Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Leave Brando Alone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Leave Brando Alone

Go down

Leave Brando Alone Empty Leave Brando Alone

Post by Master Ogon Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Brando is sitting outside the male's locker room in the backstage area, just observing a wall before the show has begun. He's wearing jeans and a plain black tank top, he's just dressed casually. Like most of the time, he just seems emotionless and not interested in the show at all. He was barely seen on the first show, only showing up for that opening promo where all the stars went out on stage, and even then he was just in the corner not trying to stand out in anyway. Even though he's a very private man that doesn't like interviews or anything, that doesn't stop interviewers and other sources from trying to learn more about this mysterious man. Speaking of the interviews that he doesn't want to do, a nervous female interviewer walks up to the side of him slowly, not knowing how to speak to this rather bizarre man that hasn't even said a single word since arriving to NGW. After a few seconds of her trying to build up the courage to speak to Brando, she begins.

Female Interviewer:
Do you have some time for a interview? It'll help the NGW fans learn about you, and if you have any strong words for your future opponents, you could let them know. You can say anything to anyone using a microphone, you can let the fans know that you're the hero that they need, or the villain that they should hate. If you want I can even give you the mic and you could talk about anything at all that doesn't even have to be about you, the fans are dying to hear you speak!

She pauses, she just now realized that Brando doesn't seem like he's paying attention to any word she's saying, he's just continuing to look at the wall.

Female Interviewer:
Jeez, you're just being rude now! Your mother should of taught you that it's not polite to ignore people!

Brando tilts his head up to look at her, and slowly grabs the microphone from her hands. He moves it to his mouth and begins to speak in a gentle voice, which is odd for someone who's called "The Cold-Hearted Killer" but even though this is his first time speaking, he doesn't have a lot to say.

Eric Brando:
Did your mother ever teach you that some people just want to be left alone? I'm here to win the big shiny belt, like everyone else. If I want to speak, I'll speak when I want to. I don't care about these "fans" and I don't care the good guys and I don't care about the bad guys, I'm here for success and that's all. I'm not here to wins awards for the best promo of the year, I'm here to make sure that when I die, I won't be forgot and that's all, nothing more nothing less.

Brando tosses the microphone away, obviously not caring if it breaks or not. The female interviewer scurries away to grab the microphone, and the camera is cut off. Brando just wants to be left alone into he wants to speak, this was just a message to all the interviewers that annoy him.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down