Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum

Go down

Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum  Empty Cole Savage replies to Sampson's ultimatum

Post by krzy Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:53 pm

As this thrilling episode of NXT rolls on, the footage opens up to reveal Cole Savage standing by backstage. He has, perhaps the most serious expression we’ve ever seen him with. His eyes are piercing the camera, no slick shades to block that intimidating gaze.

-Cole Savage-
Alert the masses! Text the president! And for the love of god will somebody make sure the media is aware of what’s going on here?! This is a groundbreaking moment in the history of this this business! Take a look at what we have here, folks. The man that captains this sinking ship has grown a pair and has let me know that the career of Cole Savage has come at a crossroads. Last week I came back to NXT, saving the ratings and injecting energy and excitement into the show the likes of which haven’t been seen in a long, LONG time. Not since..

Savage places his hand on his chin as he ponders a thought.

-Cole Savage-
Well, not since the LAST time I was here! Ain’t it funny how that works? So I came back. Crowd went wild. Women fainted. Children found a man to idolize. All I came out here and said was the truth! I stood in the middle of the ring in front of the 90,000 alleged to have been in that building and I let Sampson know that I wasn’t going to let MY client, THE Leo Cruz, sit on the backburner and turn to ashes. Leo Cruz is the best NXT has to offer, he shows that whenever he gets into the ring. And instead of acknowledging that and putting Leo BACK into the spotlight where he DESERVES to Sampson, tried to make it all about me.

Savage shakes his head in disappointment.

-Cole Savage-
Instead of saying that LEO CRUZ would be challenging for a championship, the boss instead gave me an ultimatum. Can you believe that? He gave me a choice between option A and B like a wife making her husband choose between herself and his girlfriend. Apparently my business on Fusion concerns him. Apparently I can’t be both a General Manager and just a plain old manager. Well here’s the problem, Sampson. You showed your hand. In all the hoopla of all the things on my plate it slipped my mind what’s in store of this company. Bad move.

Savage tsks and wags his index finger.

-Cole Savage-
There’s coming a point where this shows will be split in half. Two brands. Two shows. Two different rosters. So what I’m thinking is that it’s time for me to expand my clientele to keep up with these changing times. And two wrestlers under the guidance of Cole Savage makes me TWICE as dangerous. I’m just biding my time now, Sampson. Every time we’ve crossed paths, I’ve embarrassed you. Sampson, the only thing you’ve EVER had over me is that at the end of the day you have the power. But with Kane back…I’m wondering how much longer that’ll be the case.

Savage smirks.

-Cole Savage-
You told me I had until Implosion to make my decision. Will I stay, or will I go from Fusion…Hell Sampson, you might not even be in charge at the end of the night! I’ll be waiting then to watch you fail. Then I’ll make my move, and I’ll succeed. Leo Cruz isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. The scary part? He won’t be alone for long. You’ve been trying so long to wake the sleeping giant. If Kane doesn’t put you away, then I will gladly finish you off.

Savage winks at the camera then turns and walks out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down