Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We'll leave it that... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We'll leave it that...

Go down

We'll leave it that... Empty We'll leave it that...

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm

*Opening of Thursday Night Genesis begins as none other than Jay Davis comes out, in his everyday attire and a mic, getting ready to hype up the crowd. The crowd starts cheering for Jay as he walks into the ring, getting ready to speak*

“So there’s a few questions that I can answer right off the spot. Question #1; why the Pink Shirt? Well, I like A Day To Remember and Pacman, so of course I’m gonna wear this Shirt right here. And Question #2; what was my surprise? Because we all know that me coming back wasn’t the surprise. You think I would waste my surprise return on Zack Cage? Hell no. I’d rather have Nailz come back and beat me to a pulp. But that’s not the Surprise. While we were out in the UK, some men that I ran into when I was there signing autographs wanted me to see this “weapon” they had. When I saw it, I can’t lie guys…..I kind of cried. In a good way. But anyway, this weapon was a bigger threat to this business than Joey Bacon. Or Marko Punish. This weapon is the Russian Monster, Guri Sukanov!!”

*The Russian Anthem comes on as the Monster of a man, Guri Sukanov, comes down to the ring with a mic. He get’s in the ring as stands right in Davis’ face. He then motions a punch, sending Jay back abit, blocking the fake out punch. Guri then laughs at Jay as the crowd then cheers and laughs at the same time*

“HAHAHA! I got you so good! Jay, it privilege to be up here vith you and in Genesis, much alone CMV. I here to show you and rest of vorld zat Russians are strongest in wrestling. I don't know who zis John Bateman person is, but it seems he number one on Russian Hitlist. And I vill be giving him full experience.”

*As Guri says that, Jay then cuts in after Guri’s speech*

“And all in all, I will personally give you the mentorship of Jay Davis. Aka, I’m going to be your manager. ‘Cause since I’ve changed a new leaf, I have been thinking of doing double duty around here. And what better way to do so, then to become a Manager/Wrestler. I mean, it’s probably gonna be the most fun I’ve had in awhile. But, Guri, we got to get ready so I’ll see you later and I hope you have a fantastic hour and a half.”

*Jay then walks around Guri and walks out of the ring going to the back and leaving Guri in the ring.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down