Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Sneak Peak.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Sneak Peak.

Go down

The Sneak Peak.  Empty The Sneak Peak.

Post by Maurie Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:10 am

The Sneak Peak Episode 1: "The Bloody Brit" Chris Andrews

Jimmaurie Williams
Ladies and gentleman welcome to the first episode, in what feels like forever, of your favorite talk show in CMV, The Sneak Peak! I am your host today, The King of Kip-Up, the walking neon sign, the leader of your league of legends, The...

Jimmaurie stops to look at the belt

Jimmaurie
Inter-Nate... no National- Champion. Your International Champion, Jimmuarie Williams. I know you'd love to hear more from me.. who wouldn't, but I am welcomed by one half of the #1 Contenders and one third of Foreign Affairs, "The Bloody Brit" Chris Andrews. How's it been... nah  don't really care. Straight to the questions.

Jimmaurie starts admiring his new belt as Chris Andrews looks at him in impatience.

Jimmaurie
Where are my manners? Wanna touch? Just joking with ya Chris. First Question: What is Foreign Affairs?

Chris Andrews
Well mate where do I start Foreign Affairs is my Family, you mess with one of us, you mess with us All. Morgan Jackson ran his mouth and yea he took out Sebastian Crawford. We haven’t forgotten about him and he better watch his back. In fact next week after the PPV Mike Milles wants Jackson 1 on 1, lets see if he has the balls to actually accept the challenge.
But to all you guys you may call us Foreigners but we are proud to be British, a place where we call home.  We are United for a reason, We are from the best place in the world the United Kingdom. Caine,Miles and The Bloody Brit are going on to bigger and better things in CMV.

Jimmaurie
Interesting. Next question:How do you feel going into your title match?

Chris Andrews
Well we earned the right to face T&Lee when we beat 3 teams in a row at Regicide so we definitely earned it, granted we’ve not gained much momentum going into our 1st ever Tag Team Title match. But we can’t let that get to us. We’ve only been in CMV what 4 months or so, our 1st PPV was Cyberslam and have already earned our Title shot… Yes I said earned, many of these guys get handed title opportunities by doing F*** all… We ran through the entire tag division in 1 match to get our title shot. So ya wanna know how I feel, I feel like going into C&E as a challenger…. But walking out a champ.

Jimmaurie
Very bold words. Next:What do you think about T&Lee?

Chris Andrews
What do I think of T&Lee? Hmmmm I don’t drink tea mate, just beer and that lager…. But seriously T&Lee they’re the Tag Champs for a reason. Some could say the Best Tag Team in CMV. I give them them their respect, Unlike many tag teams we’ve fought who have given us sneak attacks and trashing our locker rooms. They’ve stayed out of our way and we’ve stayed out of theirs. But at Cause & Effect it will be a different story. Respect will be put on hold and a war will begin. We wont be going into that match to show respect, we’ll be going into that match to capture the CMV Tag Titles.

Jimmaurie
I couldn't agree with you more. No respect is the way to the money, fame, and all you'll need in this bussiness. Anyways:Do you think your chances are still great without Oliver Cane?

Chris Andrews
Ya taking piss right, I’m still pissed off at him, did you not see that match where he threw the chair into the ring and our opponents used it on me.  He maybe like family and United we stand but sometimes people make mistakes, Oliver mate you cost Foreign Affairs a match, so no disrespect to him but it’s probably best he aint at ringside for our match. Miles and Me can take care of business, so don’t worry about us.

Jimmaurie
I agree I can't do with a manager stealing my spotlight any ways.Last Question:Will you ever go into a singles career?

Chris Andrews
“The Bloody Brit” Chris Andrews  CMV Undisputed Champion…. Has a nice feel to it…… Look I can’t say I wont have a singles career, Hell who wouldn’t want to be the face of the company. I’ve already proven I can win in 1 on 1 matches… When I first came in I challenged Bill Cipher to a match… He powerbombed me and I was like you wanna powerbomb me bitch, I’ll show you how its done…. And I  beat his ass with multiple powerbombs. Where is Cipher now, probably working at McDonalds. But yea  Maybe 1 day I might go into a singles career, but for now I’m apart of Foreign Affairs, 1 of the best stables in recent history and my goal at this time is becoming a Tag Champion with Mike Miles at Cause & Effect.

