Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

We'll leave it that...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We'll leave it that...

Post by Papa Angel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:54 am

*Opening of Thursday Night Genesis begins as none other than Jay Davis comes out, in his everyday attire and a mic, getting ready to hype up the crowd. The crowd starts cheering for Jay as he walks into the ring, getting ready to speak*

“So there’s a few questions that I can answer right off the spot. Question #1; why the Pink Shirt? Well, I like A Day To Remember and Pacman, so of course I’m gonna wear this Shirt right here. And Question #2; what was my surprise? Because we all know that me coming back wasn’t the surprise. You think I would waste my surprise return on Zack Cage? Hell no. I’d rather have Nailz come back and beat me to a pulp. But that’s not the Surprise. While we were out in the UK, some men that I ran into when I was there signing autographs wanted me to see this “weapon” they had. When I saw it, I can’t lie guys…..I kind of cried. In a good way. But anyway, this weapon was a bigger threat to this business than Joey Bacon. Or Marko Punish. This weapon is the Russian Monster, Guri Sukanov!!”

*The Russian Anthem comes on as the Monster of a man, Guri Sukanov, comes down to the ring with a mic. He get’s in the ring as stands right in Davis’ face. He then motions a punch, sending Jay back abit, blocking the fake out punch. Guri then laughs at Jay as the crowd then cheers and laughs at the same time*

“HAHAHA! I got you so good! Jay, it privilege to be up here vith you and in Genesis, much alone CMV. I here to show you and rest of vorld zat Russians are strongest in wrestling. I don't know who zis John Bateman person is, but it seems he number one on Russian Hitlist. And I vill be giving him full experience.”

*As Guri says that, Jay then cuts in after Guri’s speech*

“And all in all, I will personally give you the mentorship of Jay Davis. Aka, I’m going to be your manager. ‘Cause since I’ve changed a new leaf, I have been thinking of doing double duty around here. And what better way to do so, then to become a Manager/Wrestler. I mean, it’s probably gonna be the most fun I’ve had in awhile. But, Guri, we got to get ready so I’ll see you later and I hope you have a fantastic hour and a half.”

*Jay then walks around Guri and walks out of the ring going to the back and leaving Guri in the ring.*

Papa Angel
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top