Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz

2 posters

Go down

Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Empty Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz

Post by krzy Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:56 pm

As Fusion comes on the air, Cole Savage’s music hits the speaker and the controversial manager is met with a strong mixed reaction from the passionate crowd who can’t decide whether or not they love or hate this devilishly-cunning old man. Savage comes out flanked by his friends, Marley Kassell, Kurasuke and Miss Roxanne and the former two-time Hardcore Champion doesn’t look to happy.

Disgusting! Disgraceful! It’s an absolute travesty that the greatest night of Nick Blake’s life was RUINED by JustIN SANE! We all saw it; I dreamed it! It haunted my nightmares. I relived the moment time and time again when it was JustIN SANE who stood tall with that championship held high above his head. The championship that was all but GUARANTEED to Nick Blake after he risked life and limb to EARN that money in the bank contract.

A lot of people call that case a crutch. A cheap way to the top. I call it an opportunity of a lifetime that wrestlers like Nick Blake desperately need to show that they can, in fact, hang with the BEST this company has to offer. Unfortunately, after last night, Nick Blake was so close to being remembered for the wrong reasons, of being on the shortlist of those who have tried and failed to cash in that contract.

Savage pulls off his shades, a little earlier than usual, and the sadness and disappointment is clearly seen in his eyes.

And a lot of people can’t wait to say that Nick Blake was a flash in the pan, that he’s never be able to recover from what happened to him. Well you know what I saw? A man that STILL has all the tools to succeed in this company. Do you want to know what went wrong? Because I can blame Hayden for proving that he was never as good as he said he was and barely making Sane break a sweat. But I won’t. That last, that infamous moment, was all on us.

Nick Blake lost because he had a heart. He saw the greatest superstar in CMV history lying there on the mat, hurting, bloody and broken, and Nick Blake had a change of heart. Nick Blake was having doubts. Nick Blake started to wonder if this was how he REALLY wanted his first title win to happen. And that moment, that slightest bit of hesitation is what allowed Sane to do what he does best: win!

That line is met with a bit of a mixed reaction, as though there were some members of the audience who didn’t want to see Sane win.

Sane is one of the greatest to ever grace this ring, why? Because he doesn’t hesitate, he KNOWS when to go for the killing blow and he never takes his damn foot off of that gas pedal until that bell ring and his arm his raised in victory.

Nick Blake may have lost last night, but what he learned will one day make up for all of that. Justin Sane, there’s a price that comes from being at the top for so long. Whether you’re the good guy or the bad guy, you become the hunted because EVERYONE sooner or later decides that he wants that belt that you so proudly wear around your waist.

It’s a belt that Hayden sacrificed his career to win, and it’ll be a belt that Nick Blake almost lost his career to win. What happened after that match was Nick Blake snapping. When the referee’s hand hit the mat to count that three it felt like his career was over.

Savage punctuates that line with a heavy sigh, as though he spent all night trying to convince Blake that this was something he could bounce back from.

Justin Sane, it’s hard for men like Nick Blake to get to where you are. He’s a little..different… and people hold that against him. But not me. I see the heart and the fire and even after what happened, I see that he STILL wants to go out there and give it EVERYTHING that he’s got Justin.

Don’t you understand Justin? You’ve embarrassed, Blake. You’ve all but made him the laughing stock of this entire company! You’re the top dog, no one ever deny that, but now Nick Blake is the underdog, and with money in the bank and his pride gone, he has nothing left to lose. That’s a dangerous man, Justin Sane, as I’m sure you know all too well. He wants that title, one way or another, and we saw that he will do whatever it takes to win it.

And I don’t want things to get lost in the shuffle: this is nothing personal, I’m sure Nick Blake is nothing more than one name in a long list of victims that have met their demise at your hands, but you’re just the man who happened to be holding that belt. It could have been Hayden, it could have been anyone! But the problem is that you’re the unstoppable force that doesn’t know how to lose. You’re the man who takes the best that everyone else has to give then finds a way to hit them TEN times harder.

The crowd starts buzzing as Savage masterfully gets them hyped up.

