Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide

Go down

Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide  Empty Cage & Suraci cross paths at Regicide

Post by krzy Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 am

Suraci is spotted watching the Jon Reed versus Andrew Briggs match on his cell phone as he walks through the halls. He almost bumps into a wrestler here and there, but his eyes stayed glued to screen. FInally he bumps into Tyson Cage.

Hey! Just the guy I was looking for.

Suraci doesn’t give Cage a chance to respond, instead he holds up his phone in front of Cage’s face/

Not sure if you saw, but these two guys won the fan vote. I’m not sure who back here has the sense of humor to think we’d make a good tag team...

Suraci looks Cage up and down.

Nothing against you personally, it’s just that my name is one-word, your’s is two...the compatibility just isn’t there. I did want to win the vote, though, don’t get me wrong. I don’t know about you, but I like to wrestle out there. I was building up some buzz after my matches, so I don’t think losing the vote was MY fault..so, I’m wondering if you have any idea where we went wrong.

Tyson smirks at Suraci. Obviously knowing something he didn't.

You see, Suraci. Look like there.

Tyson points at the top of Suraci phone showing the Poll Result

One vote was the difference between me and you teaming for some reason and us having this conversation right now. That One vote was me. I didn't want to team with you...

Tyson looks him up and down, and simply sighs.

You... You are you. Sampson golden boy. If I learned anything from my folks before I ditched them, that would be don't align yourself with fools that believe they are better than you.

Tyson was about to walk away, but he stops and turns back to Suraci.

What did you say about us not working. Something bout our names. That some of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Suraci looks as if that’s the most surprising thing he’s ever been told.

That’s was the dumbest thing you’ve heard? That must mean you don’t listen to yourself talk--and I don’t blame you. But you stood right there, looked me in the eyes and called me a golden boy. Do I look golden to you?

He holds his arm out so Cage can take a second look.

Don’t even answer that. Matter of fact, don’t even look at me. The mere thought that you think you’re too good for me might have ruined my day, and I was having a pretty damn stellar day if I do say so myself. I was playing some pokemon on the plane ride here and, as luck would have it, I managed to catch a shiny Cubone! There I was just...

Tyson cuts him off by putting his figure on Suraci lips.

What the fuck are you talking about. Why the fuck are you talking about pocket monsters. You're a grown ass man. If your day was ruined because I said what you said was dumb, you are a kid. Listen to me, Me and you won't happen. I could care less about you and your shiny Cubone. Next time you come to me, try to be more mature. You’ll go far then.

Tyson walks off as Jon Reed walks through the hallway after his victory over Andrew Briggs with a towel around his neck and and a pair of headphones in. He stops at Suraci who had a picture of the shiny Cubone on his screen.

What his problem? Oh well, nice Cubone.

Jon continues to the locker room. Suraci has the most smug expression of satisfaction on his face when he turns back to Cage.

Would you look at that, Tyson? I made a new friend without even trying. Maybe I’m not as bad as you’re trying to make me seem. At the end of the day, I guess it’s fine that you sabotaged our tag match. Tough guy like you? It’s easy to see why you’d be a little scared that you’d be the one getting pinned. I bet Jon and I would have won that tag match no problem? But you in his place? I might as well be going out there solo.

Suraci puts his hands in his pockets and looks around him.

So I guess you can...keep doing whatever it is you were doing. I’ll go and see if Jon wants to battle.

Suraci begins to walk away, but Tyson makes sure to get the last word in. Tyson was about to make a joke when both his and Suraci phones get a text message.

Did you get a text from Sampson saying we will be teaming tomorrow night against the winner of the Tag Team Championship match?

Suraci shakes his head in agreement. Cage was about to blow a gasket but quickly realized the opportunity in front of him.

Look. I have... I mean we have the biggest opportunity of our life tomorrow. Let's work together in the ring. The ring only. If we win we can bitch outside of the ring, I don't know about you but beating the champs puts us next in line. And I will put up with your punk ass if we can get gold.

Tyson waits for a response from Suraci.

You have a point..I can imagine the look on your face when we win the tag team championships and you have no choice but to thank me. As a matter of fact...

Suraci pulls out a dollar bill and flashes it in front of Cage’s face.

I’m willing to bet this dollar--that I got when I bought some peanuts on that flight you didn’t care to hear about--that I get the pin tonight and lead us to victory. And if things DO go south..just remember, we could have had some valuable practice as a team if it weren’t for...

Suraci says the next part under his breath, but just loud enough for Cage to hear anyway.

Somebody wasting their vote tonight.

Tyson stares at Suraci.

Like I said work together in the ring. Not out.

Tyson Cage walks away towards the parking lot.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down