Hall of Famer, and Shiloh is a dweeb trying to soak up his brother spotlight.

"First of all, the only person here who needs a hearing is Marcus.  Second, just because you beat up your partner doesn't mean you're suddenly proven you're a great competitor.  Seriously, what is it that makes you think you'll succeed in CMV as a singles competitor?  Are you sure you want to go down that path?"

"What type of question is that? Do you know who I am? I've been World Champ in every single company I've  stepped in.  I've  held the secondary titles, I have done my fair share of the work, and in CMV I have had zero opportunities at any title. So yes, I will go solo, that's where I'm my best."

"Buddy, just because you've had moderate success on BTW doesn't mean shit in CMV.  If there's one thing that I've learned here, it's that past promotion success means nothing here.  I could go on about Adam Adams being a 10 time WCCW champion, but considering what happened at Exodus, that would only make WCCW look bad.  In the same way, after Exodus, you made BTW look like a league of chumps.  To me, it looks like whoever you try to beat, Crowe, Gray, or whoever else you've pissed off, you will lose.  You'll lose again and again and again.  To me, you're the worst signing in CMV history-"

"Dude, I'm the best signing this company has ever seen, I've just been kept down. Paid to take the fall. Which I don't mind, but it's my time to shine, I will rise through the ranks and when I leave CMV, I will be a legend."

"Uh, James, Matt's on the phone again."

"Ok, alright.  Let's wrap this up.  Thanks so much for being on the show Reed, I hope your singles career works out better than your tag team did."

(Jon Reed shakes his head, then leaves)

"Alright.  Well thanks for tuning into this episode of CMV TENSION!  THANK YOU ALL, AND GOODNIGHT!!!  So what the hell does Matt want now?"

Back to top Go down