Justin Sane, you’ve all but cemented your legacy as the greatest wrestler in this company’s history, and while your legacy may be immortal, you aren’t. You’re a human being, Sane. One that hurts and feels pain and bleeds and can be kept down on the mat for three seconds. You’re a man that can lose. All we have to do is find a weakness. The thing about being on top for so long is that try as you might, the chinks in your armor start to show. What happens is that your start to get complacent; you believe that no one can beat you, cause hell, they haven’t. Then you mistake

It only takes one mistake and three seconds for it all to end, Sane, that’s the beauty of this business. It might take months, or a year, but Nick Blake will fight until he’s able to put those demons to rest. I’m sure you thought you killed another man, destroyed another career at Anarchy Rules, but all you’ve done is awoken a monster.

I can understand that we won’t be next in line for a championship, but no matter how long it takes, I want you to know, Justin, that Nick Blake will fight, he’ll train harder than he ever has before, he’ll GLADLY drop down to the bottom of the ladder, and when he climbs up, I hope you’re still champion and there to greet him, Sane. Because one day Nick Blake will stand toe to toe with you, look you deep in the eyes so that you can see that he’s a COMPLETELY different man.

Savage looks dead into the camera and delivers the next line in such a way that you know he believes it with every fiber of his being.

And then, even if it’s by the skin of the skin of his teeth, he’ll find a way to beat you.

[Open to trouble/Sane for response OR Kurasuke pulls them through a portal so they can get into the skybox to end this.]

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Empty Re: Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz

Post by iTrouble Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am

***Almost Instantly***

The crowd shakes the arena as the Champions music hits. A few moments pass until finally Sane slowly makes his way down the ramp only to stop half way pulling a mic from the back of his trunks as his music halts.

Sane: You know I....

Sane is interrupted by the crowds chants "G.O.A.T clap clap clapclapclap, G.O.A.T clap clap clapclapclap" He waits for the chants to die down before he continues

Sane: SPEAKING OF GREATEST OF ALL TIME......*ahem* AAAAAAAAAAAAND STIIIIIIIIIIIILL the Undisputed....World............ Heavyweight.......... Champion; JustIN.....SANE.

The capacity crowd eats it up. Sane obviously mocking former CMV superstar Hayden "Blade" Kitely and at the same time the failed "cashing in" of Nick Blake.

Sane: You know...I'm not sure whats worse about last night... The fact that I had put Haydens career to rest without barely breaking a sweat....or ruining Nick Blakes career before it even began. I mean Savage...you said it best. That display was disgusting. Imagine having the best advantage possible. "The cheat sheet to the test" "An Ace up the sleeve" "An unfair advantage" and still not being able to get the job done. Glorious...

But at the same time, its still confuses me why Nick Blake would think he the "surprise attack" when I've mentioned multiple times. I KNOW what he was up to. Did you not think that I would beprepared? Did you think I would be too focused on Hayden? Or even too tired?

They don't call me "Unpredictable" for nothing. And at Anarchy Rulz once AGAIN I got to kill two birds with one stone. There's nothing more satisfying than see someone so confident and yet so innocent. Innocent because he truly believes that he has an actual chance. A certainty of becoming Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.

Deja vu' no? I mean it was about a month ago Sushi-X, Quantum and Hayden were grab assing each other in that very ring claiming how they deserved a fair shot at MY Title. And each of them got that chance...And each of them lost.

And now we come to Nick Blake. A man you say lost because he suddenly "had a heart" as you put it. Because he saw me bloodied and beaten and didn't want to win in that fashion so hesitated. But I say Nick Blake's hesitation wasn't due to some kind of pride. But to some kind of fear. The fear that "Is Sane playing possum? Do I honestly think I can beat him? Am I even that relevant yet?" All these things going threw Blakes head and in a blink of an eye the match was over.

A pop from the crowd as the Champ continues

Sane: And now you say there's a price that comes with being at the top for so long. I guess I had to pay some of that price last night when Nick Blake TRIED to take me out from behind and giving me some of that good ol' Head Trauma. But Savage you seem to be forgetting one thing. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it! I embarrassed Blake. I embarrassed Hayden. I embarrassed X-Gen. But I the same time I bring PRESTIGE to the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Unlike the irrelevance before me. I am the DEFINITION of Undisputed.