Jimmaurie
I feel ya. One goal at a time. Would be great to see us both champs. Good luck with your match.

Chris Andrews
Thanks for the questions mate, but I have to get to pub, we’re gonna have a few pints. Just gotten a tweet, Miles is so F******* wasted. This is just a mini celebration... The real party is gonna be after Cause & Effect, Ya don't wanna miss it.

Jimmaurie
It's all good man. See ya at the show. Now for the question all of you want answered: Will I defend my title against Matt Jefferson ? Hmmm... You know I'm a fair man. I will not defend my title against Matt, BUT, I will give him a fair shot. If my two friends can't defeat Matt, then I'll give him a shot. You know I'm feeling so generous, Matt you and your pal Kent can team up against my buddies and if you two can defeat them on Fusion, then I will give the both of you title shots. Sounds great. Also, Matt, I hope you brought your blankey becauuse, you're gonna be going Good Night! Glad having you all so can't wait to see you all next time. Jimmaurie Williams signing out and..... Peace!

(Thanks for the answers Topher)
(Also Dashing, I hope you downloaded those two presents I uploaded to face Kent and Matt)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The Sneak Peak.  Empty Re: The Sneak Peak.

Post by Maurie Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:00 am

The Sneak Peak Episode 2: Fury

Jimmaurie
Once again welcome to The Sneak Peak, th best talk show to come out of CMV. And today we have a very special guest, The CMV Vixens Champion, Fury!
As she’s introduced Fury storms on down with her title slung over her shoulder, she has a few cans of root beer with her as she takes a seat and puts her feet up. She clearly was still pissed of about the event of Cause and Effect.

Jimmaurie
Straight to the point, I like your style kid. First question:Why have you become a "lone wolf?
“I’ve always been a lone wolf in nature, the past alliance with Cassie wasn’t planed she came looking to me for help with FEAR. Besides i learnt now that she was just using me all the long, so its back to relying on nobody but myself. I work best alone with no one using me or holding me back.”

Jimmaurie
If anyone knows what it's like to ride the road alone into graetness, it's yours truely. Next question: Who is your biggest threat?

Fury
“Not Cassie thats for damn sure. So what her Team won last night, It took her and Jade to take me down. Cassie proved two things. One that in singles she relies on that cheap ass move the Cunt punt to take me down, in a fight when she doesn’t get a chance to use it I win. Two when in tag matches it was either me or another vixen doing all the damage for her she needs help to pull the wins when her stupid punt can’t get the job done. “

Cassie is no longer a threat to me and i won’t waste anymore time fighting that one trick pony. In her place Jade Divine seems to be the next vixen wanting a piece of me, but I don’t see her as much of a threat. I beat her in singles matches before, she only beat me in tag situations twice, once were she needed the help of a table to make sure i don’t kick out of her finisher. As for the rest of the Vixens I’ll wait till i see them in more matches before I go measuring what level of a threat they are.

Jimmaurie
Hmmm, very interesting, What does it mean to lead the vixens division?

Fury
“Pfft if theres one thing I learned about this division its that no one truely leads it. No matter who holds the belt the rest of the vixens are always talking crap and fighting amongst each other, to ‘lead’ the vixens division one needs respect, and no one gets that here no matter what they do. To be honest i don’t really give a shit about this title anymore, If Jade or whoever challenges for it wins i don’t care. I’ve shown and proved that I’m not a weakass whore. Title or not I will continue to show and be the toughest bitch on the Fusion roster.”

Jimmaurie
As tough as they come. Do you miss your alliance with Cassie?

Fury
“I would be lying if I said no, but I also would be lying if I said yes. The Alliance was good and would have still been going If she didn’t humiliate me several times. Those cunt punts were the breaking point as was her making me look like a fluke, so called friends wouldn’t do that.”

