Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fighting Chance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fighting Chance

2 posters

Go down

Fighting Chance Empty Fighting Chance

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 am

*Jaquan Shay is seen in the back, getting a drink from a Vending Machine*

“Adams, you possibly can’t take me as a liar. Like Eddie Guerrero said “I lie! I cheat! I steal!”. Point is, I gave you that win, just like Man-Wolf gave you that win on the house show. But I mean, if you really wanna go pointing fingers you should be looking for the GM. ‘Cause if you thought I’d let you pin me because of just who I am, then you must be dumber than I thought you were. But you know what, you’re a learning rookie so I’m gonna take you up AGAIN on your challenge under one condition; Iron-Man Match!! There for you know that our match can last from 15 minutes to half an hour. All you would really need is the balls and the brain to think your way into that kind of match. And believe me, I’m smarter than the average N***o. And yes, I said N***o. Not N*****er or N****ga because I don’t want to offend anyone that is of African American Descent. Back to what I was saying, Adams, I’m done wasting my time on rookies like you. ‘Cause when, or even if, Oliver Smith comes back 100%, I’ll be focusing on him more than you or anyone else in this god forsaken Pile of Rubbish brand!! I’d like to at least win a title, and Jimmaurie knows this one, but you can’t become a 2x International Champion without losing it once. And just like Justin Sane, and Bison, and the rest of these so called “Legends”. They’ve lost tens to hundreds of matches in their careers. So the fact that I got handed my first singles loss in my 2-3 month career, is astonishing to me. I’ve gone in the ring with men you’ve dreamed of getting in the ring with. This isn’t some fairytale world where your matches end with you winning and then riding off into the sunset. I’ve stepped on fingers before, I’ve had to leave my old self in the dust. ‘Cause now, I’m better than ever. And you know what, Adams? You’ve made me realize that now that I’ve lost, I am considered an actual superstar and not some undefeated Kiss-Ass, unlike some people. I’ve been going down this road for so long and the fact of the matter is that in the end, I’m still walking out as a winner, even if I do lose. So with that being said, I’d like to say I’ll be seeing you next show.”

*Jaquan then grabbed his water from the Vending Machine and walked off, out of the camera panel*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Fighting Chance Empty Re: Fighting Chance

Post by iTrouble Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:34 am

Fighting Chance Large

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down