Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win."

Go down

Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win." Empty Angel: "It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win."

Post by krzy Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

In this CMV exclusive video we look on as Brett Angel watches Randy Borton’s valiant effort to retain his International Championship wind up being in vain. Angel pauses the tape at the moment of Borton’s elimination and shakes his head.

-Brett Angel-
Elimination Chambers...had my fair share of bad luck in them as well.

Angel glances back at the television screen then winces as though having flashbacks of his failure to retain inside of that monstrous structure.

-Brett Angel-
For you, tonight inside of that chamber was the end of an era. An era where you held that title with an iron grip, defending it with your life--risking it all for the sake of extending your reign even one more day because being at the top of the division means that much to you. That’s what I respect the most about you, Randy. Your drive, your willingness to fight until your body rips away control from you because it’s been pushed as far as it can go.

It’s funny how in hindsight I can see that my defeat inside of that chamber was the end of my era as well. Had nothing to do with titles neither. No, in a foolish act of pride or of compassion or whatever you want to call it--I risked my career for that title and it backfired on me. Now I know that was the start off me no longer being the pride and joy of UnMatched, but someone they realized they had to take down a peg. That’s what happens when you get bigger than NXT. When you lose, the shockwaves shake the company to its very core. When you leave, they spend trip over themselves trying to get you back.

Angel clenches his jaw, trying to bite back his anger and keep an even disposition.

-Brett Angel-
People weren’t talking about Marko Punish during his reign, and that ate him up inside. It killed him that people weren’t saying how good of a champ he was, but how much better that belt looked when it was around my waist. So he got desperate, held these open challenges to show that he could be the champ that I never was...but guess who was there to remind him who was the man on UnMatched. And that’s what bothered them the most, how no matter how long I was away for, I always came back as good as I was. Ring rust and all I, came back and gave the title a proper home. I had to be locked inside Hell in a Cell to even the odds, and even then it wasn’t an easy fight for him.

I should have recognized it then. That winds were blowing in a different direction. But when you’ve given everything you had to support a brand, them turning their back on you is the last thing that crosses your mind. In their last gasp they tried to show me who the future of UnMatched was, the men who were going to carry the brand one they got rid of me. D’Angelo St. Daniels, Sunshine and the World Champion Marko Punish, three straight weeks, three straight matches and I beat them ALL. ONE. TWO. THREE. I let them know that there will NEVER be a single man who could carry that show like Brett Angel did. Shit, I beat Sunshine so badly he pulled a me: took some time off, came back and won the title. My influence and legacy cannot be denied.

He chuckles to himself softly, a brief ray of humor that gives Angel a brief reprieve from the perpetual black cloud that looms over him.

-Brett Angel-
I don’t know if it was pride or compassion, but I willingly took a step back. That was stupid. I should have demanded to be added to that triple threat. I should have taken that title, or at the very least, made it a long and bloody night for whoever did win it. No, I took a back seat thinking I was doing the brand a favor while they were plotting to have me erased from history. Silly them. You can all go back and watch the footage of the last thing I ever did there. Me standing toe to toe against the best of Intensity. An honor I won by beating Ringo Maxx to captain that team--one of the crown jewels from this side of the pond, if I’m not mistaken. When the greatest tag team in NXT history dropped the ball, I was there to get rid off both Eric Matthews and Aaron Waite. I was always there, every time I was called upon, I willingly carried that weight on my shoulders. In vain, it seems.

That’s where you come in, Randy. You’re the guy they’re trying to paint me as. A man who used NXT as nothing more than a stepping stone, stayed there long enough for a cup of coffee then never turned back. Though, you’ve done well for yourself, haven’t you? Title upon titles, classic matches that will stand the test of time. Randy, when it’s all said and done you will go down as one of the greatest,and I couldn’t be happier that you’re the first man they’ve put me in the ring against. I’m kinda happy you lost tonight, because the title was never priority for me.

He looks dead into the camera as if he could see Borton wherever the Milk Man may be.

-Brett Angel-
Oh, I do want to win the belts, International, Alpha, all of them. That comes later. Right now is about reminded everyone that Brett Angel has not lost a step. NXT did not make Brett Angel--I accomplished everything I did because I lost everything that I cared about. And Dave Turner telling me I was nothing was just salt to the wound. Where was your International Title Reign, Mr. Turner? Your historic Alpha World Heavyweight Championship run? If I am a nobody on Genesis, then so are YOU!

I am, somebody, Randy, and at Regicide you’re going to see just how dangerous a wounded man can be. You may not see it the same way, but this is the best case scenario. Now you feel like you’ve got something to prove a point, don’t you. I bet the fire inside of you is burning hotter than it ever has before. I imagine that you’re dying to get into that ring at Regicide and kick my ass and get the three count. Good. I want you to try. We’ve both got that chip on our shoulders now that will push us to give 110% in that ring. I already know that I may damn well have to kill you to beat you at Regicide and don’t think or a second that the same doesn’t apply to me.

Angel takes in a deep breath to calm himself.

-Brett Angel-
It’ll all come down to who’s willing to go the furthest to get that win. I’m going into that match prepared to bleed, to feel pain to human being should have to endure. I know that the morning after Regicide I’ll either not be able to get out off my own bed or strapped to a hospital bed. Beating you and showing that I’m not some washed up has-been means that much to me, Randy.

Regicide...Regicide...Regicide…

It’s a night that will make or break Brett Angel. I refuse to let my legacy die.

He walks off, and the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down