Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z)

2 posters

Go down

Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Empty Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z)

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:42 pm

We see a van pulling into the underground parking area. Fans screaming as security guards hold them back. It comes to a stop right before the double doors which lead into the arena. The side doors swing open and we here a soft mumbling voice echo from inside.

But, I don't want it anymore. I never did.

We see what appears to be the Lightheavyweight title being tossed out onto the pavement. We hear two distinct voices this time come from inside the van. Both yelling with EXCITMENT.

MINE!!!
MINE!!!

Both Sushi and Tim come flying out of the van diving towards the title. They land short and begin to scramble over each other clawing at each other trying to be the first to reach the belt. They make it to the championship both grabbing it at the exact same time. Like siblings they pull back and fourth trying to tear it from the others grasp. A loud booming voice comes thundering out of the van.

TIM!!!

The camera pans to the van as we see the man himself Quantum step out holding the International Title in his right hand and the ankle of CPRyan Kent in his left. He holds it up towards Tim.

Did you forget something?

Tim and Sushi pause for a moment looking to Quantum who doesn't appear to be injured or hurt in anyway. He actually has a glow about him. Looks ready for a match that no longer will take place. Tim loosens his grip a bit and The Enigma takes advantage of it and yokes the belt from his hands. He stands up holding the belt high above his head and yells.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

Tim stands his head lowered in defeat and makes his way to Quantum kicking some rocks as he does. He stops short of Quantum and reaches out as the future man lays it onto his shoulder. The beaten Tim turns and heads towards the locker. Sushi throws the Lightheavyweight title over his shoulder.

This shit right, this shit right here looks great on me.

Mac Thompson approaches Sushi with questions.

Sushi how do you feel about the words of Chris Andrews last night after his match?

The fact of the matter his Andrews wants to say that past accomplishments mean nothing, yet what does he do? That's right he lists his past accomplishments. If they mean nothing then why the fuck are you listing them? Thats what I thought. I've got a match to prepare for.

Sushi shoves him away and continues back stage.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z) Empty Re: Anarchy Rulz arena entrances. (So edgy with the Z)

Post by Topher Mod Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Mac Thompson runs over to find The Bloody Brit celebrating finally getting his hands on the title that he won at King of the Ring from Sushi.... With Parker being taken away in a straight jacket to the looney bin where he belongs...

Mac : Brit...Brit..... BRIIIIITTTTTT

Brit : What the hell do ya want?

Mac : So i was talking to Sushi and he said you was naming past accomplishments after you said past accomplishments don't mean nothing...

Brit : FFS, literally my accomplishments are in the now and not years ago... Ya know what i have a message for Sushi, can you give it to him.

Mac : Ummm ok

Brit hits mac with some REEEEEVVEEENGEAAAHHHH

Brit : Thanks Mac, see ya.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down