Jimmaurie
Well without Cassie, I have another question : Who is your greatest ally?

Fury
“None at the moment, Grid is just sitting on the fence in the middle of all this. He doesn’t like how i’ve been thinking lately and wants to stay out of it, his choice and I respect that. Emma Washingtion and Aura aren’t really allies, they are just in it for a chance to beat on Cassie. That tag match was just a mutual agreement, they gave it a go and I won’t fault them for it. But It wasn’t fair to give Cassie two vixens that had more Fusion in ring experience while giving me partners that had maybe one or two matches before hand. Right now the only one I completely trust is my man but alias he’s signed on Unmatched”

Jimmaurie
I see. Keeping it simple. One Women Army. Last question: Have you in any way, ever looked as Cassie as an ally?

Fury
"Before all the cunt punts and humiliation I seen her as an ally hell she was a good friend, we hung out, got drunk and kicked alot of ass in the division. But thats all in the past now and the way things have being going lately It will not change anytime soon.”

“Now if thats all you have to ask me, I want to just send a message to the rest of the Vixens if you allow if...actually i don’t give a shit if you allow or not i’ll just let out right now..
Right all you bitches in the division, You hear me?! I don’t give a shit about you or this title of mine! If you want it come and get it!! But I tell you now I’m not going down without a fight. I’m The Urban Warrior, the Mad Dog, The Bitch in Black. The Toughest Bitch in Fusion!! You might take me down temporally  but no matter what I will get up and i’ll be meaner than ever. If You dare Fuck with me you’ll be on your knees soon enough thats for damn sure!”

well, with that interview over I get to my favorite topic... Me! I have two guys both going after my international Championship. Ryan Kent my old rival from way back when, and my new enemy Matt Jefferson. I personally will love this match. Watching two idiots tear each other apart before facing me. On the other hand, I owe a rematch to former International Champion, Jaxon Jordan. So even if Kent and Matt both  end up counted out or disqualified, I'll be defending against Jaxon. Well that's all the time I have for this show. Goodbye to all and see you guys next time.

(Thanks for the answers Fury)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:27 pm

The Sneak Peak Episode 3: Shanaz Andoni

Jimmaurie
Welcome everyone as I am acompanied on thus weeks episode of The Sneak peak by, The #1 Bubba, The Punjabi  Playboy, Johnny Gat.... Shanaz Andoni.

Shanaz
Shanaz glad to be part of Hollywood true story.  Shanaz never been in movie making magic, but he know that super duper Hollywood producers are watching Shanaz film tests and thinking "He is perfect hubba bubba for mega dum de dum action movie role where Shanaz save bus full of children from clutches of evil baker."  So, thank for opportunity to appear on hit show Inside Actor Studio.

Jimmaurie
I'm so glad you're so anticipated. How do you feel?

Shanaz
Shanaz feel like run over by cement mixer.  Shanaz is hoppiest bunny in CMVerse and he never get chocolate eggs.  Week and week and week and week Shanaz enter ring and make magic happen, and always nothing happen.  Shanaz lost best friend and Quantum Leap still walking around like birthday suit.  Shanaz not tag team champion and never rematch for any shiny belts.  Shanaz focus on small business with chicken leash, salad dressing, and action figure.

Jimmaurie
No response needed let's get straight to the question: What is Shanaz's current goal in CMV?

Shanaz
Shanaz goal to score goal in World Cup match.  Also give speech to UN.  Also to fill transformer sticker album.  Also to see Quandumdumdum suffer heavy duty pain.  Also climb crooked ladder over crooked stile and crooked mile and get number one match at Ascendance.

Jimmaurie
Hmmm, Do you still miss Chet?

Shanaz
Shanaz skype Chet Toolman every night for many hours.  We talk about moustaches and good time tag time and pancakes and friendships.  Shanaz proud of Chetty boy for spreading wings and making eagle swoop happiness in NXT.  Shana know Hipster Pipboy be super success.

Jimmaurie
Well, What do you think about Cyborg taking over?

