Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cassie's Journey

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cassie's Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassie's Journey

Post by Rage Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 am

Later during Ferocity....

Cassie was furious and could barely contain her angst for just what happened. She found comfort in a bottle of Jack Daniels and made her way to the interview area. She gave the CMV employees a good scare by downing her bottle and tossing it against the wall behind them.

"My turn!"

They scatter about, not willing to stick around nor try to talk the cowbitch down from her wrath. She got a mic and stood in front of the camera.

"Ok, now this is some serious bullshit!! I work my ass off to git where I'm at! And that bitch Jade Dynamite wants to steal my thunder!? She wants to take my title match!? Bitch please! You know who I am!? I'm Cassie Maverick!! The best damn women's wrassler CMV has ever damn did see! You piss off for months on end and now yer back on top!? Yeah, I'll put a stop to that bullshit! Once I'm done with Pooper Scooper, I'm comin' after you Firecracker! I'm the best! Not you! I'm gonna prove it  to you soon Jade! Hell! I'm gonna prove it to everybody!"

Cassie Maverick then drops the mic and storms off, intent to back up her words...after some more Jack Daniels and sometime to cool off.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm

After her loss to Ally Cage, Cassie Maverick was fuming. She recovered just as soon as Megan Cooper and Ally Cage left the area ringside. The cowgirl got a mic and decide to vent her frustrations a little.

"Alright. I got beat tonight. Ally Cage! Ya got lucky! Ya best pray that I don't come after ya! If I do, I'll take shiny title of yers and shove it where the sun don't shine! As for Megan! You done fucked up! You made it personal and now I'm gonna hurt you and hurt you bad at Redemption Road! You won't be walking out of that barn burner of a match I'll tell ya that and it's a fact! Bitch Please! I'm Cassie Maverick! And I'm gonna show ya why I'm the best at what I do! Ya wanna quick end to yer wrestling career? Well suger, I'm more than happy to oblige!"

With a sly smile, she drops the mic and heads up the ramp. She made her intentions known and the cowgirl would try to best to not just beat Megan but put her on the shelf.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am

Shortly after the 6 Vixen's Tag match...

It was shocking sight. Cassie Maverick and Megan Cooper seemingly on the same side welding steel chairs. Willow and Quinn Belle battered and broken. Cassie intentionally went after the current Undisputed Champion. She made her intent very clear that she was going to do whatever it took to eventually win the belt that had long eluded her. There was moment where Cassie and Cooper faced off raising their steel chairs high, ready to go to war right then and there. But...Megan stood down and dropped her chair. Cassie raised an eyebrow and smirked. The Cowgirl too dropped her chair and smiled, even going so far as to give her Redemption Road opponent and friendly thumbs up!

As tensions deflated like a balloon, Megan Cooper turned her back to Cassie Maverick and started to leave. Big Mistake. Cassie took this opportunity to pick up a chair and suddenly hit Megan on the back of her head. WACK! The blow was sick and shocked everyone in the crowd. Furious, Cassie threw the chair so hard into the canvas that it actually bounced once before coming to a rest. Now she was the only one standing. Willow, Belle, and now Cooper were out cold!

The crowd flips their shit and booed. Some even threw garbage into the ring, Cassie took a mic and Quinn Belle's Undisputed title! "Well looky here! It's purdy isn't it? Better get used to this sight right here! Cassie Maverick holding this here championship high and pile of broken bitches at my boots!"

There were a few cheers now, but only because there was a select few out there that actually liked the idea of a vicious and savage cowbitch as the Undisputed Champion. There was no denying the fact that Cassie was one of best in the industry. Her accolades spoke for themselves. Cassie continued.

"I know you can't hear me much at the moment Pooper Scooper, but I'm just gettin' started! My path to this shiny gold belt starts at Redemption Road and yer just small stone I'll delight and kickin' aside! Bitch! You can't stop me! Harley Quinn wannabe couldn't get the job done and yer not gonna be able to stop me neither! I don't care if it's Jade Dynamite or Quinn Belle walkin' out with this here title. I'll give them both a whoopin' soon enough!

Cassie then dropped the title over Quinn Belle and dropped the mic on top of Cooper, making her way up the ramp leaving the carnage behind her with a smug smile on her face. She was very confidant that sooner or later, she would be the next Undisputed Vixen's Champion.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 am

Special Note - This attack was done with the blessing of Miz before hand.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3