Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head

Go down

Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head Empty Tyson Cage vows to drop Suraci on his head

Post by krzy Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 am

Tyson runs into Suraci after his lost to Salvi.

So, Congratulations are in order. Congrats on your win tonite. You got the easy opponent. But what I want to say is, did you hear what Fatal Decision said earlier that they are the best team in history​. Correct me if I'm wrong. We beat them,
so we are the greatest tag team in CMV.

Suraci chuckles as he pulls down his mask.

Actually, the way I remember it, I beat Fatal Decision. And you didn’t even beat The Family, the beat themselves! Not in that way of course...not that there’s anything wrong with that. Except they’re related...but..but I guess in certain parts of the world. Look, I don’t know why you brought us down this path. The fact is that you need to put the money in the jar because you technically didn’t beat the family.

Tyson cusses under his breath, as he puts the money in Suraci hands.

Fine, I really don't care. All I am saying we did it once, we could do it again. I mean if you believe you can beat them again. It will look a lot better when the Invitational makes us compete against each other if we had gold.

Suraci was about to speak but Cage cut him off.

And when I beat you, and I win the World Title and you Win the Minor Championship, and prove once and for all that I am the better member of this team.

Now hang on a second. Let’s look at the math. I won tonight, and you lost. If we continue on this path tonight, I’ll be 8-0 and you’ll be 0-8, so even if by the grace of whatever devils you pray to, you beat me, it won’t even matter in the end. As for the other guys out there talking about they’re the best tag teams, all we have to do is get in the ring--then you can watch me prove them wrong.

And when you help me win the tag team championships, we’ll have proof that we’re the best.

Tyson gets a red face but calms down.

I am not arguing, not to night. I got a date with a model and photo shoot with Beard Monthly. So excuse me.
And when we do meet in that ring, I will drop you on your head, and walk on out of there with a win. Eh.

Tyson begins walking off and Suraci calls out after him.

Hey! How are we gonna win the titles if you drop me on my head? Concussions are serious business! Hey!

With Tyson, out of earshot Suraci shakes his head.

You’re not beating me anyway.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down