Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming

2 posters

Go down

Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Empty Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming

Post by Topher Mod Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 am

After parker Taps, we can see The Bloody Brit yelling as he shakes his head and leaves…. He goes backstage to be greeted by none other than Mike Miles.

Miles : Mate that was B.S, forcing you to team with some joke ass clown who tapped out…  It should have been Foreign Affairs in the cup like old times, but some fucker took me out of action, I bet it was Parker… Just so he could screw with ya again.

Brit : Tell me about it…. Hell they even called us The Odd Couple… as if we were a real tag team, bullshit…  Was gonna bring another title to Foreign Affairs, but as always we get screwed… If it aint JustIN Sane getting it easy, it’s Parker screwing me over…. Always something screwing us Miles and I’m getting sick of it.

Miles : Well ya still the best Anarchy Champ in all of CMV….  Might as well  be the Undisputed Anarchy Champion, seeing as you defend that title more times than any other champ, am I right?

Brit : Well yea I’m a fighting champ, unlike the rest of these pussies here on Fusion… Last match of season 3…. Cyberslam….. 1st week of season 4 of Fusion…. That’s 3 title defences in little over 2 weeks… But I retained my title as the fans deserve the very best….   No wonder team Genesis won the Tag Team Cup, Fusion is lacking the heart that I have… Ya knew what Validation is the next PPV… None of these fucktards on Fusion deserve a title shot, not after there piss poor performance at the Tag Team Cup…. So Genesis congratulations on winning…. What that means is,  One lucky guy on Genesis will get a crack at my Anarchy Championship, 1 on 1 at Validation.

Miles : Savage…. Wish I was on Genesis,  but seriously, ya gonna issue an open challenge to Genesis mate.

Brit : Hell yea, like I said things don’t go the way I planned them lately, then I’ll  bring out thee very best out of someone…. Genesis… Step Up….. The Bloody Brit is thirsty……Thirsty for some….  REVENGEAAAAHHHHHHH.

Miles : Give em hell Chris, but i can't wait to team up again with ya... Foreign Affairs, like old times.

Brit : Yea i'm so done teaming with jokers and losers.

Miles : Hey look a letter is attached to our locker room door.

Brit : The hell is this, let me see........FOR FUCK SAKE, it says i'm teaming up with Paul freakin Divine on Fusion.

Miles : I'll get the lagers.

<<Open to just Dashing>>
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Empty Re: Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming

Post by Topher Mod Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Added some lines.....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming Empty Re: Genesis.................... Revenge is Coming

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:25 am

Just moments before edition number sixty-five of Thursday night Genesis is set to get underway, general manager, Dave Turner, can be found talking to some backstage employees about tonight's event, an action card packed as always on the road to Validation. The CMV Hall of Famer is quickly interrupted however, when The Australian Daredevil, Jeremy Blake, who's standing behind Dave, clears his throat to grab the gm's attention. Turner wraps up his current conversation before turning to Blake and asking him what's on his mind.

Blake
Well, Mr. Turner, I was watching Monday night Fusion earlier this week, and, I saw the challenge that Chris Andrews made. Now, look, I know that this season hasn't been so kind to me thus far, I admit to that, it's my own fault. But all I need is that ONE big victory to put me back on the right track, yeah? Validation is an important night for you, the Genesis superstars and the entire CMV universe, there's no doubt that there's a lot on the line. But I'm the very first ever CMV Anarchy champion, sir, a former International champion, let me have the crack at Andrews next Sunday, and I swear to you, I'll die in that ring before he puts me down for the count!

Dave takes a deep breath, he can obviously see the fire and raw emotion that Blake is exuding here.

Turner
Jeremy, you know how highly I think of you, you're a CMV veteran and I'd be proud to have you representing Genesis at Validation. The thing is though, you're not the only man who has exclaimed his interest in this match, you see-

???
I'll be the one bringing home that Anarchy title, guy . . .

From a short ways down the hall echoes Zack Cage, dawning an expensive looking suit and designer shades, he sizes up to Blake who doesn't back down, the two exchanging in a heated staredown. Turner sees the potential for a meltdown here and hastily gets between the two superstars, trying to maintain order.

Turner
Okay you two, listen, you know how we settle things around here, yeah, in the ring! So tonight, it'll be Zack Cage versus Jeremy Blake with the winner heading on to Validation to challenge Chris Andrews for the Anarchy title, got it!?

Blake backs off, throwing his hands up in the air to signify that he isn't going to try anything, whilst Cage rips off his shades and barks over Dave's shoulder;

Cage
You're finished tonight, has-been!

Resting the glasses back upon his face, Zack takes off to his locker room, leaving the scene to end on Blake and Turner sharing the same expression of distaste . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down