Shanaz
Shanaz hate robots.  Shanaz think bossman doesn't matter.  Same as old boss.  Same as new boss.  No revoultion or rebellion or coalition or gang green or anarchyies or capitalism or communism.  People want to see good wrestle time and super strong style.  Shanaz love that.  Shanaz doesn't care who boss is.  Shanaz want greek epic match time.

Jimmaurie
Many have been wondering, without Chet, Who is Shanaz's greatest ally at the moment?

Shanaz
Shanaz don't know if he have ally.  Chet gone, Shanaz alone.  

Jimmaurie
Does it really matter?Will you go back to tag action?

Shanaz
Only way Shanaz tie on tag boots again is when Chet Taylor return and #TrendingWorldWide make comeback but this time we won't use tables and yell about not using tables and maybe we have different moustaches and different jokes and different hard hitting moves, but same great pals.

Jimmaurie
Very unlikely. He's probably dead. Who do you think is the future of CMV?

Shanaz
Future is bright.  Shanaz think he future, past, and present of CMV.  But lots of young dippies enjoying success and Shanaz know wrestling bizzy biz is dog eat cat world.  

Jimmaurie
Thanks for your time. You are a very odd little man.

Shanaz
Shanaz thank Lipton Tea for special interview.  Shanaz ready to get back to work.  Shanaz chest feel lighter.  Shanaz face feel cleaner.  Shanaz legs feel springier.  Shanaz going to look for match right now.  Goodbye cruel world.

Jimmaurie
Looks like I've been given another question from the audience; Who do I perfer, Jefferson or Kent? Obviously I hate them both. But If i didn't wanna destroy them more I wouldn't have given them title shots. I care not at all who wins. i just want them to try their best.... At destroying each other. We're running short on time for this episode so Bon Voyage and until next time.... On The Sneak Peak!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 pm

The Sneak Peak Episode 4: The Bromancers

Jimmaurie, Lance and Sam are all chatting as they look at the camera and start the interview.

Jimmaurie
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to another edition to the most entertaining talk show in CMV history, The Sneak Peak. I'm your International Champion Jimmaurie Williams and I am accompanied with one of the many amazing teams in CMV's tag division. how's it been guys?

Sam Valentine: You know what... it's been good. Me and reach around Wally have just been realxing and just enjoying hookers and blow while we scout out new talent to be apart of the greatest team ever. I mean really? Who wouldn't wanna be apart of the Bromancers? We put the bulge in this industry and without us there wouldn't be any female viewers period.

Jimmaurie
No teaching charisma like that. And they all do come for the King, me. So, what's the best part of the tag division?

Lance Romance: The best part of the tag team division is...well it's us.  I mean without us there wouldn't be your X-Gens, your #TWW, your T&Lee. We make this division what it is on a daily basis. With out us this Divison would have been burried long ago

Jimmaurie tries to hold in a laugh.

Jimmaurie
Couldn't agree more. Who's been the Bromancer's toughest challenge so far?

Sam Valentine: Well to this date our toughest challenge has been getting out of bed at an early time. I mean we set our alarm clocks at a decent time but ol Lance Ricci will always hit the snooze button. And I'm not talking about hit it once. He will literally hit it like two dozen times. I mean really do I mind? No I don't. But when the three bitches on top of me start to wake me up and ask me why Wally keeps hitting the snooze.... In the end I gotta make sure my pimp hand is strong and well....Let's just say...the bitches don't ask twice.

Jimmaurie
No comment to that. Well the people want to know, Will you two ever part ways?

Sam Valentine:  Listen here we would never depart. Without my boy Romance I wouldn't have been able to perfect the reach around Wally which is actually pretty hard to perfect. Lance has a grip like a bulldog. But seriously I personally would love to team up with the sensational Jade Divine. She has heart and an ass to die for.
Jimmaurie
Once again I can't find a response. Another question the fans would like answered, who is the weak link?

Lance Romance: the weak link is actually the guy who doesn't book us like we should be booked. I mean look at us. We should be on every tag team title shot. But, we are being booked like amateurs.

Jimmaurie
Let's take a good rocket into the future and tell me, Where do you see he Bromancers by Ascendance?

