Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Sneak Peek

Go down

The Sneak Peek Empty The Sneak Peek

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:46 am

The Sneak Peek Episode 9 : Sam Valentine

Jimmauire
Welcome to The Sneak Peek, I'm you host Jimmaurie Williams accompanied with my guest tonight, Sam Valentine. Last time you were here, it was part of the Bromancers, buit now you're moving up to contending for main belts, how does it feel?

Sam Unwraps a piece of sugerfree spearament Rain 5 gum popping it in his mouth before starting with his answer

Sam Valentine
You know I'm always one to put my brand out there for the universe. I am the most must see superstar in this business. Everyone knows it. I put asses in seats and pretty much single handedly Keep the show alive. That's why I've always deserved to be in contendership for every belt, especially the big one. It's irritating that it took them this long to realize it.

Jimmaurie
I know you just came from a horrific match, but what advice would you give to anyone who'd want to win one, not like you'd actually know.

Sam
Oh Jimmy, maybe you would like to let us all know what it's like to win the big one, I'll wait....

Jimmaurie
Sorry no mean to offend you, we're all friends here. So what is it like to enter with alot of confidence in the outcome, only for the outcome to be not worth the pain?

Sam
It's always worth pain. No pain no gain right. That's why I am best. I'm always in the gym putting in the hard work needed to be the best. In the end the outcome is always worth the pain because im always gonna walk away still looking this damn good.

Sam smiles and starts flexing. Jimmaurie rolls his eyes and looks at his question sheet.

Jimmaurie
What do you do next? You don't exactly seem to be getting anywhere close to main event status.

Sam
You see Jimmy that's where you are wrong. I've always been the main event. Just because my matches aren't the last ones of the night doesn't make it "not the mainevent" you understand what I'm saying kid?

Jimmaurie
I'm just saying if you're gonna be overzealous, you should back it up. A movie Star and former champion like myself would be a great idol for someone like you.

Sam
Would backhanding you with my strong hand be "backing it up?" You know Jimmy I wouldn't really count being an extra in a "days of our lives" episode as "being a movie star" I've got some friends in places in Hollywood. When this wrestling gig of yours no longer pans out I could put in a good word for you to be a catering agent.

Sam smiles at camera while obnoxiously chewing on his gum

Jimmaurie
That was a GREAT episode! Look Sam, you seem like you've got alot of talent, but everytime you just flop. If i were in your shoes, I'd get the job done. I mean, you did lose to Boone earlier too.

Without skipping a beat Sam grins and looks to Jimmaurie

Sam
Why don't you ask your mom if I get the job done Jimmy.

Jimmaurie takes off his prescription glasses and tosses them to the side of the table. He then leans in over the table towards Valentine. Sam does the same meeting Jimmaurie half way. The tension between the two takes a sudden turn when Sam decides to grin in Jimmaurie's face and piss him off more. Jimmaurie, without second thoughts, throws a right hook straight to Sam's jaw . They both go back and forth with punches to one another. Both trying to protect their faces as expected. Sercurity rips them from each other and while they still try to kick towards the other. Even after taking a few hits and being help back, Valentine continues to smile and chew his gum.

Jimmaurie
Is that the best you've got Drama Queen? We'll see who's the real man!

The camera fades out after that last quote and the show comes to a close.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down