Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Interview gone awry... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Interview gone awry...

Go down

An Interview gone awry... Empty An Interview gone awry...

Post by Gumble Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 am

We are in Dallas, Texas for NGW Episode 4! Halfway into the show cameras take us backstage where an interview is about to take place...

Lisa Evans

So Case, you are 3 and 0 coming into this week, how do you feel about your success up to this point?

Case Hunt

Well Lisa, I'm really happy about my performance so far, I've been training really har--

From out of nowhere Odio Jr. tackles Case to the ground and stuns him with lefts and rights, using his feet to push him away Hunt stands up and rams Odio into a nearby wall getting him into a front facelock. After not being able to escape the hold, Odio bites down on Hunt's hand, getting Case to release the grip, now both men are standing face to face, Odio takes one look at Case's anger ridden face and backs off a little, his hastiness now turning into a full blown sprint away from Hunt.

Hunt is seen backstage looking for his nemesis, as he walks down a hallway the camera pans to Odio Jr. hiding around a corner holding the torch that he uses in his entrance, silent as ever. Case finally begins to turn the corner when Odio rushes him with the torch smacking him in the gut with it before bringing it down on the small of his back, Case is brought to one knee before Odio, Bending down to be face to face with Hunt, Odio exclaims...

Odio Jr.

Te lo dije (I told you) YOU... TALK... TOO... MUCH!

Odio swings the torch aiming for the forehead of Hunt, but the torch doesn't taste the flesh of his adversary, instead it swishes through the air making a sweet sound as it does so. The momentum of the swing following through took Odio by surprise as he hit the concrete wall.

Odio Jr.

Ahh! Mis manos! (Ahh! My hands!)

Dropping the torch Odio holds his wrist and screams in pain. The torch rolls on the ground and gets stopped by a boot, taking the torch into his hands Case pulls it back as if to swing it at the unaware Odio but has second thoughts and he weakly throws it to the floor. Hearing the wood hit the ground Odio turns around and stamps on Hunt's feet, falling back Case stumbles into a couple of steel chairs that were standing up, knocking them over. Odio picks up the torch standing over Hunt he laughs and brings the torch over his head but as he swings it down Case tackles him on to one of the steel chairs, now on top of Odio, Hunt unleashes a downpour of punches onto him, leaning forward Odio pokes Case right in the eye and Hunt falls back once more before standing up again. Knowing there wasn't much time before Case got back on him Odio looks over to his right and sees the torch lying on the ground, scraping the ashes into his hands he stops Case's charge with a fistful of ashes straight to the face of Hunt! Coughing and trying to clear the ashes from his eyes Case stumbles forward right into a cutter from Odio! His head smashing right on one of the steel chairs! Security and Medical personnel FINALLY get to the scene as Odio laughs once more.

Odio Jr.

Supongo que la "cacerĂ­a" ha terminado. (I guess the 'Hunt' is over.)

The scene fades as NGW continues...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down