Lance Romance: Well at ascendence I see us sitting in our locker rooms waiting for the next big tweet so we can crash a party. CMV has been putting over everyone but us. So...in the end all we do is collect a paycheck and party. Which isn't bad at all.

Valentine's phone begins to ring furiously. His ring tone is Katy Perry's Firework. Lance and Valentine sing a couple bars of the song before Sam answers it. He doesn't stay on long before hanging up.

Sam Valentine: Well we are gonna have to cut this interview short buddy. Prior commitments and all. But before we bounce like some titties I would like to go ahead and issue an open challenge. I know that the OG Quantum and Sushi X have decided to jump back in the tag game. Fast N Furious were number one contenders. I mean beating either of those teams would put us over. So if anyone wants to step up and get that three way love then you know where to find us.

Jimmaurie
All good. Now we get to one of my questions to answer. Who will i face at Absoulution? Well I'll tell ya what, I will give all my trust to the boss. He can pick my next challenger for Absoulution. Don't tell me who. I just want to see when I'm there. And that will conclude The Sneak Peak this week. Tune in next time and don't forget to bow down to the King of Kip- Up!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed May 11, 2016 8:36 pm

The Sneak Peak Episode 5:Morgan Jackson

Jimmaurie:
Welcome everyone to another special edition of The Sneak Pekak with your favorite host Jimmaurie Williams. Today we're gathered by the #1 Contender to my International Championship, Morgan Jackson. So let's get straight into the questions. So Morgan What's it been like on this CMV journey for you?

Morgan Jackson:
You know what player, my time in CMV has been smooth sailing. You call this a journey? Nah, it's a walk in the park, you feel me? I came in here originally with one goal in my mind, to show that Britain ain't no failure, y'understand me kid? Those Foreign Affair fools were nothin', nothin' but a bunch of jokes, making my home look bad. I couldn't just stand for that. What did I do when I got here? I did exactly what I said I was gonna do, I took each and every one of dem punk ass white boys out. This weren't no journey no. Like I said, so far this has been a stroll, I'm just walking my dog through CMV, you follow?

Jimmaurie:
Nice little story, but if it's been a yellow brick road so far trust me, you'll be on your ass quick with that attitude.We know you've been on a streak, but when will you be stopped?

Morgan Jackson:
What kinda question is that?! Look here kid, and listen up, open up yo ears, Sebastian Crawford couldn't stop me, Oliver Caine couldn't stop me, Mike Miles couldn't stop me, not even Chris Andrews could stop me. Now lemme tell you somethin' Jim"moron" Williams, you ain't gonna be changing that either, at Absolution, imma come down that ramp, step in that ring, and slap you right in the face like the bitch you are, get ready to feel it kid.

Jimmaurie:
Morgan please notice I am the International Champion for a reason. You realise I'm known for puling off these victories when my title is threatened I dump trash like you on the ground, daily.

Morgan Jackson:
The fuck you talkin' about fool, you ain't got nothin'. Enough of this shit.

The two opponents stand up and stare at each other; Morgan with a fearless look and Jimmaurie with a very cocky glare. Morgan started to walk away, signaling the interview was done. Jimmaurie picked up his International Championship from the table and went to attck Morgan. Morgan quickly dodged the belt and hit Jimmaurie with a swift upprcut, dazing Jimmaurie. He'd then fall back and land throw the table. Morgan would then lift the title and symbolize what could be the outcome at Absolution.

(Thanks Cop for Morgan's dialogue)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 am

The Sneak Peak Episode 6: Kitty Quinn-Belle

Jimmaurie
Everyone welcome to the first Sneak Peak episode live on Fusion. I am your favorite talk show host, Jimmaurie Williams and today I’m joined by… THE QUEEN OF BOTCHVILLE HERSELF, Kitty Quinn-Belle!

Finally the moment everyone has been waiting for as Kitty Quinn-Belle’s theme is played on the PA system, the fans go wild as usual starting a botch chant. Quinn climbs up the steel steps and into the ring….

