Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sneak attacks. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sneak attacks.

2 posters

Go down

Sneak attacks. Empty Sneak attacks.

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Almost instantly after Kristen gets the pinfall victory over Cassie Maverick following her pre match attack, Jade Dynamites theme hits the PA System and Kristen, with a look of anger on her face crawls into the far corner while Cassie rolls out of the ring in pain. Dynamite, with a microphone in her hand stops at the top of the stage, pointing down with a smile on her face towards Kristen Page, as she raises the microphone to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite:
I told you Kristen, I warned you, I promised you, be it you or Dirty Diana who walked out of Quarantine, you would have a target on my back, as will anybody who ever tricks themselves into believing they are worthy of holding MY title. Kristen, tonight, you proved to me that maybe I've taken you lightly, but fear not, everything you do, everywhere you go, I'll be there, watching, stalking, waiting for my moment, to strike, every single blow I land on you is a bomb, chipping away at you before we go toe to toe at Contingency, because lets face it Kristen. You're living in a fantasy, you can believe you're in control by becoming the general manager all you want, but Kristen, you are not in control of me, and you never will be. You are not on control of MY Division, the Dynamite Division, and you never will be. I have carried this division on my back since day one, and nobody will change that, I am the figurehead of this company Kristen, so enjoy your two months as Champion, because in less than 31 days, it'll come to an end when I curb stomp your skull straight into the ground once and for all and reclaim what is rightfully mine. That target on your back is getting bigger Kristen, the missile is getting closer, and the charges have been placed, at the end of this month, at the end of this season, we shall end it as we started it, with me, Jade Dynamite, as the ruler of this Division.

Dynamite drops the microphone and walks towards the bottom of the ramp, but as she reaches the bottom, Kristen bursts back to her feet.

As the two get back up to their feet, they stare at eachother for a brief moment, as they begin throwing punches, back and forth, neither Vixen stepping back, neither Vixen holding off as they unload on eachother connecting with some heavy shots, busting eachother up, and at the very same time, they both connect on the bridge of the nose, sending both of them stumbling back, Kristen turns back around with a smile on the face as the blood trickles down her pale skin while Dynamite turns around with anger in her eyes, both Vixens charge at eachother again, throwing eachother around on the outside, Dynamite however, gets the advantage due to Kristen having already fought in a match causing her to fade off a little, Dynamite, trips Kristen over and sits on top off her, unloading on the face of the womens Champion, until!!

THWACK!

Dynamite collapses onto the ground next to Kristen following a brutal chair shot to the back of the head from none other than Cassie Maverick who pulls Kristen up to her feet! This has turned into a two on one situation with the heels ganging up on Dynamite! Kristen picks Jade up to her feet and connects with a codebreaker, and as Dynamite collapses to the floor, Kristen bursts out laughing manically as she and Cassie peer over the downed body of Kristen, however out of nowhere Cassie Grabs Kristen and hits Cassie's Cutter to the Womans Champion on the outside of the ring, leaving both the Champion and the Number One Contender laid flatout on the outside! After capitalizing on the brawl between Dynamite and Kristen, Cassie Maverick retrieves a microphone from the timekeepers area and scrambles back into the ring.

Open to rick

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Sneak attacks. Empty Re: Sneak attacks.

Post by Rage Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:10 pm

The crowd was nearly stunned silent. Cassie Maverick helping Kristen Page lay out Dynamite was shocking enough, but then laying Page out too just moments later was simply too shocking to be digested. Cassie smiles and takes her hat off in a bow to the crowd before putting it back on with a laugh in the middle of the ring.

"Ya'all seemed shocked. Good! That's what I wanted! Now as Dynamite and Page lay there on the floor bleeding, I got some shit I need to get off my chest! Yeah, I'm in a slump but that's gonna stop right here and right now! From here on out we're gonna play my rules! Maverick's rules! Those two cunts laying battered and beaten at ringside just got a taste for what this here cowgirl's got in store for the women's division!"

Boos now, but Cassie doesn't care. She was there to make a point and to make a strong statement that she wasn't about to be ignored nor denied what she believed was to be her destiny in this brand of CMV.

"Ya'all may not like it, but Cassie Maverick is here to stay and by this time next year, I'll be the first gal ever to win all the women's titles in CMV. I'll start with the IC strap first. I hurt Ashlee and she's probably not gonna be wrasslin' much longer. It wasn't personal, just business! Injury prone people shouldn't be wrasslers! Ashlee's days are numbered and I'll be there like a ravenous little coyote! Waiting to pick the scraps clean for an easy run as IC champion! Then I'm coming after the big tamale! Yeah, I want Kristen's title too!"

Chants for Jade Dynamite now to rise up and get some payback now, but she still wasn't moving. Cassie laughs.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot she was there! The Dynamite Division? Bitch, just how goddamn arrogant are ya!? Ya just done shit all over the division claiming it's all yers and yer only one who gave it meaning? Oh hunny, everyone knows that Cassie Maverick made the women's division matter when before it was seen as goddamn joke! I was vixen of the year! If anything, I'm bigger influence than ya'll ever be! I know ya turned me down almost a year back on a champion versus champion match. Ya ducked me before and ya ain't gonna duck me now! When the time comes, I'll happy kick yer cunt in and prove to everybody that, yeah I'm everything I say I am and more! Sweet dreams bitches!"

Cassie then tossed the mic which then bounces off the head of Dynamite making a loud "POP!" as it fell. The cowgirl made a very strong statement and said clearly what she had planned to do. There was a fire lit under ass now to be the best and if the other women took her lightly from this time forward, she could very well do what she said she was planning to do. To go down in CMV history as the greatest women's wrestler of all time.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down