Crowd: UNDISPUTED clap clap clapclapclap x4

Sane: You say the chinks in my armor will start to show and you will finally fine a weakness....but in that same breath I've already found ten of my own on my opponent. Let that sink in. So to your advocate Nick Blake I say this "You Pray....And I Prey"

Sane lowers the mic. Looking directly at Savage slowly raising the Undisputed Championship in the air with one arm as if provoking the "Ice Cold" Manager

***Krzy/Tim can respond if not....Sane drops mic backs up the ramp followed by commercial***

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz Empty Re: Cole Savage addresses the shocking end to Anarchy Rulz

Post by krzy Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Savage shifts his gaze away from Sane’s eyes and at the World Championship being held in front of him. A look of desire flashes in his eyes, as if in that moment he would be more than willing to don the Egyptian Cotton T-Shirt again if it meant getting a crack at adding the Big Gold Belt to his already impressive collection. When he blinks, the look is gone. Savage is currently drawing on  every minute of his lengthy career as he maintains an impressive poker face. Savage glances looks at Sane once more while raising the microphone back to his lips.

The problem with being a predator, Sane, is that there’s always the risk that the prey smartens up and realizes that THEY outnumber YOU. Then, before you know it, your hunting ground are where you become the hunted.The places where you reigned supreme become a threat and a danger to your well being. You may think you’re okay now, but I’ve seen what can happen when someone is at the top for too long. I’ve seen as they try to put on a brave face, but every grueling battle they have in the ever-lasting war to hold onto their prized possession chips away at them.

And it’s never a noticeable piece, at first, Justin. No, no, no! The pieces are so small, you barely even notice that they’re gone! But as the days go on you notice that it gets a little harder to get out of bed in the mornings. As the weeks go by the fans notice that you’re juuuuust a step slower. As the months go by your enemies, your prey, as you like to put it, notice that you can’t compete at the same level as when you were fresher...hungrier. And THAT’S when you learn that you may be Unpredictable, but you’re NOT unbeatable, and you’re NOT unbreakable.

It only takes a continual drip of water to put a hole in a stone. It only takes three seconds to put an end to your reign.

Neither Savage nor Sane break eye contact.

Justin Sane, X-Gen realized that very thing: that there’s nothing more lethal to the predator than when the prey learns that he doesn’t walk alone...that there’s strength in numbers. But the problem with X-Gen is that they were either never good enough to be at the top, or they had their fifteen excruciatingly-long minutes already so the fire that once drove them to achieve greatness doesn’t burn quite as ferociously as it once did.

You didn’t end Nick Blake’s career. You didn’t douse his flames, you threw oil on them! You taught him what failure REALLY is, took him all the way down to rock bottom. Now when he comes back like Jordan, wearin’ the 4-5 a man on a mission, ready to step into the ring and avenge what’s happened to him while showing he has A LOT left to give to this business, then you’ll see, Justin... You’ll see that YOU should have been the one praying that you killed your prey when you had the chance. Or maybe that was your chance, and you’re not the predator that you thought you were.

The fans, with goosebumps covering their flesh, have been hooked on every word both men have said.

You were right about one thing, though. This is a little like déjà vu, isn’t it? But not for the reasons you mentioned, however. No, this familiar feeling, reminds me of a time that someone wanted to make a splash at Ascendance. So they attacked one of the most dangerous men on the roster who went by the name of Bison. He attacked Bison and stole his United States championship match on the biggest stage of the year. The problem was that he was going up against one of the most dominant forces in the company in Zack Pain, and in his first ever match on the roster that man tapped out.

That does sound familiar, doesn’t it Justin? Hope you haven’t forgotten already. I hope that you see the parallels. You could have let the people saying that you were just a NXT flop who couldn’t cut it on the big leagues get to you and hold you back. But you didn’t. You used those words to motivate you to became the best ever. Well those people are saying the same thing about Nick Blake. And he’s going to use those words to take your spot on the throne. There are no heroes or villains in this story. Just two men who want the same thing and who will do ANYTHING to get it.

Prob too late for another sane response
RIP

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down