Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An early trip to the Doctors Office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An early trip to the Doctors Office

Go down

An early trip to the Doctors Office Empty An early trip to the Doctors Office

Post by Miztacular Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:23 am

Astrid Stjerne slowly opened her eyes, her head pounding as she tried to sit up. Everything was fuzzy and disorienting, and she realized with a jolt that she was lying on a medical bed. A team of doctors and trainers were crowded around her, peering intently at various monitors and charts.

"Whoa, easy there," one of the doctors said as Astrid tried to move. "Take it slow. You took a nasty hit out there."

Astrid groaned and leaned back against the pillow, her mind racing as she tried to piece together what had happened. She remembered grappling with her opponent, feeling the sickening impact of their bodies colliding, and then... nothing.

"How bad is it?" she asked, wincing as the doctor prodded gently at her temple.

"It could be far worse, you're lucky, we considered the potential of a concussion," the doctor replied. "We'll need to keep you under observation for a little while longer. But don't worry, we'll get you patched up and back on your feet in no time."

Astrid nodded weakly, feeling frustrated and embarrassed. As a professional wrestler, hits and injuries were par for the course, but she couldn't remember ever being knocked out cold like this before. She closed her eyes and focused on breathing deeply, willing her body to heal and recover as quickly as possible. As she lie in the bed, a familiar noise can be heard. None other than the Triple Threat Networks favourite interviewer, Bobby Brown makes his way into the room, a microphone in hand, determined to get the latest scoop.

"Astrid" He asks. "How are you feeling, that looked nasty out there, in your career so far you've yet to take a hit like that"

Astrid, always looking to give the fans what they've come to see, gingerly sits up in her bed, a faint smile on her face clearly covering the pain of her tumble.

"Bobby!!!" She exclaims. "I can't really move right now but that's not even the worst of it! I can't remember much of the match, I'm so upset! I hope the fans enjoyed the show!"

Bobby Brown nods his head "Kiddo, you got Match of the Night! In your CMV Debut no less, how does that feel?"

Astrid JUMPS out of her bed to her feet, wobbling slightly, she holds onto the nearby counter to maintain her upright position. "MATCH OF THE NIGHT?!" Her face lit up "Father would be so proud of me! I can't believe it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

As Astrid tries her damnedest to celebrate, her body is failing her, and the Doctors intervene, informing Astrid that she'll need to rest if she is to be ready for the coming weeks. "Astrid please, lay down, you deserve the rest after your great match. I'm sure the fans loved you. But let us take it from here and make sure you're fit and ready to go!"

"Thanks," she murmured to the doctors and trainers as they bustled around her, checking her vitals and administering treatment. Despite the pain and confusion, Astrid couldn't help feeling grateful for their expertise and care. With their help, she knew she'd be back in the ring soon enough, ready to take on whatever challenges came her way.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down