Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The RETURN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The RETURN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The RETURN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The RETURN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The RETURN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The RETURN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The RETURN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The RETURN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The RETURN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The RETURN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The RETURN

Go down

The RETURN Empty The RETURN

Post by Maurie Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Genesis

As the crowd settle into their seats and the show seems to be ready for its first match, the lights go out. You can hear the audience murmur in confusion. Some of the stage crew start to walk across the ramp and you can see them quickly sweep the ramp and then walk off. For about 30 seconds, the arena is quiet and all of a sudden on the titantron...

The crowd as mixed reaction, mostly a barrage of Boo's for the former 2x International Champion. He still doesn't enter. The crowd starts to become bored as they want to see actual action. Jimmaurie's music continues. After about another 30 seconds he finally enters.  

The RETURN Giphy

Jimmaurie
Sorry I took so long, I ran into someone who matters unlike all of you. You see, I'm a pretty big deal and you're all pretty much irrelevant. I should've been hearing cheers at the amazingness you just saw. I'm not hear to talk, I'm here to give you all the gift you've been missing, me. I left as soon as things went downhill; and boy, did they go downhill. Look at everything. It's chaos here. I know with me here, we'll be slowly getting things back my way. So while I'm out here, I'll show you all what a real star can do. The cameras are up and I'm in my spotlight , so Let's... DO... THIS!

Jimmaurie starts to take off his jacket and T-Shirt to get ready for a challenger.

Jimmaurie
But not tonight.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The RETURN Empty Re: The RETURN

Post by Maurie Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 am

Before Fusion, Jimmaurie Williams is followed by a camera man while he exits his car and makes his way to the arena.

Jimmaurie
They fell for it last week. Did they really think that I'd go to Genesis? Te B-Show? I'm way too good to be tied down to the lesser brand. Now, tonight I get to go into that building and become the highlight of the show. What better place to make my return then in the best state known to man, my hometown, Wisconsin. My family has front row seats and they'll be witnessing me live.

Jimmaurie finally gets in the building, but is stopped by sercurity.

Jimmaurie
What's the deal?

Guard
Sir you need a ticket to enter. All the superstars arrived hours ago.

Jimmaurie
You realize, I'm Jimmaurie Williams. I'll show you these highlights on my phone.

Guard
Those are obviously two different people sir.

Jimmaurie
I think I got this...

Jimmaurie winks at the camera guy and slides the guard $50. The guard takes it. As Jimmaurie tries to walk passed, the guard stops him again.

Jimmaurie
Oh, that's just cold.

Just as Jimmaurie begins to beg to get in, Ryan Kent walks in and sercurity lets hm by.

Jimmaurie
Kent, kent, buddy... Tell him I work here.

Kent stops for a moment, lowers his sunglasses at the sight of Williams and grins.

Ryan Kent
Oh this guy.....Never seen him in my life.

Another guard comes in to remove Jimmaurie from the area.

Jimmaurie
Come on help a brother out. You're not even on this brand.You're a B-List champion on a B-list show. C'mon, is it because I beat you for the title? Why are you even here?

Ryan Kent
I got a front row ticket.

Jimmaurie
Dude, my family's in there you can't throw me out.

As the guard throws Williams out, he tries to run straight back in, but is is stopped again at every attempt.

Jimmaurie
Fuck it, I'll go to Genesis.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:45 am

Hours before the show begins to air, Jimmaurie Williams makes his way into the Genesis arena. The sercurity finally let him enter and he gets ready for the return of The Sneak Peak Live on Genesis. While he goes over his lines, he remembers he hasn't eaten since earlier in the morning. Jimmaurie then makes his way towards catering.

Jimmaurie
Woah, stuffed crust? Don't mind if I do.

As Jimmaurie starts to gather some slices of pizza onto his plate, he feels someone breathing roughly on his neck.He looks up to see Joey Bacon salivating and staring down at him.

Joey Bacon
Are you gonna eat all of that?

Jimmaurie
Back away tubby.

Bacon begins to pour some orange soda as Jimmaurie tips it over and makes the soda spill all over Joey's shirt.

Jimmaurie
Haha...Oh good one. That was a good one. Now fuck off, fatso.

Bacon starts to become furious. He grabs Jimmaurie's plate and slides it back, catching his attention.

Bacon
Who you calling fatso, CUCUMBER.

Bacon's attempt to mock Jimmaurie for his bright green attire doesn't phase him a bit.

Jimmaurie
Seriously, beat it.

As Jimmaurie starts to walk away he bumps into Bacon's food and it all drops all over the floor. Bacon takes Jimmaurie's food and slaps the pizza into his face.

Jimmaurie
That didn't just happen.

Jimmaurie then rolls up his sleeves and slaps Bacon across the face. Joey's face starts to turn red with rage. He clutches his fist and Williamns starts to back away slowly and run. Bacon continued to chase him until Jimmaurie found a a grey door to exit from. By the time he realised where he left out of the exit only door, Bacon smiled at Williams.

Jimmaurie
I was just kidding man let me-

Bacon slams it shut and stalked for him at the front.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 am

As the Exodus Pre-Show comes to a close and the real action is about to begin we hear the music of Jimmaurie Williams while the cocky A-Lister comes down with his signature grin and microphone in hand.

Jimmaurie
Before any of you get too happy for your overrated favorites, I've finally made it back to a CMV ring. Do you know what that means? That means I'm not leaving either until I get a contract with either Fusion or Genesis. So this show will NOT go on, until I get what I want. So Johnny, Turner, I know you both want me, so make it quick.

As minutes pass some of the fans in the crowd start to exit. Jimmaurie still stands in the middle of the ring waiting for an answer from the GM's. He grabs a chair from ringside and sits down to wait. Down the ring comes sercurity to remove Williams from the ring.

Jimmaurie
You think I'm stupid, but I thought this would happen. I've got something for you.

Jimmaurie goes through his pocket and pulls out some handcuffs. Williams uses them to handcuff his left arm to the rope and when he saw the guards getting closer, he tossed the key in the crowd.

Jimmaurie
Hahaha... Come on, did you think it would be that easy? I want my contract and I want it, NOW...

(Open to Dashing, or not)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content