Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown

2 posters

Go down

CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Empty CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown

Post by Maurie Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:32 am

Fixing up his t-shirt a bit and struggling to prepare his wired mic. The interview starts the only way Brown can start an interview.

Anthony
You gonna cut that out right?

There is no reaction from the interviewer, being very professional unlike Brown with his casual clothes and nappy afro.

Anthony
Okay, i see how it is. Go ahead ask your questions then.

Interviewer
So what were your thoughts after you were attacked by Ricky Spanish?

Anthony
Well i was thinking, damn my head hurts, haha.

Brown lets out a long laugh while the interviewer just sits still, unimpressed.

Anthony
Well of course I was pissed. I'm expecting to get a good warm-up, but instead I get hit from behind. One thing I don't like is cowards. Thta doesn't mean go up to the biggest guy and challenge him, that means if you're gonna start a fight, finish it the right way. Look me in the face and tell me you wnat a match. Don't demand one, get in line and wait like the rest of them. So at Blood Rush, when I'm almost trying to restrain myself from kicking his ass. I'm assuming you saw him tap out to me in the middle of that ring.

Interviewer
What are your thoughts on Spanish as a person?

Anthony
He seems fun at parties, I know that much. Seriously though, what else would you think when you see a guy like him. He's a douche. He's two-sided. He'll do whatever it takes to mke sure he's the spotlight. To sum up who Ricky Spanish is, he's the type of guy to have more enemies than title reigns here.

Interviewer
What are your plans for Blood Rush?

Anthony
If i was to tell you my plan, then I'd be telling Spanish. He probably spends more time watching the show then actuallu getting in shape. Have you seen his abs? Look very unhealthy. Mine though...

Brown lifts up his shirt to show off his abs. The interviewer gets up and leaves. While Brown sits confused.

Anthony
She couldn't handle this heat. She'll probably be back.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Empty Re: CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown

Post by Miztacular Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 am

Maurie on fire

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown Empty Re: CMV Network Exclusive Interview: Anthony Brown

Post by Maurie Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 am

I'm fired? I thought i was doing good. Sad

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down