Jimmaurie
Well welcome Ms. Quinn-Belle. Lets get right into the questions, how crazy has this first year been for you in CMV?

Quinn
Well Jimmaurie,  It’s been an interesting 1st year for me and my botchamaniacs, but to quote a classic line from a movie…. “We came, We saw, We kicked it’s ass”…. Love the original Ghostbusters. But seriously it’s had it’s up and downs…. Whether it be Aura attacking me in hospital or Cassie attacking me with a cow-bell. I’ve pinned every former and current Vixens champion, granted I was the 4th champ, Jade being the 5th, But still considering when I debuted and was nervous as hell, botching came apart of me and as we all know I embraced it. But with all the success there’s no doubt I’ve had my share of defeats, but ya can’t win `em all right. 

Jimmaurie
Thanks for the boring history lesson. I’d remember that if I cared. So is the Vixens Title still in reach for you? 

Quinn
But of course… If it wasn’t I wouldn’t be still here competing and at Battle-Scars i was the 1st participant to be added to the  fatal 4 way ladder match our very own Vixens money in the bank ladder match, All I have to do is climb the ladder and seal the deal once again.

Jimmaurie 
Obviously, you’re very confident in what could be your last shot at the title?

Quinn
You have it all wrong, as long as I’m still botching my way to victory, as long as there’s air still in my lungs and my heart is beating, as long as I’m still here in CMV, I will get my title shots  whether it be sooner or later, mark me words it will happen. But it wont be my last.

Jimmaurie
Being known for messing up isn’t a way I’d like to be known, but It’s the only way you will. Isn’t that right lass? 

Quinn
You sure are known for running your mouth an getting your ass kicked so I guess you’re great at messing up as well.

Jimmaurie
Woah there princess-

Quinn
Queen

Jimmaurie
Yeah, whatever. Is the change of CMV going to effect you?

Quinn
Not 1 bit, there might be a change coming, but with change, there’s also familiarity. Nothing really changes, just evolves…. But talking of change some Vixens have gone, some have arrived… Recently I met 1 of the new vixens on CMV, and I have to say this Angelica Jones has an attitude problem, This Puerto Rican needs a bitchslap or 2, She comes into the vixens locker room and on her 1st night gets up in my face, the hell she think she is to do that and to talk to me in the way she did,  no class, no respect, no chance in hell I will let that slide…. If I had of done that when I made my debut, I would have been knocked out for sure.

Jimmaurie
Come on Quinn, look at your surroundings. You don’t stand a chance as the nice chick. Don’t you feel like your respect has held you down? Such women as Amber Briggs, Fury, and Cassie Maverick all showed more aggression when champ, are you missing that?

Quinn
Not at all, I have the Irish temper, when it’s unleashed everyone will know about it, some have already tasted it. But if ya think I don’t have what it takes, then I suggest you watch my match against Jade for the title at Ascendance…. There’s a reason why it was 1 of the matches of the night if not THEE match of the night. It wasn’t a squash match, I was this close to winning at 1 point. We tore the house down, put on 1 of the best Vixen’s matches of all time, I may have not had the best reign and didn’t get much momentum heading into it, but what’s done is done, I lost, yes… But nobody can take that away from me, I am in the history books as a former Vixen Champ and believe me one day I will hold that title again, but I feel like you’re not showing me much respect, you kinda remind me of Angelica….

Jimmaurie
Someone like you wouldn’t last a day where I’m from. Respect means nothing. Respect is-

With that said, Quinn ….SLAPS Jimmaurie across the face while making her way out of the ring.

Kitty 
……….. Respect is earned.

Kitty then exits the ring and Jimmaurie continues to speak.

Jimmaurie 
Finally you can here the wise words of a former 2x champion. I usually announce the great things I’m doing next but this time I’ve got real news. I, Jimmaurie Williams, as of this day resign from CMV. You won’t see me for a while, but when I’m back I’ll be better than I ever was. Don’t expect me. And expect ratings to drop.

Jimmaurie begins to take off his suit jacket, untie his tie, and replace his shades with his prescription glasses. He walks backstage as the screen fades to black.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down